OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Texas is *evolving*. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Texas is *evolving*. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Texas is *evolving*.

Go down 
+11
Vaseline
Branch
Spankster
The Mortonator
Grimeth
PJsnaks
Boba
Matieu
CollaWars
Yeet
RagnarokJC
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RagnarokJC
GD Member
RagnarokJC

Texas is *evolving*. Empty
PostSubject: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:03 pm

So yesterday, the Texas Board of Education voted unanimously to reject supplements to textbooks that would have endorsed Creationist ideas (like intelligent design) in their public schools. Kudos to you all, TBE! Thanks for finally moving Texas forward again in its education. Now if states like Louisiana and Kansas would also smarten the hell up...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:11 pm

Texas is a decent country.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Texas sucks.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Garrus wrote:

Oh man
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Garrus wrote:

Oh man

It a country in West America right? Sorry English not good, am from Malaysia.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:29 pm

This goes to show Jesus is coming soon.
Back to top Go down
RagnarokJC
GD Member
RagnarokJC

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
I ran into him today selling tacos at the wharf. His full name is Jesus Rodriguez.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:36 pm

RagnarokJC wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
I ran into him today selling tacos at the wharf. His full name is Jesus Rodriguez.

Very funny.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:47 pm

What does TBE mean?
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Idn't it ignorant to suggest that one idea is better than another like this thread is doing? Texas is *evolving*. 2238782717
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Idn't it ignorant to suggest that one idea is better than another like this thread is doing? Texas is *evolving*. 2238782717

Stop showing signs of intelligence and get in the line!

Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Grimeth wrote:
No, not when one is right (or at least as correct as we can get based on present evidence) and the other is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:54 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
No, not when one is right (or at least as correct as we can get based on present evidence) and the other is wrong.

Who are to say that one is wrong and one is right? You don't have that power.

Thread is biased.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:55 pm

Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

Who are to say that one is wrong and one is right?
Someone who didn't grow up in the boonies and passed 4th grade science class.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:56 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Who are to say that one is wrong and one is right?
Someone who didn't grow up in the boonies and passed 4th grade science class.

Texas is *evolving*. 31345-find_offensive_people_use_word_retarded_discribre_something_lame_stupid
Back to top Go down
RagnarokJC
GD Member
RagnarokJC

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 am

Grimeth wrote:
I'd agree with that, except that evolution is a scientifically established fact. Creationism is the idea and a bad one at that.
Back to top Go down
RagnarokJC
GD Member
RagnarokJC

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:09 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
Damn, one might almost think you're serious rather than being sarcastic here.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:11 am

RagnarokJC wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
I'd agree with that, except that evolution is a scientifically established fact. Creationism is the idea and a bad one at that.

Evolution is not a fact. it is a theory at that and has several holes in it... Regardless of what some people will tell you...

Back to top Go down
RagnarokJC
GD Member
RagnarokJC

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:17 am

Grimeth wrote:
RagnarokJC wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Evolution is not a fact. it is a theory at that and has several holes in it... Regardless of what some people will tell you...
Ok, you got me. Good troll, man.

In case this isn't a troll, however: Read everything at this site and get a clue.

Last edited by RagnarokJC on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 am

RagnarokJC wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Damn, one might almost think you're serious rather than being sarcastic here.

I am very serious. The constriction of the human mind, ironically a counter evolutionary ideal, is a plague. An illness that causes a singular result to happen over and over. Some would say that this is the very ideal of madness. To reduce the variations into a tight throbbing loop in violation of nature and both the ideas of God and evolution will inevitably end in mass sociological madness. To be an artist in such an environment would be to be a criminal if not literally than for sure in the wrong company such as the upper crust.

In short, we must embrace that which truly sets us apart. Not crass meters such as the body, but the mind.
Back to top Go down
RagnarokJC
GD Member
RagnarokJC

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:23 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
I am very serious. The constriction of the human mind, ironically a counter evolutionary ideal, is a plague. An illness that causes a singular result to happen over and over. Some would say that this is the very ideal of madness. To reduce the variations into a tight throbbing loop in violation of nature and both the ideas of God and evolution will inevitably end in mass sociological madness. To be an artist in such an environment would be to be a criminal if not literally than for sure in the wrong company such as the upper crust.

In short, we must embrace that which truly sets us apart. Not crass meters such as the body, but the mind.
You trolling me too? If so, good job.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:45 am

Mort...

yeah
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:16 am

The Texan gene pool is to shallow to evolve.

This is why they let so many Mexicans in as Maids so The Govenator can "create" a new master race while playing cowboy with Walker Texas Ranger and Raptor Jesus.

It's all so clear a Canadian can understand it!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Quit dogging on Texas. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Branch wrote:
Quit dogging on Texas. Seriously.

Don't get me wrong Branch....

all my ex's come from Texas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas is *evolving*.   Texas is *evolving*. Empty

Back to top Go down

Texas is *evolving*.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next