OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Down with Matieu!  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Down with Matieu!  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Down with Matieu!

Go down 
+6
Scott
Vaseline
Matieu
Jet
Causa
Boba
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz
Boba

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:36 pm

Hitlah!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 pm

To arms Brothers and Sisters! Down with Andrew Ryan!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 pm

No offense, Mat. We're friends and all, but there are far better choices for a president for this guild. You aren't terrible, but you certainly aren't the best choice we have.

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
No offense, Mat. We're friends and all, but there are far better choices for a president for this guild. You aren't terrible, but you certainly aren't the best choice we have.

Just sayin'.

Lolno. Mat is a great president.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:39 pm

OMG!

Revolution!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Causa wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:

Just sayin'.

Lolno. Mat is a great president.

Learn to read, stupid.

I said Mat is indeed a good president, but we have better choices.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Matieu is the perfect choice for president.

Please support your argument by listing me suitable candidates that could possibly replace him and how they could do a better job...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Vaseline wrote:

Please support your argument by listing me suitable candidates that could possibly replace him and how they could do a better job...

I just don't feel like Mat is the best personally. I'm sure I'm not alone. But if you want names, Sure.

-Scott - He's much more involved with the OT. Mat doesn't interact nearly as much. This is the key one I have in mind. I don't know if Scott wants to be President or not. These are just my thoughts.

Scott is the only one I feel like I won't get into a debate lasting for hours for saying.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:51 pm

I think Mat's been replaced by DarthViscosity... that's my argument and I'm sticking to it.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:

I just don't feel like Mat is the best personally. I'm sure I'm not alone. But if you want names, Sure.

-Scott - He's much more involved with the OT. Mat doesn't interact nearly as much. This is the key one I have in mind. I don't know if Scott wants to be President or not. These are just my thoughts.

Scott is the only one I feel like I won't get into a debate lasting for hours for saying.

If you want I'll give you an actual argument on the matter if you promise to actually read it. As for the Scott issue, he has his own guild and has turned down being on the council previously
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm

I know my opinion is hated, but Mat is a fair Pres. If anyone can do better then they should be President. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Matieu wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:

If you want I'll give you an actual argument on the matter if you promise to actually read it. As for the Scott issue, he has his own guild and has turned down being on the council previously

That's alright. I'm sick of this debate at this point.

And Mat, don't get me wrong, you're still a good pres to me. I doubt my opinion matters on it, but don't think I dislike you or somethin'.

Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:

That's alright. I'm sick of this debate at this point.

And Mat, don't get me wrong, you're still a good pres to me. I doubt my opinion matters on it, but don't think I dislike you or somethin'.

I don't hold it against you, friendship and Guild politics are different things, don't mix them.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Scott isn't even in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:58 pm

I, and the Cabana (again- I), support Mat for OTA President... There will be no dictatorial coups on my watch!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:59 pm

'Kay I'm done with this.

I suck at guild politics and quite frankly I don't want to screw up along somewhere and look stupid(er). So done with this topic for now.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:00 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
I, and the Cabana (again- I), support Mat for OTA President... There will be no dictatorial coups on my watch!

GOOD MAN.

Oh man
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

<-----------

I'm not? Say WHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:

<-----------

I'm not? Say WHA!!!

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

<-----------

I'm not? Say WHA!!!

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

HA! *victory dance*

Okay, NOW I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

<-----------

I'm not? Say WHA!!!

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

HA! *victory dance*

Okay, NOW I'm done.

It doesn't change that he turned down a council position in the past.

Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:

<-----------

I'm not? Say WHA!!!

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

:llama:
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:53 pm

We need sigs like they have on BSN. You know, those cool sigs that say things like "Support Tali for Mass Effect 3"?

Someone needs too make one supporting Mat.<333

LOL IDEAZ
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:39 am

Vaseline wrote:

*prepares to update deadpool*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Down with Matieu!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down with Matieu!    Down with Matieu!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Down with Matieu!
Page 1 of 1