I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Revamping Site!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

20110619
PostRevamping Site!

I will be revamping the site a little tonight and possibly the entirety of the week. So... don't freak out when everythin' starts a changin'. Thank you.

~Papa Scott

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*


Last edited by Scott on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com

 Similar topics

-
» Revamping Site!
» [solved]Sims3 web site
» Collectoybles - Site is missing
» Can't enter the site
» Anyone know a good overseas site to buy cd's from?
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Revamping Site! :: Comments

Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:12 pm  Causa
Aximand wrote:
Why is there Skyrim in my TOR?

Because a majority of us are more excited for Skyrim than Tor. Especially Scott.
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:18 pm  Daroska
Causa wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Why is there Skyrim in my TOR?

Because a majority of us are more excited for Skyrim than Tor. Especially Scott.

Especially Daroska. (we need a Dovahkiin emoticon)
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:21 pm  Scott
Right... so the orbs are out... I'll have to think up somethin' else... Iseewhatyoudidthere
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:22 pm  Aximand
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Why is there Skyrim in my TOR?

Because there was a vote... and it was unanimous...
Blegh.
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:35 pm  The Mortonator
Scott wrote:
Also... is green text better guys?

Not necessarily. Greys that are opposite on the spectrum from the background are best. I only suggested the green thing earlier so that if you change something we can still see.
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:43 pm  Scott
TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
Also... is green text better guys?

Not necessarily. Greys that are opposite on the spectrum from the background are best. I only suggested the green thing earlier so that if you change something we can still see.

Well it's white now sir... :roll:
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:47 pm  The Mortonator
Scott wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Scott wrote:
Also... is green text better guys?

Not necessarily. Greys that are opposite on the spectrum from the background are best. I only suggested the green thing earlier so that if you change something we can still see.

Well it's white now sir... :roll:

Ya, that's really what it should be.

Sorry, I know we're kind of being rears about this. I could've phrased that more encouragingly.

No, not green. You're doing a grea- You know what? This sounds condescending. That's even worse.

Whatever, I'm sure you're doing a great job.

Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:38 pm  Vaseline
Scottie, you're doing a great job!

I love you
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:40 pm  Scott
Thanks Mort and Vase... ^_^
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:31 pm  Causa



I love the banner! (Not the statement)
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:33 pm  Grimeth
Looks great scott! *licks site*
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:34 pm  Wilbourn
People who haven't gotten on in awhile are going too be kind of confused. :llama: ()_() :crasher1: I dunno lol :crasher2: Fight!
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:36 pm  Causa
PimpWilbourn wrote:
People who haven't gotten on in awhile are going too be kind of confused. :llama: ()_() :crasher1: I dunno lol :crasher2: Fight!

Wilbourn is black.
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:36 pm  Wilbourn
Causa wrote:
PimpWilbourn wrote:
People who haven't gotten on in awhile are going too be kind of confused. :llama: ()_() :crasher1: I dunno lol :crasher2: Fight!

Wilbourn is black.

Iseewhatyoudidthere
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:36 pm  SoupWithSauce
Scott, the orbs beside the threads are a bit large. Mind shrinking them a bit?
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:37 pm  SoupWithSauce
Causa wrote:
PimpWilbourn wrote:
People who haven't gotten on in awhile are going too be kind of confused. :llama: ()_() :crasher1: I dunno lol :crasher2: Fight!

Wilbourn is black.

I can confirm this...
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:48 pm  Matieu
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott, the orbs beside the threads are a bit large. Mind shrinking them a bit?

This.
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:17 pm  Scott
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott, the orbs beside the threads are a bit large. Mind shrinking them a bit?

When I get to them ya... the orbs aren't staying anywho...
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm  Scott
How are the new icons I'm making?
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:52 pm  The Mortonator
Scott wrote:
How are the new icons I'm making?

The new reply icons? Those look great.
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:53 pm  Grimeth
Scott wrote:
How are the new icons I'm making?

I like.
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:57 pm  Scott
Excellent... I thought they might look a little off. Alright... I'll start excepting suggestions at this time... 'cause I have mostly colors, icons, and buttons to make...
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 pm  The Mortonator
Scott wrote:
Excellent... I thought they might look a little off. Alright... I'll start excepting suggestions at this time... 'cause I have mostly colors, icons, and buttons to make...

I think that the blue of the current NEW TOPIC works good. Similar to the theme and stands out enough. Not sure if that's a default. Maybe give the other buttons a grey blue color? Maybe more of an Aqua on the REPLY so that it doesn't look like the NEW TOPIC. Keep a simular theme for the other buttons?

Just my two cents. Yes, I'm a busybody with this kind of stuff.
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:11 pm  Scott
lol yeah I think I'll go with the light/aqua/silver blue theme... the New Topic is just Temp... I still need to make something for it. If it doesn't look like it fits... chances are that I haven't gotten to it. :D
Re: Revamping Site!
Post on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:14 pm  The Mortonator
Scott wrote:
lol yeah I think I'll go with the light/aqua/silver blue theme... the New Topic is just Temp... I still need to make something for it. If it doesn't look like it fits... chances are that I haven't gotten to it. :D

Personally, I wasn't sure if it fit or not. Like I said, it is kind of nice.

BTW, is the background too small on your computer? Like, there is a section where the image starts again because it is too small? If you want, I can edit something and stick it on the sides of the image to make it bigger. Give you the link to that.
Re: Revamping Site!
Post Today at 8:39 am  Sponsored content
 

Revamping Site!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: News-
Jump to: