I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 SERIOUSLY?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Matieu wrote:
Uh, back... made myself lunch... anyway. So right, @Daroska: You'd need Two (Maybe three) of the other admins to agree, and I expect that one of those admins has to be Scott.

*plans*

Ok so you'd be the easy one - just catch you when you are drunk.
Scott.. not so much. I might have to find some actual hard evidence for him.
PJ.. well, it looks like he ain't online much. So I could probably make something up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Daroska wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Uh, back... made myself lunch... anyway. So right, @Daroska: You'd need Two (Maybe three) of the other admins to agree, and I expect that one of those admins has to be Scott.

*plans*

Ok so you'd be the easy one - just catch you when you are drunk.
Scott.. not so much. I might have to find some actual hard evidence for him.
PJ.. well, it looks like he ain't online much. So I could probably make something up.

But me and Causa are buddies... I wouldnt rat him out..........

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Matieu wrote:

But me and Causa are buddies... I wouldnt rat him out..........


:hug:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:54 pm

Matieu wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Uh, back... made myself lunch... anyway. So right, @Daroska: You'd need Two (Maybe three) of the other admins to agree, and I expect that one of those admins has to be Scott.

*plans*

Ok so you'd be the easy one - just catch you when you are drunk.
Scott.. not so much. I might have to find some actual hard evidence for him.
PJ.. well, it looks like he ain't online much. So I could probably make something up.

But me and Causa are buddies... I wouldnt rat him out..........

The Matieu last night could have said otherwise.. :)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Matieu wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Uh, back... made myself lunch... anyway. So right, @Daroska: You'd need Two (Maybe three) of the other admins to agree, and I expect that one of those admins has to be Scott.

*plans*

Ok so you'd be the easy one - just catch you when you are drunk.
Scott.. not so much. I might have to find some actual hard evidence for him.
PJ.. well, it looks like he ain't online much. So I could probably make something up.

But me and Causa are buddies... I wouldnt rat him out..........

*takes on the bad cop role*

Look Mayor, with the chief out of town this beat is our good see? And we have gotta do what we gotta do. Even if it means getting a little dirty.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:56 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Daroska wrote:


*plans*

Ok so you'd be the easy one - just catch you when you are drunk.
Scott.. not so much. I might have to find some actual hard evidence for him.
PJ.. well, it looks like he ain't online much. So I could probably make something up.

But me and Causa are buddies... I wouldnt rat him out..........

*takes on the bad cop role*

Look Mayor, with the chief out of town this beat is our good see? And we have gotta do what we gotta do. Even if it means getting a little dirty.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:57 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:


*takes on the bad cop role*

Look Mayor, with the chief out of town this beat is our good see? And we have gotta do what we gotta do. Even if it means getting a little dirty.


"Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?"

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:59 pm

Matieu wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


*takes on the bad cop role*

Look Mayor, with the chief out of town this beat is our good see? And we have gotta do what we gotta do. Even if it means getting a little dirty.


"Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?"

I HAVE PROOF NAO!!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Matieu wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


*takes on the bad cop role*

Look Mayor, with the chief out of town this beat is our good see? And we have gotta do what we gotta do. Even if it means getting a little dirty.


"Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?"


_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Matieu wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


*takes on the bad cop role*

Look Mayor, with the chief out of town this beat is our good see? And we have gotta do what we gotta do. Even if it means getting a little dirty.


"Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?"


That made me lol.... seriously.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:02 pm

/Yawnz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Causa wrote:
/Yawnz

/Pours ice water

WAKE UP MAN!!

/slaps

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
/Yawnz

/Pours ice water

WAKE UP MAN!!

/slaps

Sorries. This rebellion is getting boring.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Branch wrote:
Causa wrote:
/Yawnz

/Pours ice water

WAKE UP MAN!!

/slaps

No need to do that. When he goes away, you'll still be unbanned. But when he gets out of office...

You will burn in the pits of tartarus.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Daroska wrote:

No need to do that. When he goes away, you'll still be unbanned. But when he gets out of office...

You will burn in the pits of tartarus.

What office? I'm only a council member.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Causa wrote:
Daroska wrote:

No need to do that. When he goes away, you'll still be unbanned. But when he gets out of office...

You will burn in the pits of tartarus.

What office? I'm only a council member.

Technically that is an office. But he means Admin

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Daroska wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:


Fix't.

No. I mean didn't press the ban button yet.

Psst, the joke is that everyone else has banned Branch.

I swear I remember hearing about Causa banning someone.. or was that Scott.. Iseewhatyoudidthere

I've yet to touch ye olden banhammer...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


Psst, the joke is that everyone else has banned Branch.

I swear I remember hearing about Causa banning someone.. or was that Scott.. Iseewhatyoudidthere

I've yet to touch ye olden banhammer...

Pst...

Ban Nemis.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:12 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:


I swear I remember hearing about Causa banning someone.. or was that Scott.. Iseewhatyoudidthere

I've yet to touch ye olden banhammer...

Pst...

Ban Nemis.

He's long gone.

But then again we can't be too careful.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


Psst, the joke is that everyone else has banned Branch.

I swear I remember hearing about Causa banning someone.. or was that Scott.. Iseewhatyoudidthere

I've yet to touch ye olden banhammer...

*nudges Banhammer over*

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?!   Today at 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
 
SERIOUSLY?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: