OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue Empty
PostSubject: Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue   Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:09 am

I just thought that everybody should know.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue   Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:14 am

Oh. I thought you said "Mordecai"

Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue   Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:29 pm

I never played as him. Though I wanna play as Rammus. Miss Fortune looked pretty cool as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue   Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue Empty

Back to top Go down

Mordekaiser is number one huehuehuehue
Page 1 of 1