I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Soup, Jet, and Branch.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Pick one.
Branch
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Jet
25%
 25% [ 3 ]
Soup
75%
 75% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12
 

AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Whose your favorite? Or for most of you.... which one do you dislike the least?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Jet and Branch, don't vote. Let's keep it fair. :smug:

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:32 pm

My predictions

Soup will win.

Branch will be placed second.

I will lose.

This thread will be looked on in shame.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Nobody makes threads about me'z. no...just no

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:40 pm

PimpWilbourn wrote:
Nobody makes threads about me'z. no...just no

I'll make one. <3333

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:42 pm

I actually remember quite a few of these in the old OT.

There was one for favorite jawa in general. Drowsi won, MonkeyShrub got second, I cant remember third. I think I got fourth or something.

Then there was the twelve year old jawa just between me and Branch. I won by a landslide. :D

And lastly there was 12/13 year old in general. Once again I won, however I don't think Soup was an option because at the time he was pretty new to the OT ( At least I think that's what happened ).

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
I actually remember quite a few of these in the old OT.

There was one for favorite jawa in general. Drowsi won, MonkeyShrub got second, I cant remember third. I think I got fourth or something.

Then there was the twelve year old jawa just between me and Branch. I won by a landslide. :D

And lastly there was 12/13 year old in general. Once again I won, however I don't think Soup was an option because at the time he was pretty new to the OT ( At least I think that's what happened ).

1 I will lose
2 I kicked your ass in that poll.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Causa wrote:
Whose your favorite? Or for most of you.... which one do you dislike the least?

I voted Soup. I hate the other 2. :evil:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Branch wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
I actually remember quite a few of these in the old OT.

There was one for favorite jawa in general. Drowsi won, MonkeyShrub got second, I cant remember third. I think I got fourth or something.

Then there was the twelve year old jawa just between me and Branch. I won by a landslide. :D

And lastly there was 12/13 year old in general. Once again I won, however I don't think Soup was an option because at the time he was pretty new to the OT ( At least I think that's what happened ).

1 I will lose
2 I kicked your ass in that poll.

Uh, NO.

You didn't.

I was a forum legend. I won by a LANDSLIDE. YOU LOST MAJOR.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Whose your favorite? Or for most of you.... which one do you dislike the least?

I voted Soup. I hate the other 2. :evil:

Woah, woah. Since when do you hate me? Your my second best interwebz bro.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
Branch wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
I actually remember quite a few of these in the old OT.

There was one for favorite jawa in general. Drowsi won, MonkeyShrub got second, I cant remember third. I think I got fourth or something.

Then there was the twelve year old jawa just between me and Branch. I won by a landslide. :D

And lastly there was 12/13 year old in general. Once again I won, however I don't think Soup was an option because at the time he was pretty new to the OT ( At least I think that's what happened ).

1 I will lose
2 I kicked your ass in that poll.

Uh, NO.

You didn't.

I was a forum legend. I won by a LANDSLIDE. YOU LOST MAJOR.

I kicked your ass because I was awesome back then. The people loved me.

Legend? Ninja please, you were known as the Kid.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Branch wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
Branch wrote:


1 I will lose
2 I kicked your ass in that poll.

Uh, NO.

You didn't.



I was a forum legend. I won by a LANDSLIDE. YOU LOST MAJOR.

I kicked your ass because I was awesome back then. The people loved me.

Legend? Ninja please, you were known as the Kid.

I won. People loved me. Suck it.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
Branch wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:


Uh, NO.

You didn't.



I was a forum legend. I won by a LANDSLIDE. YOU LOST MAJOR.

I kicked your ass because I was awesome back then. The people loved me.

Legend? Ninja please, you were known as the Kid.

I won. People loved me. Suck it.

Your crush did. All 4s with a spiky collar.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Branch wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
Branch wrote:


I kicked your ass because I was awesome back then. The people loved me.

Legend? Ninja please, you were known as the Kid.

I won. People loved me. Suck it.

Your crush did. All 4s with a spiky collar.

Screwed up kid.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
Branch wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:


I won. People loved me. Suck it.

Your crush did. All 4s with a spiky collar.

Screwed up kid.

:P

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Guys, stop talking about yourselves and start talking about me, about how I'm going to win about cookies.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:26 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Guys, stop talking about yourselves and start talking about me, about how I'm going to win about cookies.

I don't feel like it. You're gay a faggot a fat-ass an alright guy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:26 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Guys, stop talking about yourselves and start talking about me, about how I'm going to win about cookies.

You don't even know. :roll:

None of you idiots do.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Guys, stop talking about yourselves and start talking about me, about how I'm going to win about cookies.

You don't even know. :roll:

None of you idiots do.

We've known you're a Muslim Prince for a long time.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Branch wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Guys, stop talking about yourselves and start talking about me, about how I'm going to win about cookies.

You don't even know. :roll:

None of you idiots do.

We've known you're a Muslim Prince for a long time.

This is irrelevant.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Guys, stop talking about yourselves and start talking about me, about how I'm going to win about cookies.

You don't even know. :roll:

None of you idiots do.

Well, at least I know how to put up pictures. troll


_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:30 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Guys, stop talking about yourselves and start talking about me, about how I'm going to win about cookies.

You don't even know. :roll:

None of you idiots do.

Well, at least I know how to put up pictures. troll


Sega is just nice for trolling. They're so gullible.

As for pictures. Maybe if someone would show me, we wouldn't have this issue.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:


You don't even know. :roll:

None of you idiots do.

Well, at least I know how to put up pictures. troll


Sega is just nice for trolling. They're so gullible.

As for pictures. Maybe if someone would show me, we wouldn't have this issue.

facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm


Tutorial


1) Right click image.

2) Click "Copy img url/code."

3) Copy Pasta into the img box, or just type [img ][/img ] without the spaces.

4) GLORY.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:34 pm

I expected results like that, pretty much exactly how it looks right now...

@Branch: I like how all of your posts about how people preferred you over Jet were in the past tense...

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:37 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Well, at least I know how to put up pictures. troll


Sega is just nice for trolling. They're so gullible.

As for pictures. Maybe if someone would show me, we wouldn't have this issue.

facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm


Tutorial


1) Right click image.

2) Click "Copy img url/code."

3) Copy Pasta into the img box, or just type [img ][/img ] without the spaces.

4) GLORY.


_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Today at 6:49 am

Back to top Go down
 
Soup, Jet, and Branch.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Soup is a Skittles Hoarder
» Miso soup quest
» Soup-er Easy Sausage and Tortellini Soup: AKA Not My Average Tortellini Soup

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: