OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?

Go down 
+3
CollaWars
God
PJsnaks
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:05 pm

This topic wasn't allowed on the TOR forums so I never got a good idea of what you guys think. Do you guys support pirating, how often do you do it? I tend to pirate a moderate amount. Enough so that I got a demonoid account.
Back to top Go down
God
OT'er
God

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:58 am

I support it. I am one of these people that want to try out a game so i know it is worth my money. I am not going to spend money on a shitty game. And i hate the concept of DLC. Certainly when it should have been included ingame. I however will buy an expansion like Shivering Isles. But i will NEVER EVER pay 7 euro for 10 minutes of extra gameplay.

Example of dissapointing game:

I actually bought DA2. I played it and i regret buying it. So i traded it in for Red Dead Redemption which is a lot better.

I downloaded Just Cause 2 if it was worth buying. And it is so i bought it.

:pirat:
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:05 pm

TitanT2 wrote:

Example of dissapointing game:

I actually bought DA2. I played it and i regret buying it. So i traded it in for Red Dead Redemption which is a lot better.

I :pirat:

I agree.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:58 am

DA2 was a fun game. Idk what you two are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:24 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
PJ you seem to have experience making good choices when buying games so I have a question. Should I buy home front over dragon age 2? because Boba says it's decent but I don't know how much his opinion matters
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:56 pm

I download quite a bit but not as much as others. For example, I don't leave my computer on downloading stuff like I've known people to do but then again I'm an eco freak and have to have my computer off when I'm not using it anyway.

Little annicdote here: I tried to show one of my girl friends the other day how to download and crack something, I asked her what she was using (Vista, 7 etc) and she replied with "Well, I have a Macbook so that must mean I'm running Vista?". Doh!

Back to top Go down
God
OT'er
God

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:22 pm

(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
PJ you seem to have experience making good choices when buying games so I have a question. Should I buy home front over dragon age 2? because Boba says it's decent but I don't know how much his opinion matters

I heard the campaign is dissapointing. Buy Crysis 2. Way better.
And never listen to Boba since he is a complete and utter retard.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:28 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

I heard that a lot of people hate Boba, Why?
Back to top Go down
God
OT'er
God

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:33 pm

(Causa) wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

Because of the following reasons:

1. His threads are stupid and retarded. In 2010 he has ruined the OT by spamming all kinds of popularity threads.
2. He acts like a complete retard.
3. He tries to be funny, but i have seen documentaries about forks more funny then his pathatic attempts.
4. I wish we had forum chemo to get this cancer out of our system.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:41 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

1. His threads are stupid and retarded. In 2010 he has ruined the OT by spamming all kinds of popularity threads.
3. He tries to be funny, but i have seen documentaries about forks more funny then his pathatic attempts.

Well he is kinda like that and I know Matieu hates him. he also says he made the Last post to win thing, did he?
Back to top Go down
God
OT'er
God

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:43 pm

(Causa) wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

Well he is kinda like that and I know Matieu hates him. he also says he made the Last post to win thing, did he?

No, the problem is he continued it.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:50 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

I guess. I won the last LP2W and he was bitching at me for wanting to make the new one. Because he already made the new one before the previous one was done
Back to top Go down
God
OT'er
God

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:52 pm

(Causa) wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

I guess. I won the last LP2W and he was bitching at me for wanting to make the new one. Because he already made the new one before the previous one was done

5. He is anoying as a parasite on an unreachable spot on your back.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:26 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

Oy! That game is old OT by thunder! I'll be damned if you compare it to his threads....
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
God
OT'er
God

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:55 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

Oy! That game is old OT by thunder! I'll be damned if you compare it to his threads....

I know... Sadly boba corrupted and keeps continueing it... -_-
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:17 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

I know... Sadly boba corrupted and keeps continueing it... -_-

lol Causa just unburied one of my old ones...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Vaseline wrote:
I download quite a bit but not as much as others. For example, I don't leave my computer on downloading stuff like I've known people to do but then again I'm an eco freak and have to have my computer off when I'm not using it anyway.

Little annicdote here: I tried to show one of my girl friends the other day how to download and crack something, I asked her what she was using (Vista, 7 etc) and she replied with "Well, I have a Macbook so that must mean I'm running Vista?". Doh!

facepalm
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:14 pm

(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Hrm, well do you often playthrough Bioware games? If so I'd go with DA2 since you'd get much more time out of it. Hontstly, unless you think that you'd play Homefront's multiplayer a lot and are really drawn to the game then I'd skip the game entirely. I'm gonna rent it at one point, for the story.

OH! That's another reason I pirate, you can't rent PC games. Fuck if I'm gonna pay full price for a game I know I only want to play once.

As for the Boba-hate thing, I really don't have an opinion of him either way. He's as annoying as anyone else on the OT.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:42 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Hrm, well do you often playthrough Bioware games? If so I'd go with DA2 since you'd get much more time out of it. Hontstly, unless you think that you'd play Homefront's multiplayer a lot and are really drawn to the game then I'd skip the game entirely. I'm gonna rent it at one point, for the story.

OH! That's another reason I pirate, you can't rent PC games. Fuck if I'm gonna pay full price for a game I know I only want to play once.

As for the Boba-hate thing, I really don't have an opinion of him either way. He's as annoying as anyone else on the OT.

I don't play all the way though Bioware games. I still have ME2 sitting there and I'm not buying any of it's DLC. I think I'll buy home front since my black ops disk broke and the only other muti-palyer game I have that I will actually play is Bioshock two
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:56 pm

(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

I don't play all the way though Bioware games. I still have ME2 sitting there and I'm not buying any of it's DLC. I think I'll buy home front since my black ops disk broke and the only other muti-palyer game I have that I will actually play is Bioshock two

HomeFront wasn't worth the $60.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

It wasn't? maybe I should just wait until it's 30$
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:56 pm

(Causa) wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
(Causa) wrote:

Smart idea. I hate devs that think they can get away with small content like that. But also Fidel's just mad because he wishes Cuba was the antagonist of the game.

Honestly though, hit up COD4. Still the best online shooter ever.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:48 am

I sail across the waters commandeering aircraft carriers. That's how good I am.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:27 pm

I like Boba... Even if he is a bit of a lonely cat man person.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:06 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:

Smart idea. I hate devs that think they can get away with small content like that. But also Fidel's just mad because he wishes Cuba was the antagonist of the game.

Honestly though, hit up COD4. Still the best online shooter ever.

I wishes Cuba was the protagonist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?   How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it? Empty

Back to top Go down

How often do you guys pirate? Do you support it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next