OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Guys, please console me!

Go down 
+8
Scott
Yeet
SoupWithSauce
Daroska
Branch
The Mortonator
CollaWars
Vaseline
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Guys, please console me! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Jet wrote:
PimpWilbourn wrote:
Jet wrote:

I didn't even know. Not in the mood though. Currently watching some of the reviews for Infamous 2 and wishing I had a PS3 even more.

You're in chat right now...

Oboi.

IT'z fun bein councilmanz
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:09 am

Aw love you guys.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:02 am

There there, Vaseliney bear. *pets your hair* It'll be alright. Ssshhh... sssssshhh. No. Don't you fret. You want a handy? What do you call it when you do that for a chick? Probably not a handy. It'll make you feel better at any rate, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:59 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
There there, Vaseliney bear. *pets your hair* It'll be alright. Ssshhh... sssssshhh. No. Don't you fret. You want a handy? What do you call it when you do that for a chick? Probably not a handy. It'll make you feel better at any rate, I'm sure.

I've got Branch for this stuff now...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Vaseline wrote:

Whaaat? Have you seen his avatar? It's a baby. A freakin' baby. Holding up his fist... Are you like, into fisting but not ready for an adult-sized fist? That's perverted, Vaseline. I don't know how you come up with these sick fantasies of yours. But I appreciate that in a woman. Now, this avatar of mine has tentacles. It's kinda zoomed up too close, but come on. Tentacles, Vaseline!!!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Whaaat? Have you seen his avatar? It's a baby. A freakin' baby. Holding up his fist... Are you like, into fisting but not ready for an adult-sized fist? That's perverted, Vaseline. I don't know how you come up with these sick fantasies of yours. But I appreciate that in a woman. Now, this avatar of mine has tentacles. It's kinda zoomed up too close, but come on. Tentacles, Vaseline!!!

First off it's called a hand job. And I'm about to give you a fist job. Step away from mah lady!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 pm

Branch wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

First off it's called a hand job. And I'm about to give you a fist job. Step away from mah lady!

Forever alone.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Branch wrote:

A handjob sounds so impersonal. Like something you paid a stranger to do. A handy is something a woman does for you 'cuz she loves you, but is too tired for sex and already ate. :D
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Come on chaps, no need to fight over me...

Carry on though yeah.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch wrote:

A handjob sounds so impersonal. Like something you paid a stranger to do. A handy is something a woman does for you 'cuz she loves you, but is too tired for sex and already ate. :D

I'm sorry, but it's over between you two.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Branch wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

No, fisting is something different.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

No, fisting is something different.

Causa, I've known you since you came here and you've been a good friend through and through, so I know what I'm saying when I say SHUT UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Branch wrote:

Causa, I've known you since you came here and you've been a good friend through and through, so I know what I'm saying when I say SHUT UP!!!

But you don't. Fisting is different.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

facepalm
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

facepalm

What do you know about sex?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Someone should make a song called "Two in the pink, one in the stink". Because that's funny.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:09 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:

facepalm

Aren't you 14 too?
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:10 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:

facepalm

Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Branch wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:

facepalm

Aren't you 14 too?

Lol. Keep your mouth shut and listen to Causa for once.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Branch wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:

facepalm

Aren't you 14 too?

He's 31. N00bz lrn2triforce 0r gtf0.

Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Aren't you 14 too?

Lol. Keep your mouth shut and listen to Causa for once.

I read that as "Keep your mouth slut and listen to Causa for once."

Is that normal?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Branch wrote:

Is that normal?

It means you're gonna be like me someday.

Let me know when the transformation is complete. I know a few good hentai sites you'll be interested in.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch wrote:

Is that normal?

It means you're gonna be like me someday.

Let me know when the transformation is complete. I know a few good hentai sites you'll be interested in.

Like you?

/wrist
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Branch wrote:
Like you?

/wrists

That is the correct response. You're one of us, now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys, please console me!   Guys, please console me! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys, please console me!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2