I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 OMG I talked to a girl today...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
darthsederous
Mod's Pet


Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 104
Location : Tibetian Mountains

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Everyone knows that women don't exist, there are only our lotion bottles.

_________________
Darth Sed, the great archivist of the OT has joined with the alliance........If you wish to make an appointment his office his 2000 feet into the Tebetian Mountains....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-exile
Mod's Pet


Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-06-13
Age : 23
Location : North Florida

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:33 pm

you should have made her a sammich.

_________________
"Living like this is a full-time business."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
On topic, I talked to a dog today.


.....

hehe

OMG!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 pm

...And you guys make fun of me?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Oni wrote:
...And you guys make fun of me?

I don't think so...

On a side note. How dare you kids hijack my thread to talk about your little squabble.

Also, I was the one that reported you because *shakes fist* you damn kids better GET OFF my LAWN.


TheMortonator. wrote:

What?!?! That was code for "You're in!"



CollaWars wrote:
So, what is thread about?

How I talked to a girl for the first time in years, but wasn't able to seal the deal.


Last edited by Astraeos on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Astraeos wrote:
Oni wrote:
...And you guys make fun of me?

I don't think so...

On a side note. How dare you kids hijack my thread to talk about your little squabble.

Also, I was the one that reported you because *shakes fist* you damn kids better GET OFF my LAWN.

And so you thought it would be necessary to get us perma banned from this site?

Are you really THAT lonely, Astraeos?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Astraeos wrote:
Oni wrote:
...And you guys make fun of me?

I don't think so...

On a side note. How dare you kids hijack my thread to talk about your little squabble.

Also, I was the one that reported you because *shakes fist* you damn kids better GET OFF my LAWN.

Run Jet! Old man Astraeos caught us!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Jet wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
Oni wrote:
...And you guys make fun of me?

I don't think so...

On a side note. How dare you kids hijack my thread to talk about your little squabble.

Also, I was the one that reported you because *shakes fist* you damn kids better GET OFF my LAWN.

And so you thought it would be necessary to get us perma banned from this site?

Are you really THAT lonely, Astraeos?

No, I'm not lonely. My cats make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Astraeos wrote:
Jet wrote:
Astraeos wrote:


I don't think so...

On a side note. How dare you kids hijack my thread to talk about your little squabble.

Also, I was the one that reported you because *shakes fist* you damn kids better GET OFF my LAWN.

And so you thought it would be necessary to get us perma banned from this site?

Are you really THAT lonely, Astraeos?

No, I'm not lonely. My cats make sure of that.

lolboba.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Astraeos wrote:

She would've just turned around and walked away if she didn't like you. You had it!

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:49 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:


She would've just turned around and walked away if she didn't like you. You had it!

Why, oh WHY couldn't I have realized this earlier? I can't believe I blew what could have been my last chance to ever have a woman because I didn't realize that she wanted me to chase and tackle her after she swung that purse. I should have realized that she just wanted a little foreplay. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Astraeos wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


She would've just turned around and walked away if she didn't like you. You had it!

Why, oh WHY couldn't I have realized this earlier? I can't believe I blew what could have been my last chance to ever have a woman because I didn't realize that she wanted me to chase and tackle her after she swung that purse. I should have realized that she just wanted a little foreplay. Sad

You fail sir. Good day! I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:29 am

I remember when I talked to a girl...

By that, I mean my mom.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:01 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
I remember when I talked to a girl...

By that, I mean my mom.

:roll:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:13 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
I remember when I talked to a girl...

By that, I mean my mom.

Canadians.... :roll:

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:19 am

I have not touched a girl in a few days. 6 more days of house sitting in the middle of fucking no where. Then off to the city to go to............(probably gf's parents house), Then take the train trip to mandurah too see the old man and then back to the city too meet a bud while he is on elave from the army.

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:21 am

Jet wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
I remember when I talked to a girl...

By that, I mean my mom.

Canadians.... :roll:

Didn't you say you knew a Canadian? :stormtrooper:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:26 am

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
I remember when I talked to a girl...

By that, I mean my mom.

Canadians.... :roll:

Didn't you say you knew a Canadian? :stormtrooper:

Half Canadian.

Say whaaa?

I'm 1/4 latino.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:27 am

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:


Canadians.... :roll:

Didn't you say you knew a Canadian? :stormtrooper:

Half Canadian.

Say whaaa?

I'm 1/4 latino.

troll

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 24
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:31 am

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:


Canadians.... :roll:

Didn't you say you knew a Canadian? :stormtrooper:

Half Canadian.

Say whaaa?

I'm 1/4 latino.

1/4 Gypsy 1/4 jew 1/2 Celtic

_________________
I've had a cunt of a day. Everything that could go, did go wrong. So if I'm allowed to use a word in a song..........I've had a cunt of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:03 pm

You racist fuckers. I'm not even Canadian!


_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:03 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
You racist fuckers. I'm not even Canadian!


Yes, yes you are.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
You racist fuckers. I'm not even Canadian!


Yes, yes you are.


_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:14 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
You racist fuckers. I'm not even Canadian!


Canadian isn't a race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:17 pm

CollaWars wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
You racist fuckers. I'm not even Canadian!


Canadian isn't a race.


_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OMG I talked to a girl today...   Today at 6:56 pm

Back to top Go down
 
OMG I talked to a girl today...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» OMG I talked to a girl today...
» I got chased by a horse today
» Later today maybe...at Sci Fi City
» Marvel Universe 2 packs (Cyclops/Marvel Girl - Wolverine Sabretooth)
» Something not really Talked about.. I think.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: