I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 8 days of house sitting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: 8 days of house sitting   Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Sigh boring times continue. Atleast I am been paid.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:46 am

I couldn't do that. What if there's a spider...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:01 am

Vaseline wrote:
I couldn't do that. What if there's a spider...



Kill it!

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 am

Vaseline wrote:
I couldn't do that. What if there's a spider...



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:34 am

Daroska wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I couldn't do that. What if there's a spider...


Disgusting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:45 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Sigh boring times continue. Atleast I am been paid.

Look for hidden money.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smap
OT Master


Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 am

wow.... im tinked and the spider is not doin it for me.....



:lol!:

_________________
Of the like on gaga, tempted by words. Poisoned by drones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 am

Smap wrote:
wow.... im tinked and the spider is not doin it for me.....



:lol!:

Drunken forum posting yegads?

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smap
OT Master


Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:51 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Smap wrote:
wow.... im tinked and the spider is not doin it for me.....



:lol!:

Drunken forum posting yegads?




No, like i had to turn the page so nerved.

_________________
Of the like on gaga, tempted by words. Poisoned by drones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 am

Smap wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Smap wrote:
wow.... im tinked and the spider is not doin it for me.....



:lol!:

Drunken forum posting yegads?




No, like i had to turn the page so nerved.

There is nothing scary about spiders. Cept they can use their webs to make a parachute and sail through the air.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:55 am

LOOK FOR MONEY!!! mmm..money

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 am

I've had to dog-sit before. Not much fun. Stupid dog peed all over my rug.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 am

Branch wrote:
LOOK FOR MONEY!!! mmm..money


They already left me 200

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smap
OT Master


Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 am

No normally i dont freak.....the size of that thing...... its like.....



U know those giant webs in the krull movies and stuff. They have nervouse chemicals in scourging through their veins and its like.... if it were large enough.... like the size of a car..... it could literally jolt you like a cattle prod just out of the fear behind what ever it is that has been stressing until that moment....


lol... just sayin.

_________________
Of the like on gaga, tempted by words. Poisoned by drones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:59 am

Smap wrote:
No normally i dont freak.....the size of that thing...... its like.....



U know those giant webs in the krull movies and stuff. They have nervouse chemicals in scourging through their veins and its like.... if it were large enough.... like the size of a car..... it could literally jolt you like a cattle prod just out of the fear behind what ever it is that has been stressing until that moment....


lol... just sayin.


Ive seen a spider bigger than my hand. That was freaky because my shoe didnt kill it.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smap
OT Master


Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Smap wrote:
No normally i dont freak.....the size of that thing...... its like.....



U know those giant webs in the krull movies and stuff. They have nervouse chemicals in scourging through their veins and its like.... if it were large enough.... like the size of a car..... it could literally jolt you like a cattle prod just out of the fear behind what ever it is that has been stressing until that moment....


lol... just sayin.


Ive seen a spider bigger than my hand. That was freaky because my shoe didnt kill it.



Well spiders bucko or phsyiologically checmical about the emotional capacities behind senses..... people who just pick it up are generally able to sense the pre cognitive ability..... which is inherantly scary....


zall im sayin though. I can kill them.... but they would just bite me if i tried to hold...... uggg dont get me started on snakes.

_________________
Of the like on gaga, tempted by words. Poisoned by drones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smap
OT Master


Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 am

Smap wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Smap wrote:
No normally i dont freak.....the size of that thing...... its like.....



U know those giant webs in the krull movies and stuff. They have nervouse chemicals in scourging through their veins and its like.... if it were large enough.... like the size of a car..... it could literally jolt you like a cattle prod just out of the fear behind what ever it is that has been stressing until that moment....


lol... just sayin.


Ive seen a spider bigger than my hand. That was freaky because my shoe didnt kill it.



Well spiders bucko are phsyiologically checmical about the emotional capacities behind senses..... people who just pick it up are generally able to sense the pre cognitive ability..... which is inherantly scary....


zall im sayin though. I can kill them.... but they would just bite me if i tried to hold...... uggg dont get me started on snakes.

_________________
Of the like on gaga, tempted by words. Poisoned by drones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 am

[quote="Smap"]
Smap wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:



Ive seen a spider bigger than my hand. That was freaky because my shoe didnt kill it.

Well spiders bucko are phsyiologically checmical about the emotional capacities behind senses..... people who just pick it up are generally able to sense the pre cognitive ability..... which is inherantly scary....


zall im sayin though. I can kill them.... but they would just bite me if i tried to hold...... uggg dont get me started on snakes.

Lol I hate snakes. Ive had to kill one with a shovel before.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:35 am

[quote="GiantSpiderGoat"]
Smap wrote:
Smap wrote:


Well spiders bucko are phsyiologically checmical about the emotional capacities behind senses..... people who just pick it up are generally able to sense the pre cognitive ability..... which is inherantly scary....


zall im sayin though. I can kill them.... but they would just bite me if i tried to hold...... uggg dont get me started on snakes.

Lol I hate snakes. Ive had to kill one with a shovel before.

Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:35 am

[quote="GiantSpiderGoat"]
Smap wrote:
Smap wrote:


Well spiders bucko are phsyiologically checmical about the emotional capacities behind senses..... people who just pick it up are generally able to sense the pre cognitive ability..... which is inherantly scary....


zall im sayin though. I can kill them.... but they would just bite me if i tried to hold...... uggg dont get me started on snakes.

Lol I hate snakes. Ive had to kill one with a shovel before.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smap
OT Master


Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:43 am

[quote="GiantSpiderGoat"]
Smap wrote:
Smap wrote:


Well spiders bucko are phsyiologically checmical about the emotional capacities behind senses..... people who just pick it up are generally able to sense the pre cognitive ability..... which is inherantly scary....


zall im sayin though. I can kill them.... but they would just bite me if i tried to hold...... uggg dont get me started on snakes.

Lol I hate snakes. Ive had to kill one with a shovel before.




hahahahaha

_________________
Of the like on gaga, tempted by words. Poisoned by drones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:46 am

[quote="Daroska"]
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Smap wrote:


Lol I hate snakes. Ive had to kill one with a shovel before.


That reminds me of my last date...=)



In my defense....I was done with her.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:50 am

[quote="Spanky"]
Daroska wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:



That reminds me of my last date...=)



In my defense....I was done with her.


what is that from?

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:51 am

[quote="Spanky"]
Daroska wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:



That reminds me of my last date...=)



In my defense....I was done with her.

It's a shame because she was pretty nice looking too.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:30 pm

[quote="Daroska"]
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Smap wrote:


Lol I hate snakes. Ive had to kill one with a shovel before.


I actually love that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 8 days of house sitting   Today at 1:43 am

Back to top Go down
 
8 days of house sitting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Sitting Move from Map Code!
» 12 Days of CHB Christmas!!!
» Spooky Haunted House
» Lucky / Unlucky days
» A Hidden Room in a House of Cards (Quest Application)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: