I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Causa wrote:
Jet wrote:

I LOVE it.

Is he a Mandalorian?

Yeah... For now he's somewhere between a trooper and a Manalorian, but I'm gonna implement some of the features on that preview Bounty Hunter armor (the hose thing, shoulder guard...) and he'll look more like what he's supposed to be... Right now, this is just a pose reference... Nothing but a draft...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

Yeah... For now he's somewhere between a trooper and a Manalorian, but I'm gonna implement some of the features on that preview Bounty Hunter armor (the hose thing, shoulder guard...) and he'll look more like what he's supposed to be... Right now, this is just a pose reference... Nothing but a draft...

Cool. I'm still trying to finish my Echani Bounty hunter.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Cool. I'm still trying to finish my Echani Bounty hunter.

Hey, there's still a spot open...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

BananaDealer wrote:

I don't know. I can't describe her very well.

BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Causa wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

I don't know. I can't describe her very well.

Hey, give it your best...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:19 pm

@ Ban

I know, but it's coming along great. :D

As for gadgets, the obvious of course as you mentioned: Flamethrower, Jetpack, etc.

Some other cool stuff would be one of the attached rocket launcher type things that you see in BF, and maybe just some attachement type armory around the legs.....And.....That's all I can think of for now, If I get more I'll let y'know.

EDIT: Maybe a cable as well to pull people in.

Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Jet wrote:
@ Ban

As for gadgets, the obvious of course as you mentioned: Flamethrower, Jetpack, etc.

Some other cool stuff would be one of the attached rocket launcher type things that you see in BF, and maybe just some attachement type armory around the legs.....And.....That's all I can think of for now, If I get more I'll let y'know.

Rocket launcher things? Haven't paid attention... And define 'armory around the legs'...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:40 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Jet wrote:
@ Ban

Rocket launcher things? Haven't paid attention... And define 'armory around the legs'...

This symbol works well enough: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/manual/iconography/shoulder-symbol.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/manual/iconography/&usg=__74unFbRnybwwRP9RwjGSdjIw58M=&h=720&w=599&sz=89&hl=en&start=0&sig2=xDuo1BVPEMnF-oN3bTtReA&zoom=1&tbnid=1tO7Lo2NQ1CiIM:&tbnh=136&tbnw=113&ei=0tHzTdy_OoXVgAerkICVDQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmandalorian%2Bsymbol%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D791%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=312&vpy=94&dur=484&hovh=246&hovw=205&tx=110&ty=139&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&biw=1259&bih=791

And in all honesty I'm fine with just the blasters and all the other stuff you mentioned, however if you think he need's more weapons, sure.

Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Jet wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Jet wrote:
@ Ban

This symbol works well enough: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/manual/iconography/shoulder-symbol.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/manual/iconography/&usg=__74unFbRnybwwRP9RwjGSdjIw58M=&h=720&w=599&sz=89&hl=en&start=0&sig2=xDuo1BVPEMnF-oN3bTtReA&zoom=1&tbnid=1tO7Lo2NQ1CiIM:&tbnh=136&tbnw=113&ei=0tHzTdy_OoXVgAerkICVDQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmandalorian%2Bsymbol%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D791%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=312&vpy=94&dur=484&hovh=246&hovw=205&tx=110&ty=139&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&biw=1259&bih=791

And in all honesty I'm fine with just the blasters and all the other stuff you mentioned, however if you think he need's more weapons, sure.

It's not that he needs more weapons... Just... You know... There's that certain flame you expect from a Bounty Hunter...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:58 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Jet wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

It's not that he needs more weapons... Just... You know... There's that certain flame you expect from a Bounty Hunter...

I see what you're getting at.......I personally am fine with it as it is, and definitely when it's going into step 2, so I have no wants right now....I'll listen to suggestions anytime though...

Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Jet wrote:

I see what you're getting at.......I personally am fine with it as it is, and definitely when it's going into step 2, so I have no wants right now....I'll listen to suggestions anytime though...

