I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Jet's a white guy with swag.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Jet is actually a white labradoodle who bitches all day long.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Daroska wrote:
Jet is actually a white labradoodle who bitches all day long.

Can I have friends yet?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Daroska wrote:
Jet is actually a white labradoodle who bitches all day long.

You don't even know is the funny thing. None of you. None of you idiots.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:08 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Jet is actually a white labradoodle who bitches all day long.

Can I have friends yet?

You already have friends i.e. the cage lock and all those bars.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Jet is actually a white labradoodle who bitches all day long.

You don't even know is the funny thing. None of you. None of you idiots.

w3 ar3nt teh 1d10tzz u t1nk w3 rrrrr durrr hurrrr

SO WHY YOU HATIN'?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Jet is actually a white labradoodle who bitches all day long.

Can I have friends yet?

You already have friends i.e. the cage lock and all those bars.

But they bully me. Sad

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:11 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Can I have friends yet?

You already have friends i.e. the cage lock and all those bars.

But they bully me. Sad

Ah they must be getting rusty, I'll get the oxalic acid and pumice scouring pad.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:11 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Jet is actually a white labradoodle who bitches all day long.

You don't even know is the funny thing. None of you. None of you idiots.

w3 ar3nt teh 1d10tzz u t1nk w3 rrrrr durrr hurrrr

SO WHY YOU HATIN'?

Not you, you're a evil little ruthless bastard. And I like that.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO


Last edited by Misfit of Madness on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:


You already have friends i.e. the cage lock and all those bars.

But they bully me. Sad

Ah they must be getting rusty, I'll get the oxalic acid and pumice scouring pad.

You don't understand...

I can't even shit anymore...

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:19 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


But they bully me. Sad

Ah they must be getting rusty, I'll get the oxalic acid and pumice scouring pad.

You don't understand...

I can't even shit anymore...

Yeah you are not allowed to shit inside, you know that. :no:
It is just like over at Aunt Vases place - you have to go outside. :roll:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:


Ah they must be getting rusty, I'll get the oxalic acid and pumice scouring pad.

You don't understand...

I can't even shit anymore...

Yeah you are not allowed to shit inside, you know that. :no:
It is just like over at Aunt Vases place - you have to go outside. :roll:

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot...

By the way, about that movie tonight, mind if I watch it from my cage?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:23 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


You don't understand...

I can't even shit anymore...

Yeah you are not allowed to shit inside, you know that. :no:
It is just like over at Aunt Vases place - you have to go outside. :roll:

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot...

By the way, about that movie tonight, mind if I watch it from my cage?

No. For you'll have nightmares for weeks on end.
And I'm not being paid enough to put up with your whining.
So here's a bunch of transformer toys, knock yourself out.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:24 pm

I don't have my own thread. Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Branch you suck.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Daroska wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Daroska wrote:


Yeah you are not allowed to shit inside, you know that. :no:
It is just like over at Aunt Vases place - you have to go outside. :roll:

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot...

By the way, about that movie tonight, mind if I watch it from my cage?

No. For you'll have nightmares for weeks on end.
And I'm not being paid enough to put up with your whining.
So here's a bunch of transformer toys, knock yourself out.

NO.

I WANT.

TO WATCH.

THE MOVIE.

NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Oh, crap. I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me. I'll just go clean, and play with these toys in the meantime...

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch you suck.

I believe that sentence needed a comma after the Branch to make in grammaticly correct.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch you suck.

I believe that sentence needed a comma after the Branch to make in grammaticly correct.

No.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch you suck.

I believe that sentence needed a comma after the Branch to make in grammaticly correct.

No.

Yes. It creates a needed and dramatic pause to the short sentence.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


I believe that sentence needed a comma after the Branch to make in grammaticly correct.

No.

Yes. It creates a needed and dramatic pause to the short sentence.

No. If it was "Branch, you suck." then it would be Branch, ( breath ) you suck. In a time of urgency, you say "Branch you suck." because it's Branch you suck.

Branch you suck.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


No.

Yes. It creates a needed and dramatic pause to the short sentence.

No. If it was "Branch, you suck." then it would be Branch, ( breath ) you suck. In a time of urgency, you say "Branch you suck." because it's Branch you suck.

Branch you suck.

I love Boba's logic.

Sex?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:36 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


Yes. It creates a needed and dramatic pause to the short sentence.

No. If it was "Branch, you suck." then it would be Branch, ( breath ) you suck. In a time of urgency, you say "Branch you suck." because it's Branch you suck.

Branch you suck.

I love Boba's logic.

Sex?

It works if you don't think.


_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


No.

Yes. It creates a needed and dramatic pause to the short sentence.

No. If it was "Branch, you suck." then it would be Branch, ( breath ) you suck. In a time of urgency, you say "Branch you suck." because it's Branch you suck.

Branch you suck.

This is why I like Boba.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:


Yes. It creates a needed and dramatic pause to the short sentence.

No. If it was "Branch, you suck." then it would be Branch, ( breath ) you suck. In a time of urgency, you say "Branch you suck." because it's Branch you suck.

Branch you suck.

This is why I like Boba.

Love you man.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


No. If it was "Branch, you suck." then it would be Branch, ( breath ) you suck. In a time of urgency, you say "Branch you suck." because it's Branch you suck.

Branch you suck.

I love Boba's logic.

Sex?

It works if you don't think.



_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Boba's cool. He's subtle.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Today at 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
 
Jet's a white guy with swag.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Jet's a white guy with swag.
» White Castle
» Surviving Antarctica Reality TV 2083 by Andrea White
» [NEWS] Marc don't paint over the white scars yet!
» White Raven Space Marines 1500pts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: