I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 So today I tried cone-ing and planking.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:10 pm

/discuss.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:19 pm

Is that like... a form of masturbation?

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Is that like... a form of masturbation?

I think.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 pm

We need a retarded Jawa emoticon...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:26 pm

GAH. You Americans are retarded.


_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Sooo stupid... Auh

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Scott wrote:
Sooo stupid... Auh

Racist.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:35 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
Sooo stupid... Auh

Racist.

Only against Canadia....

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:36 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
Sooo stupid... Auh

Racist.

Canadian isn't a race jackass.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
Sooo stupid... Auh

Racist.

Only against Canadia....

But...

We haz polar bearz.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Causa wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
Sooo stupid... Auh

Racist.

Canadian isn't a race jackass.

Technicality sucks.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:

Technicality sucks.




Well fuck, man.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Causa wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

Technicality sucks.




Well fuck, man.


_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:23 am

So, what's the "planking" part, anyway?

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
GAH. You Americans are retarded.


Only Canadians...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:59 am

Causa wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
Sooo stupid... Auh

Racist.

Canadian isn't a race jackass.

I have no fucking idea why but I almost pissed my pants laughing.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:26 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
So, what's the "planking" part, anyway?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:33 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
So, what's the "planking" part, anyway?

Started at USC, correct?

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:36 am

Bobabounty wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
So, what's the "planking" part, anyway?

Started at USC, correct?

Have no idea. All I know is that it's fun.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 am

Canada shouldn't even be a country. The only reason it exists is because all of the "Canadians" were kicked out of their original homeland for being so damned annoying whenever they talk. "Canada" should just be a desolate piece of land.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:38 am

Jet wrote:
Canada shouldn't even be a country. The only reason it exists is because all of the "Canadians" were kicked out of their original homeland for being so damned annoying whenever they talk. "Canada" should just be a desolate piece of land.

But... I have pictures. no...just no

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:39 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet wrote:
Canada shouldn't even be a country. The only reason it exists is because all of the "Canadians" were kicked out of their original homeland for being so damned annoying whenever they talk. "Canada" should just be a desolate piece of land.

But... I have pictures. no...just no

And I have a boner whenever I see pictures of Kim Kardashian's ass in a swimsuit. What's your point?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:40 am

Jet wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet wrote:
Canada shouldn't even be a country. The only reason it exists is because all of the "Canadians" were kicked out of their original homeland for being so damned annoying whenever they talk. "Canada" should just be a desolate piece of land.

But... I have pictures. no...just no

And I have a boner whenever I see pictures of Kim Kardashian's ass in a swimsuit. What's your point?

Shut up and go cone-ing.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:41 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


But... I have pictures. no...just no

And I have a boner whenever I see pictures of Kim Kardashian's ass in a swimsuit. What's your point?

Shut up and go cone-ing.

:will smith:

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:41 am

Jet wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jet wrote:
Canada shouldn't even be a country. The only reason it exists is because all of the "Canadians" were kicked out of their original homeland for being so damned annoying whenever they talk. "Canada" should just be a desolate piece of land.

But... I have pictures. no...just no

And I have a boner whenever I see pictures of Kim Kardashian's ass in a swimsuit. What's your point?

Me too, son. Me too.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So today I tried cone-ing and planking.   Today at 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down
 
So today I tried cone-ing and planking.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» So today I tried cone-ing and planking.
» I got chased by a horse today
» Later today maybe...at Sci Fi City
» Sorry, was busy today.
» today was a good day

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: