I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Almost there

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:



Meh, I'm pretty open when it comes to music.

You're annoying... sorry I was speaking my thoughts...

If I do that I'd be dead.

To my parents: You smell.

*SMACK*

To my teacher: Go away. You talk too much.

*SUSPENSION*

To my dog: Get off me you stupid bag of fleas.

*BITE*

To my crush: God, you're so hot.

*SLAP AND REJECTION*

I would say something about that last one, but I'd prefer not to.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Jetbounty wrote:


I try not to take music seriously. Probably why I like bands like The Offspring. My all time favorite is Bon jovi though.

Bon Jovi is pretty cool. Experimental is probably my favorite type of music.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


You're annoying... sorry I was speaking my thoughts...

If I do that I'd be dead.

To my parents: You smell.

*SMACK*

To my teacher: Go away. You talk too much.

*SUSPENSION*

To my dog: Get off me you stupid bag of fleas.

*BITE*

To my crush: God, you're so hot.

*SLAP AND REJECTION*

I would say something about that last one, but I'd prefer not to.

I wonder what was in your head.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


I try not to take music seriously. Probably why I like bands like The Offspring. My all time favorite is Bon jovi though.

You are learning young grass hopper.

Um.....I've always liked Bon Jovi.....In fact one of my alts ( it lasted a whole two weeks! ) had his song list linked in my sig. I probably listen to him more than you.

Uh... probably, because he's not my number 1. I never said I listen to them more than you.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Causa wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


I try not to take music seriously. Probably why I like bands like The Offspring. My all time favorite is Bon jovi though.

Bon Jovi is pretty cool. Experimental is probably my favorite type of music.

I can listen to a lot of varieties. Just no country. Shut that redneck shit off. If I hear "Big green tractor" again, I'll kill Branch.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Branch wrote:


Inorite.

You just wait.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


You are learning young grass hopper.

Um.....I've always liked Bon Jovi.....In fact one of my alts ( it lasted a whole two weeks! ) had his song list linked in my sig. I probably listen to him more than you.

Uh... probably, because he's not my number 1. I never said I listen to them more than you.

I'm sensitive.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Um.....I've always liked Bon Jovi.....In fact one of my alts ( it lasted a whole two weeks! ) had his song list linked in my sig. I probably listen to him more than you.

Uh... probably, because he's not my number 1. I never said I listen to them more than you.

I'm sensitive.

emotional?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Causa wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


The Offspring are in my top 5 and I don't care WHAT you say.


Meh, I'm pretty open when it comes to music.

I try not to take music seriously. Probably why I like bands like The Offspring. My all time favorite is Bon jovi though.

That is it?

I mean, Bon Jovi is okay, but...

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Causa wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


I try not to take music seriously. Probably why I like bands like The Offspring. My all time favorite is Bon jovi though.

Bon Jovi is pretty cool. Experimental is probably my favorite type of music.

I can listen to a lot of varieties. Just no country. Shut that redneck shit off. If I hear "Big green tractor" again, I'll kill Branch.

Faggot. Do you have contact with any of my friends down here? Because that... that was just freaky...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Al Bundy wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


Uh... probably, because he's not my number 1. I never said I listen to them more than you.

I'm sensitive.

emotional?

Vaseline?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:32 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Causa wrote:



Meh, I'm pretty open when it comes to music.

I try not to take music seriously. Probably why I like bands like The Offspring. My all time favorite is Bon jovi though.

That is it?

I mean, Bon Jovi is okay, but...

... not great...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Causa wrote:


Bon Jovi is pretty cool. Experimental is probably my favorite type of music.

I can listen to a lot of varieties. Just no country. Shut that redneck shit off. If I hear "Big green tractor" again, I'll kill Branch.

Faggot. Do you have contact with any of my friends down here? Because that... that was just freaky...

I still have your number from that night in Vegas. Iseewhatyoudidthere

Vaseline will never forgive you, dude.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Al Bundy wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


I'm sensitive.

emotional?

Vaseline?

I'd do her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Causa wrote:



Meh, I'm pretty open when it comes to music.

I try not to take music seriously. Probably why I like bands like The Offspring. My all time favorite is Bon jovi though.

That is it?

I mean, Bon Jovi is okay, but...

Alot of my family listens to him also, so that plays a part in it.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Also, Cowboy Troy and Rap Country!


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Al Bundy wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Al Bundy wrote:


emotional?

Vaseline?

I'd do her.

I might need pics for that verdict.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


I can listen to a lot of varieties. Just no country. Shut that redneck shit off. If I hear "Big green tractor" again, I'll kill Branch.

Faggot. Do you have contact with any of my friends down here? Because that... that was just freaky...

I still have your number from that night in Vegas. Iseewhatyoudidthere

Vaseline will never forgive you, dude.

They never do.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Who here has seen Vappy's picture?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Branch wrote:
Who here has seen Vappy's picture?

I have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Branch wrote:
Who here has seen Vappy's picture?

I have.

Your rating sir?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Branch wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Branch wrote:
Who here has seen Vappy's picture?

I have.

Your rating sir?

8/10

Oh I thought you were talking about the creep-o-meter that I had pointed at your post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Al Bundy wrote:
Branch wrote:
Grimeth wrote:


I have.

Your rating sir?

8/10

Oh I thought you were talking about the creep-o-meter that I had pointed at your post.

I lold.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Branch wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Branch wrote:
Who here has seen Vappy's picture?

I have.

Your rating sir?

1 out of Skyrim?

7 maybe 8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Branch wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Branch wrote:
Who here has seen Vappy's picture?

I have.

Your rating sir?

Watch it. There are Jetbounty's up here.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Almost there   Today at 9:10 am

Back to top Go down
 
Almost there
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: