OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Site Overhaul EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Site Overhaul EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Site Overhaul

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Site Overhaul Empty
PostSite Overhaul

Well it's that time folks... get ready for another revamp of the site. I'm sorry to those that want to keep the Skyrim theme... BUT TOR CALLS! Anywho... from now to the next couple days the site will be seeing a change. So don't freak out when everything is changing. The forums will keep it's current structure (as to not confuse folks all over again and I like it). Only the colors and pics will be changing. Leave any comments or feedback here... no promises I will heed or read them tho. >.>

I'll also prob be in chat alot... I will be asking for opinions at some point.

~Scott

Last edited by Scott on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Site Overhaul :: Comments

CollaWars
Re: Site Overhaul
Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:04 pm  CollaWars
Scott wrote:
Well it's that time folks... get ready for another revamp of the site. I'm sorry to those that want to keep the Skyrim theme... BUT TOR CALLS! Anywho... from now to the next couple days the site will be seeing a change. So don't freak out when everything is changing. The forums will keep it's current structure (as to not confuse folks all over again and I like it). Only the colors and pics will be changing. Leave any comments or feedback here... no promises I will heed or read them tho. >.>

I'll also prob be in chat alot... I will be asking for opinions at some point.

~Scott

CollaWars is kewl...
Yeet
Post Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:05 pm  Yeet
Godspeed soldier.
Scott
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:02 am  Scott
Well I got a bit done... still lots more to do... I'll get back to it tomorrow.

Site Overhaul 2238782717
Ban-Anad
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:59 am  Ban-Anad
Cool... But what's with the block around the title? Is this the actual image?

Also- nice idea for the separator rolls (the purple stuff)... The background's awesome (why couldn't I get it fullscreened?)

BTW, Scottie- Can I haz the buttons for Forum/Members/Groups etc? They are just sooo cool FABULOUS!!

Oh yeah and... You can actually see the Cabana from here (the Dome platform thing in the corner) Oh man
Vaseline
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:58 am  Vaseline
I am liking it so far.

Oh man
Scott
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:40 am  Scott
BananaDealer wrote:

Also- nice idea for the separator rolls (the purple stuff)... The background's awesome (why couldn't I get it fullscreened?)

BTW, Scottie- Can I haz the buttons for Forum/Members/Groups etc? They are just sooo cool FABULOUS!!

Oh yeah and... You can actually see the Cabana from here (the Dome platform thing in the corner) Oh man

That building is kewl... well the Cabana is wrapped up in the OT anywho... xD

I'll give you the buttons once I finish them. Actually there's an easier way... for something you want just go up and right-click on said button that you want... and save it (depending on your browser I use Chrome). I'll link you the background if you want...
Scott
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:41 am  Scott
Vaseline wrote:
I am liking it so far.

Oh man

OMG!
Ban-Anad
Post Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 am  Ban-Anad
Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

That building is kewl... well the Cabana is wrapped up in the OT anywho... xD

I'll give you the buttons once I finish them. Actually there's an easier way... for something you want just go up and right-click on said button that you want... and save it (depending on your browser I use Chrome). I'll link you the background if you want...

Nah, I'm happy with mine... The Cabana is a building, not an entire city...
And thanks for the buttons...
Matieu
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:44 am  Matieu
I don't get it, it says new post, and there's no new post!

no...just no
Scott
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:41 pm  Scott
Matieu wrote:

no...just no

purple = new post
Matieu
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:13 pm  Matieu
Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

no...just no

purple = new post

I figured that out now...
Ban-Anad
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:29 pm  Ban-Anad
Site's acting up all weird... I have to manually login every time I load the page (though, unlike TOR a few months back, it keeps me in afterwards), doesn't show new posts, shows the purple button instead of the blue(?) one on some threads where there are not even recent posts...

Scottie, you sure that gum's holding up?
Scott
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:56 pm  Scott
Same just happened with me... the thing is... I haven't touched any setting that would involve such. The prob isn't from me messing with the site. It must have to do with Forumotion.
Branch
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:02 pm  Branch
Happened to me today. I thought I was banned again... yeah
CollaWars
Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:01 pm  CollaWars
Yeah, it is acting like the TOR forums.
Ban-Anad
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:51 am  Ban-Anad
Scott wrote:
Same just happened with me... the thing is... I haven't touched any setting that would involve such. The prob isn't from me messing with the site. It must have to do with Forumotion.

It might as well be... I mean it's probably just the forum messing up some of the images... Happened to me when I was re-doing the Cabana and was fiddling with temporary themes... All the colors and pics went hey-wire...
Boba
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:30 am  Boba
I.

Hate.

Spoiler:
Scott
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 am  Scott
Bobabounty wrote:
I.

Hate.

Spoiler:

Too.

Fucking.

Spoiler:

OMG!
Scott
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 am  Scott
Alright... Colla... yer avatar seems to be working again. I'd change it... Oh man
Causa
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:15 pm  Causa
Bobabounty wrote:
I.

Hate.

Spoiler:

Purple is the best color ever. Next to green. I dunno lol :llama: wut. What the fu-
Scott
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:53 pm  Scott
Thar... banner up. I\'m CRAZY!
Vaseline
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:57 pm  Vaseline
HOT
Branch
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:03 pm  Branch
Site Overhaul Fc8c2dd9c5
Scott
Post Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:39 pm  Scott
Alright... new promo poster up on the portal...
Post   Sponsored content

Site Overhaul

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next