I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Jet's a white guy with swag.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:


No. If it was "Branch, you suck." then it would be Branch, ( breath ) you suck. In a time of urgency, you say "Branch you suck." because it's Branch you suck.

Branch you suck.

This is why I like Boba.

Love you man.

/Brofist

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:41 pm

Branch wrote:
Boba's cool. He's subtle.

Branch you suck.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Boba's cool. He's subtle.

Branch you suck.

lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Boba's cool. He's subtle.

Branch you suck.

lol

:suspect:

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Jet:



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Causa wrote:
Jet:



Only on Tuesdays.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:28 pm

Wow, everyone needs to stop rimming Boba. He's mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Wow, everyone needs to stop rimming Boba. He's mine.

:ninja:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Wow, everyone needs to stop rimming Boba. He's mine.

So I've been thinking about this 'kay....

Who really IS yo boy?

Soup?
Branch?
Boba?
Uly?


Tons of others are options as well....

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 22
Location : Chi-Town (Pride Rock)

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Wow, everyone needs to stop rimming Boba. He's mine.

and he accepts that (UNTIL LEET ARRIVES)

_________________
Mo' Bitches than Da Powahball, Nyuka!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Wow, everyone needs to stop rimming Boba. He's mine.

So I've been thinking about this 'kay....

Who really IS yo boy?

Soup?
Branch?
Boba?
Uly?


Tons of others are options as well....

Vidgamer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:33 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Wow, everyone needs to stop rimming Boba. He's mine.

and he accepts that (UNTIL LEET ARRIVES)

Leet hates Boba I thought.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Wow, everyone needs to stop rimming Boba. He's mine.

So I've been thinking about this 'kay....

Who really IS yo boy?

Soup?
Branch?
Boba?
Uly?


Tons of others are options as well....

Vidgamer.

That guy was awesome.

I miss him quite a bit.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:


So I've been thinking about this 'kay....

Who really IS yo boy?

Soup?
Branch?
Boba?
Uly?


Tons of others are options as well....

Vidgamer.

That guy was awesome.

I miss him quite a bit.

I miss you. I wish you would start posting here!

By the way, Vidgamer has an account here as well. Just doesn't use it.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:


So I've been thinking about this 'kay....

Who really IS yo boy?

Soup?
Branch?
Boba?
Uly?


Tons of others are options as well....

Vidgamer.

That guy was awesome.

I miss him quite a bit.

He wanted to run away from home and come live with me. Oh the laughs Boba and I used to get from Vidgamer's PM's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:36 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Vidgamer.

That guy was awesome.

I miss him quite a bit.

I miss you. I wish you would start posting here!

By the way, Vidgamer has an account here as well. Just doesn't use it.

That's your fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:36 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Vidgamer.

That guy was awesome.

I miss him quite a bit.

I miss you. I wish you would start posting here!

By the way, Vidgamer has an account here as well. Just doesn't use it.

I'm considering leaving the OT for a while.

And, I knew that.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Vidgamer.

That guy was awesome.

I miss him quite a bit.

He wanted to run away from home and come live with me. Oh the laughs Boba and I used to get from Vidgamer's PM's.

I want to run away and live with you. no...just no

Does that make me different?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


Vidgamer.

That guy was awesome.

I miss him quite a bit.

He wanted to run away from home and come live with me. Oh the laughs Boba and I used to get from Vidgamer's PM's.

He started an alliance trying to overthrow the moderators. He asked me to join and I accepted gladly. It didn't work out.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:


That guy was awesome.

I miss him quite a bit.

I miss you. I wish you would start posting here!

By the way, Vidgamer has an account here as well. Just doesn't use it.

I'm considering leaving the OT for a while.

And, I knew that.

It's funny because you'll come back the next day. :D

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Lol@Vidgammer. What a fuck stick.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:38 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


I miss you. I wish you would start posting here!

By the way, Vidgamer has an account here as well. Just doesn't use it.

I'm considering leaving the OT for a while.

And, I knew that.

It's funny because you'll come back the next day. :D

I'm not Branch.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Misfit of Madness wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:


I'm considering leaving the OT for a while.

And, I knew that.

It's funny because you'll come back the next day. :D

I'm not Branch.
\

It's funny because you are. troll

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:40 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:


That guy was awesome.

I miss him quite a bit.

He wanted to run away from home and come live with me. Oh the laughs Boba and I used to get from Vidgamer's PM's.

I want to run away and live with you. no...just no

Does that make me different?

You're cool though. You can come live under my bed if you like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:42 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Misfit of Madness wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


It's funny because you'll come back the next day. :D

I'm not Branch.
\

It's funny because you are. troll

How does that even--

Fuck it, this is Soup.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jet's a white guy with swag.   Today at 2:46 am

Back to top Go down
 
Jet's a white guy with swag.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Jet's a white guy with swag.
» White Castle
» Surviving Antarctica Reality TV 2083 by Andrea White
» [NEWS] Marc don't paint over the white scars yet!
» White Raven Space Marines 1500pts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: