OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Hi everybody!

Go down 
+13
Yeet
Vaseline
The Mortonator
SoupWithSauce
Ban-Anad
Jet
Grimeth
Raith
Branch
Scott
Spankster
GSG
JvS
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JvS
OT'er
JvS

Hi everybody! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:34 am

Spanky wrote:
JvS wrote:
Branch wrote:

First off, I'm Branch, newer than you. Second, I've tried to make a few pages in the OT wiki, but it's kind of hard to fix up.
I think that might be because we had a serious infestation of one particularly dickish troll for awhile that'd keep using proxies so Lepras ended up protecting a bunch of pages from any non-admins editing (i.e. me and him only). Oh and hi there, you must have joined while I was off prancing around at the Escapist so I don't believe we've met. My username was Jedivssith, but I prefer if people just call me JvS on here and Matt or Matthew out of here. The reason I don't say "just call me Matt/Matthew" is because that's Spanky's name too and we'd all end up getting super confused.

Wait....wut?

=/
Wuh? Did you change your name since I last spoke to you?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:36 am

JvS wrote:
Branch wrote:
JvS wrote:
Aye, but it can't have been more than one and a bit years, my join date on the Escapist is November 2009 and I didn't get active there until about March.

That reminds me, is anyone still using the OT wiki I created?

First off, I'm Branch, newer than you. Second, I've tried to make a few pages in the OT wiki, but it's kind of hard to fix up.
I think that might be because we had a serious infestation of one particularly dickish troll for awhile that'd keep using proxies so Lepras ended up protecting a bunch of pages from any non-admins editing (i.e. me and him only). Oh and hi there, you must have joined while I was off prancing around at the Escapist so I don't believe we've met. My username was Jedivssith, but I prefer if people just call me JvS on here and Matt or Matthew out of here. The reason I don't say "just call me Matt/Matthew" is because that's Spanky's name too and we'd all end up getting super confused.

Yeah, I came in around August 2010 once I finally started using my account. I've heard a lot about you... well as much as you can in the OT...
Back to top Go down
JvS
OT'er
JvS

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:38 am

Branch wrote:
JvS wrote:
Branch wrote:

Yeah, I came in around August 2010 once I finally started using my account. I've heard a lot about you... well as much as you can in the OT...
Wait, what? People where talking about me? Glad to know I was missed! They tell you good things or warn you to prepare a nuke bunker just in case I returned?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:40 am

Raith wrote:
Repo Man wrote:
*Braaaap*

It's a partay in here! Or a hangover... either of which means there was good times to be had!

We're just getting our nostalgia up in ere.

It's... nostalgic... to be sure. :smug:
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:47 am

'Ello there.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:49 am

JvS wrote:
Branch wrote:
JvS wrote:

Wait, what? People where talking about me? Glad to know I was missed! They tell you good things or warn you to prepare a nuke bunker just in case I returned?

The OT before it was deleted sucked. And both really...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:49 am

JvS wrote:
Branch wrote:
JvS wrote:

ACKNOWLEDGE ME!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:50 am

Grimeth wrote:
JvS wrote:
Branch wrote:

ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

lol
Back to top Go down
JvS
OT'er
JvS

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:50 am

Grimeth wrote:
JvS wrote:
Branch wrote:

ACKNOWLEDGE ME!
YOU HAVE BEEN ACKNOWLEDGED.
Back to top Go down
JvS
OT'er
JvS

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:56 am

Jet wrote:
'Ello there.
Hi there. I notice your sig there about the TOR mods. Seems odd that they'd ban you for that, I've been on SWTOR since I was 11 and quite a few people knew it.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:58 am

JvS wrote:
Jet wrote:
'Ello there.
Hi there. I notice your sig there about the TOR mods. Seems odd that they'd ban you for that, I've been on SWTOR since I was 11 and quite a few people knew it.

The funny thing about his incident is they knew about it for awhile, then he pissed them off and they used that against him.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:06 pm

JvS wrote:
Time for some more fun.

Wait... What are we having now, then?

Anyways, welcome to the OT- the most wretched hive of scum and villainy this side of... Well, wherever we are...

The name's BananaDealer, but everybody calls me either Banana or Ban. I'm the (was, actually) the OT Sheriff back in the day. Now I got me my own Art Shoppe just a couple of blocks down. You can order a commission there. Though you might have to wait...

If you need anything, just call this number. *Flashes card, then slips it back in pocket.* Numbers are limited so I can't afford to give you one. Oh, mind you- monkeys are not for sale. And for Gods sake, do not give them peanuts...
Back to top Go down
JvS
OT'er
JvS

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:07 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
JvS wrote:
Time for some more fun.

Wait... What are we having now, then?

Anyways, welcome to the OT- the most wretched hive of scum and villainy this side of... Well, wherever we are...

The name's BananaDealer, but everybody calls me either Banana or Ban. I'm the (was, actually) the OT Sheriff back in the day. Now I got me my own Art Shoppe just a couple of blocks down. You can order a commission there. Though you might have to wait...

If you need anything, just call this number. *Flashes card, then slips it back in pocket.* Numbers are limited so I can't afford to give you one. Oh, mind you- monkeys are not for sale. And for Gods sake, do not give them peanuts...
Now that's the sort of sense of humour I missed about the OT. Glad to be back! :D
Back to top Go down
JvS
OT'er
JvS

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Branch wrote:
JvS wrote:
Jet wrote:
'Ello there.

The funny thing about his incident is they knew about it for awhile, then he pissed them off and they used that against him.
He must've really pissed them off, I've got three and a half pages of infractions that have either expired or been reversed. Can't remember what I got most of them for, I remember my early ones were for a link I posted that the mods took as a virus but was in fact just a really annoying Java Script, the rest I think were just due to personal stupidity.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Hello! I'm SoupWithSauce, although people just call me Soup. Care for a tour?

Over to the right is our Rage-Free bomb shelter, just in case a certain someone gets banned again.

And over to the left, we've got... Well, nothing really. Just shenanigans, and such. Carry on!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:26 pm

JvS wrote:
Jet wrote:
'Ello there.

As Branch said, I would get the moderators pretty mad. They used to joke about it, but one day I made a thread insulting each and every one of the moderators. They used it against me. I returned with an alt, and I got called an "annoying little brat" in the email they sent banning my alt. It was funny stuff.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Jet wrote:
JvS wrote:
Jet wrote:
'Ello there.

As Branch said, I would get the moderators pretty mad. They used to joke about it, but one day I made a thread insulting each and every one of the moderators. They used it against me. I returned with an alt, and I got called an "annoying little brat" in the email they sent banning my alt. It was funny stuff.

And the hidden meaning in this, is that you're 12.

:will smith:
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:

Over to the right is our Rage-Free bomb shelter, just in case a certain someone gets banned again.

And over to the left, we've got... Well, nothing really. Just shenanigans, and such. Carry on!

Wait....wut...?!
Hi everybody! - Page 2 Tumblr_lhl4kdj0tD1qff1xf
A bunker?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Spanky wrote:
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

()_()

Mwuahahahahah!
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Spanky wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

Wait....wut...?!
A bunker?!?!?!

Of course! Doesn't every forum have one?

https://swtorot.forumotion.com/t843-bomb-shelter?highlight=bomb+shelter
Back to top Go down
JvS
OT'er
JvS

Spanky wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

Wait....wut...?!
A bunker?!?!?!
Oh and Spanky, what's up with that sig?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet wrote:
JvS wrote:

13, Soupypie. I love you
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Jet wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet wrote:

13, Soupypie. I love you

Yeah, that's what I said. 12.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:56 pm

JvS wrote:
Spanky wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

Wait....wut...?!
A bunker?!?!?!
Oh and Spanky, what's up with that sig?

Bewbz!

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:07 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:

I have not raged over being banned once! I demand an apology sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everybody!   Hi everybody! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: