OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
My First Infraction EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
My First Infraction EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

My First Infraction

Go down 
+3
Causa
Yeet
Matieu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

My First Infraction Empty
PostSubject: My First Infraction   My First Infraction EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:49 pm

[QUOTE=CommunitySupport]Dear Matieu,

You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason: Guild Spam
-------
Recently it became necessary for us to delete posts you created in our online public forums. After careful review of the posted material we are placing an infraction on your account for guild spam.

We ask that all our posters please try to ensure that any posts they create in the Guild Hall forum are specifically about recruiting. As said in the Guild Hall Rules & Guidelines, all guild recruitment posts are for recruitment purposes only. We do remove any posts or threads that are not explicitly about recruitment/recruitment efforts (chit-chat, off-topic discussions, etc.).

Please understand that our goal is to create a safe, clean environment for our online community and further instances of this behavior can lead to the temporary or permanent removal of your posting permissions. To help prevent this from becoming an issue in the future, we would strongly encourage you to take a few moments and review the Rules of Conduct you agreed to when creating your account.

Should you have any questions about this message or any other issues that require assistance, please email us at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]7392421[/post]
Quote :
[QUOTE=SilverBadger;7392383]DENIED!

We don't want your kinda here.

U cant do dat! Dis is Amurica, we canz sign up for any guildz!!11!!1!!1![/quote]

All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic[/QUOTE]

Yep... Permanent Infraction. Now, my response:

Dear Star Wars: The Old Republic (My apologies, I don't know what else I should call you, as you sign your name that way at the end, I hope this is suitable.):

I was merely responding in anger to the fact that the guild was discriminating against me, I do not feel it was necessary to give me an infraction, a permanent infraction, no less, for responding to them not letting me into the Guild without even a proper reason. If you could explain why I got an infraction for this, more then just that I "Wasn't recruiting" it would really help me get a better grip on the situation.

All the Best,
Matieu.

CommunitySupport isn't accepting PMs.

My First Infraction 2238782717

Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: My First Infraction   My First Infraction EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:51 pm

PM EVERY mod. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: My First Infraction   My First Infraction EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:53 pm

I'm so proud. My First Infraction America
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: My First Infraction   My First Infraction EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:59 pm

My First Infraction 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: My First Infraction   My First Infraction EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Oh yeah.

My First Infraction Liara_smiley_3_by_vectorcookie-d3awf8x
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: My First Infraction   My First Infraction EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:24 pm

PM as many Mod's as personal that's what I did. I still didn't get a response though. Maybe you should add that thing that lets you see if they read your message.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: My First Infraction   My First Infraction EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:14 pm

1. How the hell did you get a perm first?

2. I got nothing... OMG!
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: My First Infraction   My First Infraction EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 pm

The mod that did it is a noob, shouldn't have been a perm, but I got one too. Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My First Infraction   My First Infraction Empty

Back to top Go down

My First Infraction
Page 1 of 1