OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW Number Banana

Go down 
+20
Grimeth
Astraeos
CollaWars
Yeet
Scott
MrEvilDude
SoupWithSauce
Spankster
Soulself
GSG
Burkman
Ban-Anad
Vaseline
Daroska
Branch
Jet
Matieu
Causa
Ulyaoth
The Mortonator
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:53 am

Vaseline wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
What is this: L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 2114191250 ??

A person swinging from a rope.

Of course. Popo

He looks scared.

L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 2114191250

Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie

If he falls his face will feel the wrath of the hooves of Bunchies.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:57 am

PimpGarrus wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
PimpGarrus wrote:

A person swinging from a rope.

Of course. Popo

He looks scared.

L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 2114191250

Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie Bunchie

If he falls his face will feel the wrath of the hooves of Bunchies.

Aw poor little guy.

Sad

OMG I ONLY JUST SEEN THIS: L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 2593845369
Awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:01 pm

I just watched a man enter into competitive turkey slapping, after turkey slapping a man bird too death. He is now having causal sex with a bear. Not sure if that's what a real man is or just a very deranged individual.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:05 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
I just watched a man enter into competitive turkey slapping, after turkey slapping a man bird too death. He is now having causal sex with a bear. Not sure if that's what a real man is or just a very deranged individual.

This sounds like an average Thanksgiving at my house.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:13 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Tali-Zorah
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:42 pm

I had a dream last night. It was peculiar.

I was in some sort of hotel room. I'm not sure where. In the dream, my location wasn't important to me. But if I had to describe it, I'd call it a hotel room. Fairly certain there were orange floral pattern blinds on the windows.

I was there with this large woman. About my age, I suppose. I was laying on the edge of this bed, my legs hanging off the side, feet touching the floor. This woman was sitting on my lap with her back facing me. She was kinda grinding into me. I don't remember what she was saying, but I know that she was offering sex.

I remember thinking that I might as well do it. She was quite large. I'd wager 250 lbs. But I didn't think I would have another opportunity.

She took off her clothes really quickly, like I turned my head for a second and she was already mostly nude. I didn't question it, what with it being a dream and all. So she was laying on the bed in only her underwear. She was only a little chubby now, btw. And even more attractive.(I didn't notice that fact until after I woke up. In the dream, it didn't occur to me that she had changed in any way)

I told her I didn't have any condoms. She said something like "you think I'd risk having a baby?". I assumed she meant she was on birth control, but she said something else I can't remember. Maybe nothing. I just knew that she wanted to have anal sex instead.

Again... the thought that I didn't have a condom bothered me here... sure she wasn't gonna get pregnant, but you know... Anyway, I decided to go ahead and do it. For some reason, her underwear are off already. I don't remember her taking them off.

I took off my shirt and she looked at me kinda funny and started laughing a little bit. She said something along the lines of "you were actually gonna do it?"

I just turned away and started putting my shirt back on... if she didn't stop me, then I was just gonna go ahead and walk out the door. I was expecting her to tell me to stop and stay, though.

That's all I remember of it. The dream ended there.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I had a dream last night. It was peculiar.

I was in some sort of hotel room. I'm not sure where. In the dream, my location wasn't important to me. But if I had to describe it, I'd call it a hotel room. Fairly certain there were orange floral pattern blinds on the windows.

I was there with this large woman. About my age, I suppose. I was laying on the edge of this bed, my legs hanging off the side, feet touching the floor. This woman was sitting on my lap with her back facing me. She was kinda grinding into me. I don't remember what she was saying, but I know that she was offering sex.

I remember thinking that I might as well do it. She was quite large. I'd wager 250 lbs. But I didn't think I would have another opportunity.

She took off her clothes really quickly, like I turned my head for a second and she was already mostly nude. I didn't question it, what with it being a dream and all. So she was laying on the bed in only her underwear. She was only a little chubby now, btw. And even more attractive.(I didn't notice that fact until after I woke up. In the dream, it didn't occur to me that she had changed in any way)

I told her I didn't have any condoms. She said something like "you think I'd risk having a baby?". I assumed she meant she was on birth control, but she said something else I can't remember. Maybe nothing. I just knew that she wanted to have anal sex instead.

Again... the thought that I didn't have a condom bothered me here... sure she wasn't gonna get pregnant, but you know... Anyway, I decided to go ahead and do it. For some reason, her underwear are off already. I don't remember her taking them off.

I took off my shirt and she looked at me kinda funny and started laughing a little bit. She said something along the lines of "you were actually gonna do it?"

I just turned away and started putting my shirt back on... if she didn't stop me, then I was just gonna go ahead and walk out the door. I was expecting her to tell me to stop and stay, though.

