I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Water.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:38 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
I want a cookie... *sighs*

Don't we all?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Al Bundy wrote:
Branch wrote:
Al Bundy wrote:


...that doesn't make her smart.

You're right. It makes her a genius.

Is that the technical term for you people nowadays. Good to know so I don't offend any "geniuses*.

Oh our people? I get it now, you racsist bastard.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Branch wrote:

Your attempt at quoting me fails, amigo.


You're one to talk.




_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:39 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
I want a cookie... *sighs*


Hi!


Hello.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:39 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Desperate?

Fuck no. Just asking.

It's funny because she's half your age.

Crap. Oh well. Better luck with the next chick.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:39 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


It's funny because I actually do have a sister.

:llama:

How old?

Younger then you, yet more intelligent.


_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:


You fail senior.


troll

Your attempt at quoting me fails, amigo.

You fail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Your attempt at quoting me fails, amigo.


You're one to talk.




Meh, you still suck at trolling.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Al Bundy wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:



troll

Your attempt at quoting me fails, amigo.

You fail.

Whatev muchacho.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:40 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
I want a cookie... *sighs*

Don't we all?

No... See... A cookie wouldn't want a cookie... That would be cannibalism...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Your attempt at quoting me fails, amigo.


You're one to talk.




Meh, you still suck at trolling.

facepalm

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Branch wrote:

Meh, you still suck at trolling.


I'm not really ever trying to troll someone.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
I want a cookie... *sighs*

Don't we all?

No... See... A cookie wouldn't want a cookie... That would be cannibalism...

But a cookie can't eat, so your argument is invalid.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Meh, you still suck at trolling.


I'm not really ever trying to troll someone.

troll

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Meh, you still suck at trolling.


I'm not really ever trying to troll someone.

Strangely... I believe him...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Your attempt at quoting me fails, amigo.


You're one to talk.




Meh, you still suck at trolling.



I'm a good troller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Branch wrote:

troll

I do it for the lulz.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:43 pm

This thread is now about water.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:43 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:



You're one to talk.




Meh, you still suck at trolling.

facepalm

Hey, you, yeah you with the self notice for an avatar. Waz up?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Don't we all?

No... See... A cookie wouldn't want a cookie... That would be cannibalism...

But a cookie can't eat, so your argument is invalid.

No it isn't... 'A cookie can't eat' you say... Then why would a cookie want a cookie? It wouldn't! And thus I rest my case...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 pm

Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Branch wrote:


Meh, you still suck at trolling.

facepalm

Hey, you, yeah you with the self notice for an avatar. Waz up?

facepalm facepalm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:44 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
This thread is now about water.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:45 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:


No... See... A cookie wouldn't want a cookie... That would be cannibalism...

But a cookie can't eat, so your argument is invalid.

No it isn't... 'A cookie can't eat' you say... Then why would a cookie want a cookie? It wouldn't! And thus I rest my case...

Well, I'm a food item. You're not. I know what other foods want.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Water.   Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Causa wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
This thread is now about water.


Fail. Go make a new poster and it will not be fail.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Water.   Today at 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
 
Water.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dark Water Rising by Mariana Hale
» The Water Mirror
» FS: The BEACH Water Park Tickets
» H2O: Return To The Water
» Water LBG Recommendation?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: