OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
It's spam when you... Did I get trolled? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
It's spam when you... Did I get trolled? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

It's spam when you... Did I get trolled?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

It's spam when you... Did I get trolled? Empty
PostSubject: It's spam when you... Did I get trolled?   It's spam when you... Did I get trolled? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:50 am

Hmmm.... Apparently this is spam:
Quote :

"I wanna play game soooo much!"- Random SW:TOR fan, jumping up and down.

"No! You cannot haz!"- BioWare, teasing him with a copy of SW:TOR, pulling it ever-so-slightly up just before the fan grasps it.

I just realized- Posting here is sooooo not good for me... I mean... This is turning into a tease... Every day I discuss TOR-related stuff (no matter how vaguely related), I just want to scream 'GIVE US GAMEEEE!!!!' and generally impersonate this kid here. Good thing I'm not a kid...

Sooo...

Has this become a tease for you? The Forums, I mean... And discussing the game in general...

/discuss

P.S: To Mods- This does count as a General Discussion as it is related to TOR! Soo... You cannot haz move!

Apparently it's spam, as said in this PM:
Quote :

Dear BananaDealer,

You have received a warning at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason:
-------
Spam

Your thread was recently removed for violating the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community Rules of Conduct, specifically regarding spam.

Please do not create threads that do not have a legitimate topic for discussion.

This notification is just a reminder regarding our Rules of Conduct. While no infraction points have been added to your account, we do ask that you take a moment to review our Rules of Conduct, as repeated violations could lead to the disabling of your posting permissions.

Feel free to contact the TOR Community Team at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com if you have any questions about this message or its contents. Thank you for respecting our position and helping us create a fun and safe environment for our community.

Or did I get trolled because of the little message on the bottom of my thread?

As a side note... The thread got about 10 pages... I didn't make multiples (obviously)...

And it had a legit topic- has waiting for TOR become a tease?

Soo... Did I just get trolled by a Mod?

/discuss
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: It's spam when you... Did I get trolled?   It's spam when you... Did I get trolled? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Who knows? As once Sith Rep. said once "Bioware is just a bunch of over powered nerds with nothing better to do with their lives"
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: It's spam when you... Did I get trolled?   It's spam when you... Did I get trolled? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 am

I like to see my fucking curses. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: It's spam when you... Did I get trolled?   It's spam when you... Did I get trolled? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:21 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:

:fuck:
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: It's spam when you... Did I get trolled?   It's spam when you... Did I get trolled? EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:48 pm

(Causa) wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:

:fuck:

Click on this here cake and get a free cookie!

It's spam when you... Did I get trolled? Cake
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: It's spam when you... Did I get trolled?   It's spam when you... Did I get trolled? EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:49 am

BuddyBurkman wrote:
Don't fucking curse around me motherfucker or I will fuck you up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's spam when you... Did I get trolled?   It's spam when you... Did I get trolled? Empty

Back to top Go down

It's spam when you... Did I get trolled?
Page 1 of 1