Cool... So I'll have him printed tomorrow and finish him on hand... I'll probably be done by Wednesday...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:35 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Jet wrote:

Cool... So I'll have him printed tomorrow and finish him on hand... I'll probably be done by Wednesday...

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Why's it so stretched? (That's what she said)

Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:54 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:

Cause somebody doesn't know how to put links in...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:55 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

Cause somebody doesn't know how to put links in...

:\\\\'(

Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:08 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Jet wrote:

I LOVE it.

It's just a draft, mate... Don't brown your breeches...

Anywho... Meant to ask you, which Mando logo do you want, and where exactly (Cause each profession has its own)? Also- gadgets? I'm guessing flamethrower and jetpack are mandatory for a Bounty hunter... What else?

Anyway... Branch! First draft's done for you too... Went into a bit more detail for you... I didn't exactly put in a face since we kinda need to go over that but otherwise- here it are:

Oh and somebody please reach Scottie... I need his approval before I move on his path...

Nice. What do we need to go over?

WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:12 pm

I would request something. But I'll let you get done with all your other projects first. :)

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Jet, where the fuck do you get these huge links?

Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet, where the fuck do you get these huge links?

I would say "Your mama" but that would be immature. I'm trying to become mature. :roll:

Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:58 pm

@Branch:
Well, mainly facial features... Hair... Look (old, young, adult...) That kind of stuff... Lets talk on the morrow... Tired now...

As to the Pimp... There's still a spot open... And I still have plenty of time on my hands...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Species/Race: Human
Name: Varik
Last Name: Odai
Profession: Trooper Vanguard
Height: 6"
Weight: 240 (In muscelz trolol)
Hair Color/Style: Buzz Cut
Facial Appearance: Full beard (Not one of those huge ones, just normal)
Body Appearance: Strong, scarred

Any weapon can do, just make it a blaster rifle like all vanguards use. :D

It doesn't matter if you put a helmet on him or not, whatever is easier and looks cooler.

I want my guys armor too look like the trooper's on the Alderaan video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-jSf_2cfUo If it's too hard you can do something else. Just don't include the cannon :D

Take as long as you please <3

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:39 pm

PimpWilbourn wrote:
Species/Race: Human
Name: Varik
Last Name: Odai
Profession: Trooper Vanguard
Height: 6"
Weight: 240 (In muscelz trolol)
Hair Color/Style: Buzz Cut
Facial Appearance: Full beard (Not one of those huge ones, just normal)
Body Appearance: Strong, scarred

Any weapon can do, just make it a blaster rifle like all vanguards use. :D

It doesn't matter if you put a helmet on him or not, whatever is easier and looks cooler.

I want my guys armor too look like the trooper's on the Alderaan video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-jSf_2cfUo If it's too hard you can do something else. Just don't include the cannon :D

Take as long as you please <3

Cool... That's five people! Whatever comes next will be put down on the waiting list...

As for your request... I guess most troopers during in the time of the Old Republic looked like the guys on Alderaan so that's no biggie... Also... What kind of rifle are we talking about? [Assault]or [carbine]? And do you have anything in mind for a pose, or should I just surprise you tomorrow (later in the afternoon...)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:46 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
@Branch:
Well, mainly facial features... Hair... Look (old, young, adult...) That kind of stuff... Lets talk on the morrow... Tired now...

As to the Pimp... There's still a spot open... And I still have plenty of time on my hands...

Youngish. A Han Solo look, smurk and all. As for hair, pitch black. Messy (clarification?). Kiffar markings, two black lines under his right eye and one yellow line on the chin.

Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Branch wrote:

Youngish. A Han Solo look, smurk and all. As for hair, pitch black. Messy (clarification?). Kiffar markings, two black lines under his right eye and one yellow line on the chin.

I never understood the popularity around Kiffar.

WolfPack
WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Branch wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
@Branch:

As for hair, pitch black. Messy (clarification?)

???????????????/

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]   Today at 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down

The Cabana Art Shop [Commission holders need to check this!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next