That's all I remember of it. The dream ended there.

Um... you really need FGM to get here. He had a famous thread about controlling your dreams.... yeah....
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Your dream or not, Uly, I'm going to say that I would have clotheslined her
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:12 pm

I had a dream about adopting 5 dogs.

Then I woke up.

Then I had a dream about loads of my friends and their parents and my mum and I sitting around a large table talking about how we were going to stop the police from finding out about our drug smuggling business. Then suddenly loads of chinese men in black suits walked in on a balcony, all walking in single file, and just started shooting their massive guns at my mum and I was like "YOU'RE GONNA DIE MOTHER FUCKERS".

That's it.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:53 pm

I don't dream no more... My mind is at peace with the chaos surrounding it...

*Comfortably proceeds into taking the fabled and ancient Ninja Monkey Meditation Position performed on top of a banana.*

I actually did meditate a lot in the past... Every morning at 5:30, after my daily swim, I went to a secluded spot beside the lighthouse and there I spent... Well... It really depended the time I spent meditating... Did seem to work however... I am now at complete peace...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:56 pm

I was heading a rebellion movement.... yeeeeah....
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Branch wrote:

Didn't you guys win already?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:26 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Branch wrote:

Yeah. I wanted to name the new country The Super Awesome Place, but Ben and George wanted a different name. With the name they picked it is sure to fail. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Branch wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Branch wrote:

Yeah. I wanted to name the new country The Super Awesome Place, but Ben and George wanted a different name. With the name they picked it is sure to fail. OMG!

Tell me it's not 'Planet Bob'...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:38 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Branch wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

No it's not. Dont worry OMG!

Please tell me you got the reference.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:39 pm

Branch wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Branch wrote:

Uuuugh.... Sorry but no?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:45 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Branch wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Uuuugh.... Sorry but no?

Dammit. Oh well. It was the USA lol.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Branch wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Branch wrote:

Uuuugh.... Sorry but no?

Dammit. Oh well. It was the USA lol.

Ahhh... I got it now... Ben Franklin and George Washington... Lol...

On the topic of red-white-and-blue history:

Did you know that G. Washington was not entirely the first President of the USA? There were as many as six (perhaps more) before him. They weren't 'real' Presidents, more like regents. Each held a 'term' of no more than an year (from 1783 till 1789) until a constitution had been drafted. Washington was the first constitutionally elected President and the first to hold an actual term. And the first one to hold a second term... As for the others before him, they were mostly (if not entirely) other Convention members, including Ben Franklin...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Speaking of dreams, I recently had an odd one.

I met Satan face to face and he choked me and killed me. Then dragged me to hell and tied me to his throne. I'm convinced I need mental help.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:

I met Satan face to face and he choked me and killed me. Then dragged me to hell and tied me to his throne. I'm convinced I need mental help.

You've really spent too much time under that carpet... I see that now...
Don't worry... I'm gonna get you the best medical help possible...

*Tosses a monkey in a funky suit with a pen and notepad in hands.*
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:18 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:

You've really spent too much time under that carpet... I see that now...
Don't worry... I'm gonna get you the best medical help possible...

*Tosses a monkey in a funky suit with a pen and notepad in hands.*

This is actually somewhat normal compared to some......other....dreams I've had...

*shiver*
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:08 am

Dear KillKenny and Guiness thanks for the day.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:29 am

They should make a sequel to Red Dead Redemption called Blue Alive Damnation.

Sorry, the thought came to mind, and thought I should tell you. What other game titles can you turn into it's opposites that are interesting or weird?

Also, inb4 green is opposite to red in color spectrum. I know you were gonna...

EDIT: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Silence of Irresponsibility: Antique Peacecraft

Well, I tried...
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
They should make a sequel to Red Dead Redemption called Blue Alive Damnation.

Sorry, the thought came to mind, and thought I should tell you. What other game titles can you turn into it's opposites that are interesting or weird?

Also, inb4 green is opposite to red in color spectrum. I know you were gonna...

EDIT: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Silence of Irresponsibility: Antique Peacecraft

Well, I tried...

Hmmmm....

Team Fortress 2 - Solo Village 2
Dragon Age : Origins - Unicorn Death : Apocalypse
The Elder Scrolls : Oblivion - The Younger Tablets : Quotidian
Splinter Cell : Conviction - Mend Spy : Acquittal
World Of Warcraft - Black Hole Of Peace Ingenuosness
Fallout : New Vegas - Inception : Old Colorado Springs
Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots - Punk Slack Liquid 4: Nugs of the Collaborators

Yup.. I got bored.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Darksiders - Lightaffiliates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW Number Banana
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next