OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Soup, Jet, and Branch.

Go down 
+13
The Mortonator
Astraeos
Scott
Grimeth
Boba
Daroska
CollaWars
Matieu
Branch
Yeet
Jet
SoupWithSauce
Causa
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Pick one.
Branch
Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jet
Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 I_vote_lcap25%Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Soup
Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 I_vote_lcap75%Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

My plans are the only things that work around here, but sure whatev.

Like your plans to be VP?

Okay, last one. I'm done.

I thought of the whole guild stupid. If it wasn't for me, then you'd be posting in the Sega forums right now.

Plenty of guilds were before this one, silly. This is just the first one that lasted so long. I made one too in case you forgot. It lasted two weeks and crumbled. That was the usual pattern. Don't act like YOU started this. You thought of the idea for another attempt, which is great, but other people like Scott, Matieu, and PJ kept this thing together.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

I thought of the whole guild stupid. If it wasn't for me, then you'd be posting in the Sega forums right now.

Plenty of guilds were before this one, silly. This is just the first one that lasted so long. I made one too in case you forgot. It lasted two weeks and crumbled. That was the usual pattern. Don't act like YOU started this. You thought of the idea for another attempt, which is great, but other people like Scott, Matieu, and PJ kept this thing together.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Woah, epic triple post.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:

I thought Scott only made this site? Like, didn't really do anything else...

Anywayy, I'll just be leaving now and leave you two to carry on your little arguement...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

Anywayy, I'll just be leaving now and leave you two to carry on your little arguement...

Scott made the website which helped keep this together, yes. And I think were done, so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:

PJ isn't even a guild member. Matieu hadn't posted on the site until January and Scott has his own guild to worry about. I was the one that PMed every member we currently have to join. I pushed this guild to make it my best and now I can't even have an opinion in it. How did you govern your guild? Did you just put it up there and let people join?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Jet wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Jet wrote:

Scott made the website which helped keep this together, yes. And I think were done, so it's all good.

There were 2 sites before this one and I was making one while he was. This one is the best we've had though.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:55 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

PJ isn't even a guild member. Matieu hadn't posted on the site until January and Scott has his own guild to worry about. I was the one that PMed every member we currently have to join. I pushed this guild to make it my best and now I can't even have an opinion in it. How did you govern your guild? Did you just put it up there and let people join?

Actually I arranged a group of people who we thought could handle the guild. Most accepted however a few denied the resposibility. In total after about a week we had like 5 members so somebody put up a vote and the initial outcome was "Screw it". However, this is besides the point. You did alot for the guild, I'll give you that. But, you didn't do anymore than Matieu, PJ, or Scott. For crying out loud Scott set this entire website up. Not to mention Causa has helped as well and Bantha.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:

Actually I arranged a group of people who we thought could handle the guild. Most accepted however a few denied the resposibility. In total after about a week we had like 5 members so somebody put up a vote and the initial outcome was "Screw it". However, this is besides the point. You did alot for the guild, I'll give you that. But, you didn't do anymore than Matieu, PJ, or Scott. For crying out loud Scott set this entire website up. Not to mention Causa has helped as well and Bantha.

Come on. Scott made the site, ok, but we had 2 before that along with one that I made at the same time. PJ (I'll say again) isn't even a member of the guild. Causa went crazy and started recruiting in other Guild Threads when he was a member which didn't go well when I started getting PMs telling me about him. Bantha, diserves everything he has. Matieu wasn't even active until January.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

Come on. Scott made the site, ok, but we had 2 before that along with one that I made at the same time. PJ (I'll say again) isn't even a member of the guild. Causa went crazy and started recruiting in other Guild Threads when he was a member which didn't go well when I started getting PMs telling me about him. Bantha, diserves everything he has. Matieu wasn't even active until January.

Okay, I didn't know that about PJ. You win that one.

Matieu- From what I understand Matieu operated mostly on the TOR forums.

Scott- Yes, but you aren't getting it. Scott did a great job on this one, and succeeded the others by ALOT. This one is amazing, where as the others I've seen are....well.....CRAP.

Causa- So he was recruting outside the lines a little. Who cares? It's not like some hardcore GD poster is going to sign up for this guild when they see our slogan at the top.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:

Scott- Yes, but you aren't getting it. Scott did a great job on this one, and succeeded the others by ALOT. This one is amazing, where as the others I've seen are....well.....CRAP.

Causa- So he was recruting outside the lines a little. Who cares? It's not like some hardcore GD poster is going to sign up for this guild when they see our slogan at the top.

Scott is awesome. That is the end of that conversation. We'd have no members though if I didn't recruit them.

Matieu never came to Council meetings (or he left right in the middle) for the first 2 months.

Whatever. Don't compare what Causa has done for the guild to what I've done.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

Scott is awesome. That is the end of that conversation. We'd have no members though if I didn't recruit them.

Matieu never came to Council meetings (or he left right in the middle) for the first 2 months.

It looks like we won't be able to get much farther with this, because it's all opinions from here.

Point is...

-Scott made the website which is great, and he's done a ton for the OT with this website.
- Causa has helped in recruiting in his own way.
- Matieu has taken responsibility as the President and IMO, does a good job leading us.

Don't think I'm denying you though. Like I said, you did some stuff for us as well, like recruiting. I just don't compare that to the other work up here. And that's all I'm saying on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:

It looks like we won't be able to get much farther with this, because it's all opinions from here.

Point is...

-Scott made the website which is great, and he's done a ton for the OT with this website.
- Matieu has taken responsibility as the President and IMO, does a good job leading us.

Don't think I'm denying you though. Like I said, you did some stuff for us as well, like recruiting. I just don't compare that to the other work up here. And that's all I'm saying on the matter.

Look at our list of members on our thread. Maybe 10 were not recruited by me.

Matieu does a great job as President. You can please some of the people all the time, but you can't... oh whatever...
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:13 pm

You two are silly.

My opinion on this matter is that Branch has done a lot for this guild but also abused his powers so it's understandable as to why he no longer has any say. That is all.

You know I love you both though right?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

Point is...

Look at our list of members on our thread. Maybe 10 were not recruited by me.

Matieu does a great job as President. You can please some of the people all the time, but you can't... oh whatever...

Like I said, I'm done talking about this. If you want to continue to talk about it with me, PM me. I don't really care. I can do this all day. Just not here.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:15 pm

Vaseline wrote:
You two are silly.

My opinion on this matter is that Branch has done a lot for this guild but also abused his powers so it's understandable as to why he no longer has any say. That is all.

That's what I was saying, I just didn't mention abusing powers because I know how much that bothers him. And you used to hate me just for the record. Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Jet wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
You two are silly.

That's what I was saying, I just didn't mention abusing powers because I know how much that bothers him. And you used to hate me just for the record. Say whaaa?
I've never hated you...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jet wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
You two are silly.

I've never hated you...

When I first came here you sure as hell acted like it.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:19 pm

I did abuse my Admin powers. Please explain how I abused my VP powers. I'm bored and I want to know.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Branch, you suck. That is why you lost everything.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:20 pm

You guys are lame.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Branch wrote:
I did abuse my Admin powers. Please explain how I abused my VP powers. I'm bored and I want to know.

Nothing to do with VP, but admin showed irresponsibility and so they took both away seeing that you couldn'--

HEY I QUIT THIS THREAD!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch, you suck. That is why you lost everything.

You're just jelly that my first attempt at a guild worked and your 100 didn't.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:22 pm

I like vanilla icecream with a crumbled cookie on top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soup, Jet, and Branch.   Soup, Jet, and Branch. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soup, Jet, and Branch.
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next