OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The "N" Word.

Go down 
+8
unvincible
Astraeos
God
Causa
Scott
PJsnaks
Branch
CollaWars
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz
Boba

The "N" Word. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Seems like the whole Trayvon Martin thing to me. If a black guy killed Trayvon, it'd be nothing. If Trayvon was white, and his killer was white, it'd be nothing. But because it was biracial, the media builds it up as a hate crime. It's the media's fault.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Seems like the whole Trayvon Martin thing to me. If a black guy killed Trayvon, it'd be nothing. If Trayvon was white, and his killer was white, it'd be nothing. But because it was biracial, the media builds it up as a hate crime. It's the media's fault.

Omg... I heard his shooter was half-hispanic..... BUT EVERYONE FORGETS THEM

Dont get into it. Please. There's enough "Like if you have a heart"s on fb....
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

I don't support either cases. The whole thing is blown out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

Of course it is. People die everyday. A lot by the hands of other people. They dont all get the news stations going apeshit over them.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:

Of course it is. People die everyday. A lot by the hands of other people. They dont all get the news stations going apeshit over them.

They need a story to keep people's attention.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Censoring it would make it a million times worse! I feel like suicide just thinking about it!

>.>

You promise?

DO IT
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Censoring it would make it a million times worse! I feel like suicide just thinking about it!

>.>

You promise?

DO IT

I did it like two days ago bud...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:51 pm

Daroska wrote:
I don't use the "N" word and I hope none of my race uses it either, it's just below general equality.

White people who use it make me angry. It's not funny, it's just racist. So just do not use it.
If you keep on doing so, I won't care about the excuse, you just won't be respected by me.

That isn't a joke and I often find the word is spilled from americans. Like Ulyaoth or regulars here.
So unless you want your race insulted and slurred against by me, don't fricking use it. Simples.

But I wish Scott would just censor the word, so people wouldn't be tempted. *sigh*

Well... Daroska, your race does use it... look at rappers and thugs.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Daroska wrote:
I don't use the "N" word and I hope none of my race uses it either, it's just below general equality.

White people who use it make me angry. It's not funny, it's just racist. So just do not use it.
If you keep on doing so, I won't care about the excuse, you just won't be respected by me.

That isn't a joke and I often find the word is spilled from americans. Like Ulyaoth or regulars here.
So unless you want your race insulted and slurred against by me, don't fricking use it. Simples.

But I wish Scott would just censor the word, so people wouldn't be tempted. *sigh*

Don't profile yo... seriously... that's a prob with people all over the globe. The 1% rep the 99...
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 am

Scott wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Daroska wrote:

Don't profile yo... seriously... that's a prob with people all over the globe. The 1% rep the 99...

Scott gets x9000 street cred.

Bobabounty gets -9000 street cred.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:43 pm

He didn't say all black people are rappers and thugs.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
He didn't say all black people are rappers and thugs.

Well... some Uly's are pedophiles... oh wai...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Daroska wrote:

Hey hey, uly was only trying to remove the negative vibe surrounding the word by using it in everyday speech. Uly was a good-intentioned young lad, skipping to school with power rangers lunchbox in hand, helping old women cross the street and making the world a better place, one n word at a time.

But then the big black man saw the boy using the n word... and in rage, he beat the little boy up and called him a redneck who fucks his sister. The boy had never heard such foul language, nor had he experienced such racial hatred. He must have heard "cracker-ass cracker" a dozen times in-between the fists that rained pain and hatred upon him.

This event shaped the poor little boy's outlook on life and black people in general. The big black man sowed the seed of hate in the innocent, good-natured boy's mind. When the wise black man came to enlighten the boy, it was too late. His heart had been hardened by the senseless violence inflicted upon him by the big black man and his burning hatred of the honky he now saw himself as. The line had been drawn. Our race against their race. The big black man taught him that.

(spoilers) The big black man was Daroska. The wise black man was uh... jesse jackson.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Daroska wrote:

Hey hey, uly was only trying to remove the negative vibe surrounding the word by using it in everyday speech. Uly was a good-intentioned young lad, skipping to school with power rangers lunchbox in hand, helping old women cross the street and making the world a better place, one n word at a time.

But then the big black man saw the boy using the n word... and in rage, he beat the little boy up and called him a redneck who fucks his sister. The boy had never heard such foul language, nor had he experienced such racial hatred. He must have heard "cracker-ass cracker" a dozen times in-between the fists that rained pain and hatred upon him.

This event shaped the poor little boy's outlook on life and black people in general. The big black man sowed the seed of hate in the innocent, good-natured boy's mind. When the wise black man came to enlighten the boy, it was too late. His heart had been hardened by the senseless violence inflicted upon him by the big black man and his burning hatred of the honky he now saw himself as. The line had been drawn. Our race against their race. The big black man taught him that.

(spoilers) The big black man was Daroska. The wise black man was uh... jesse jackson.

BWHAHAHAHAHA thats rich
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Daroska wrote:

I'm not sure whether or not to blame your upbringing or genes at this point... because it certainly wasn't society...
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Daroska wrote:

Scott, I have a song that is perfect for Uly:

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Holy shi- I didn't know Dumbledore was a hipster back in his day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "N" Word.   The "N" Word. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "N" Word.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2