I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Got my first job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Got my first job   Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:45 am

Spanky wrote:
Repo Man wrote:
Excuse me sir... there's a mouse nose and whiskers in mah burger...

I have to charge extra for that sir.

Would you like some rat feces with your fries?

O.o

I wanted the whole rat!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Got my first job   Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:07 am

Repo Man wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Repo Man wrote:
Excuse me sir... there's a mouse nose and whiskers in mah burger...

I have to charge extra for that sir.

Would you like some rat feces with your fries?

O.o

I wanted the whole rat!

That only comes with the kid's meal. So sorry.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Got my first job   Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:23 am

Spanky wrote:
Repo Man wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Repo Man wrote:
Excuse me sir... there's a mouse nose and whiskers in mah burger...

I have to charge extra for that sir.

Would you like some rat feces with your fries?

O.o

I wanted the whole rat!

That only comes with the kid's meal. So sorry.

You're trying my patience sir... my son needs to eat. Do you have ground unicorn?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Got my first job   Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 am

Repo Man wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Repo Man wrote:


O.o

I wanted the whole rat!

That only comes with the kid's meal. So sorry.

You're trying my patience sir... my son needs to eat. Do you have ground unicorn?

Oh yes! It's the Charlie meal.

It comes with a leopleridon....a MAGICAL leopleridon!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Got my first job   Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:37 am

Spanky wrote:
Repo Man wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Repo Man wrote:


O.o

I wanted the whole rat!

That only comes with the kid's meal. So sorry.

You're trying my patience sir... my son needs to eat. Do you have ground unicorn?

Oh yes! It's the Charlie meal.

It comes with a leopleridon....a MAGICAL leopleridon!

It didn't say anything!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Barbelith
Skilled Troller


Posts : 583
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 33
Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Got my first job   Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 am

jedi-exile wrote:
I'm working at Wendy's any comments?

I feel for you. Work is evil, it is hard and once you get used to it you can't do without it. It's like the crappiest drug in existance

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Got my first job   Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Barbelith wrote:
jedi-exile wrote:
I'm working at Wendy's any comments?

I feel for you. Work is evil, it is hard and once you get used to it you can't do without it. It's like the crappiest drug in existance

:lolowned:

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedi-exile
Mod's Pet


Posts : 80
Join date : 2011-06-13
Age : 22
Location : North Florida

PostSubject: Re: Got my first job   Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Spanky wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
I'm guessing Wendy's is like McDonalds? Sucks.

Wendy's is like Mc'y D's.....

...but with real food.

They put awesome sauce on everything!approval

Edit: Congratz Jedi-Exile....

I can haz baconatorz. :tongue:

Thank you and yes! :D

_________________
"Living like this is a full-time business."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Got my first job   Today at 2:00 am

Back to top Go down
 
Got my first job
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: