I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 @Admiral Awesome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:01 am

I told my Gaia Online buddy Admiral Awesome that I would make a thread just for him. So I'm doing it. Here it is Addi, I love you I love you I love you I love you And um, I know you're reading it because you such a conceded bastard, I don't normally post like this, I'm normally all over the place like I am right now. I love Addi because like he's really fun to talk to and stuff and like I only met him like two days ago and we're like married and it's like crazy because we love each other so much.


Last edited by Moldy Lunchbox on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:02 am


_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 am

"What is this....."


_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:05 am

Lol make a video for me. YOU STRANGE WHORE!

:crasher1:

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:23 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Lol make a video for me. YOU STRANGE WHORE!

:crasher1:

Sorry, I don't love you like I love Addi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:30 am

Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Lol make a video for me. YOU STRANGE WHORE!

:crasher1:

Sorry, I don't love you like I love Addi.

Your avatar is ugly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:30 am

Vaseline wrote:
Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Lol make a video for me. YOU STRANGE WHORE!

:crasher1:

Sorry, I don't love you like I love Addi.

Your avatar is ugly.

You want some peanut butter with that jelly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:32 am

Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Lol make a video for me. YOU STRANGE WHORE!

:crasher1:

Sorry, I don't love you like I love Addi.



_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:40 am

Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Moldy Lunchbox wrote:


Sorry, I don't love you like I love Addi.

Your avatar is ugly.

You want some peanut butter with that jelly?

Lol, sorry. I didn't realise that calling someone ugly means you are jealous.

Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:43 am

Vaseline wrote:
Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Your avatar is ugly.

You want some peanut butter with that jelly?

Lol, sorry. I didn't realise that calling someone ugly means you are jealous.

Say whaaa?

Catfight! Meow?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:47 am

Vaseline wrote:
Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Your avatar is ugly.

You want some peanut butter with that jelly?

Lol, sorry. I didn't realise that calling someone ugly means you are jealous.

Say whaaa?

It doesn't, but going out of your way to call my avatar ugly out of the blue leads me to believe that you wished that you looked like the person in the picture. Women attack attractive women to make themselves feel better. It's a scientific fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:49 am

Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Moldy Lunchbox wrote:


You want some peanut butter with that jelly?

Lol, sorry. I didn't realise that calling someone ugly means you are jealous.

Say whaaa?

It doesn't, but going out of your way to call my avatar ugly out of the blue leads me to believe that you wished that you looked like the person in the picture. Women attack attractive women to make themselves feel better. It's a scientific fact.

I'm not insecure about my looks, and don't need to make myself feel better, so that doesn't apply to me; thanks.

BUT, cba with an argument so yeah - blatez jeal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:51 am

Vaseline wrote:
Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Lol, sorry. I didn't realise that calling someone ugly means you are jealous.

Say whaaa?

It doesn't, but going out of your way to call my avatar ugly out of the blue leads me to believe that you wished that you looked like the person in the picture. Women attack attractive women to make themselves feel better. It's a scientific fact.

I'm not insecure about my looks, and don't need to make myself feel better, so that doesn't apply to me; thanks.

BUT, cba with an argument so yeah - blatez jeal.

I believe you sister. It just hurts me when you say my avatar is ugly for no reason other than to hurt me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:52 am

Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Moldy Lunchbox wrote:


It doesn't, but going out of your way to call my avatar ugly out of the blue leads me to believe that you wished that you looked like the person in the picture. Women attack attractive women to make themselves feel better. It's a scientific fact.

I'm not insecure about my looks, and don't need to make myself feel better, so that doesn't apply to me; thanks.

BUT, cba with an argument so yeah - blatez jeal.

I believe you sister. It just hurts me when you say my avatar is ugly for no reason other than to hurt me.

I'm sorry man; I didn't mean to hurt you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:53 am

Vaseline wrote:
Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I'm not insecure about my looks, and don't need to make myself feel better, so that doesn't apply to me; thanks.

BUT, cba with an argument so yeah - blatez jeal.

I believe you sister. It just hurts me when you say my avatar is ugly for no reason other than to hurt me.

I'm sorry man; I didn't mean to hurt you.

Apology accepted. Sleepover? I'll bring the pillows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:54 am


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:54 am

Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Moldy Lunchbox wrote:


I believe you sister. It just hurts me when you say my avatar is ugly for no reason other than to hurt me.

I'm sorry man; I didn't mean to hurt you.

Apology accepted. Sleepover? I'll bring the pillows.

Only if we pillow fight in our underwear. You good with that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:56 am

Vaseline wrote:
Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I'm sorry man; I didn't mean to hurt you.

Apology accepted. Sleepover? I'll bring the pillows.

Only if we pillow fight in our underwear. You good with that?

Sorry, I don't wear underwear. I wouldn't be opposed to a topless pillow fight though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:59 am

Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Moldy Lunchbox wrote:


Apology accepted. Sleepover? I'll bring the pillows.

Only if we pillow fight in our underwear. You good with that?

Sorry, I don't wear underwear. I wouldn't be opposed to a topless pillow fight though.

I guess I could stretch to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 am

So coming to that sleep over. It needs more man. Also a refree would be needed for that pillow fight. Then I will leave because I don't feel safe sleeping out of my bomb shelter.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:06 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
So coming to that sleep over. It needs more man. Also a refree would be needed for that pillow fight. Then I will leave because I don't feel safe sleeping out of my bomb shelter.

Everyones invited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:12 am

Vaseline wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
So coming to that sleep over. It needs more man. Also a refree would be needed for that pillow fight. Then I will leave because I don't feel safe sleeping out of my bomb shelter.

Everyones invited.

I say that if there's a bunch of guys, we get a pit and watch a few cockfights. That's not illegal in Europe, is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:14 am

Vaseline wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
So coming to that sleep over. It needs more man. Also a refree would be needed for that pillow fight. Then I will leave because I don't feel safe sleeping out of my bomb shelter.

Everyones invited.


*turns up to vase's house in big bird pijamas*

Ummm.....I bought "how to loose guy in 10 days and nail polish"

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:16 am

Moldy Lunchbox wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
So coming to that sleep over. It needs more man. Also a refree would be needed for that pillow fight. Then I will leave because I don't feel safe sleeping out of my bomb shelter.

Everyones invited.

I say that if there's a bunch of guys, we get a pit and watch a few cockfights. That's not illegal in Europe, is it?


It's called knob jousting.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:21 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
So coming to that sleep over. It needs more man. Also a refree would be needed for that pillow fight. Then I will leave because I don't feel safe sleeping out of my bomb shelter.

Everyones invited.


*turns up to vase's house in big bird pijamas*

Ummm.....I bought "how to loose guy in 10 days and nail polish"

I love that film...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: @Admiral Awesome   Today at 2:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
@Admiral Awesome
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» @Admiral Awesome
» Why Zerg are awesome.
» Vice Admiral McIntyre
» Attention: Rear Admiral Momo
» awesome mod

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: