OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Do you think wow will ever end? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Do you think wow will ever end? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Do you think wow will ever end?

Go down 
+7
Vaseline
Branch
Matieu
Ban-Anad
Soulself
Burkman
Meatlocker
11 posters

yes
Do you think wow will ever end? I_vote_lcap92%Do you think wow will ever end? I_vote_rcap
 92% [ 12 ]
no
Do you think wow will ever end? I_vote_lcap8%Do you think wow will ever end? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Do you think wow will ever end? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:17 pm

well?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:09 pm

It's bound to end sometime. They'll run out of shit to release, or they'll end it all with one gigantic expansion pack.
Back to top Go down
Soulself
OT'er
Soulself

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 pm

After they get every last dime from it's players they will turn the game into a F2P with a cash shop and make World of warcraft 2 or something like it to get more money from people, not that i am saying its a bad thing.. its a business.. that's what they do.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:56 am

Like every game out there, gamers will grow tired of it; another, better MMO will appear; the actual game will become old and ugly (graphics etc)... It's the circle of life, mate... Like the ancient peoples of Africa say- what comes off the Mother Earth must eventually return to it, lest risk a mothers' wrath...

Probably the most likely thing that would happen would be that Blizz will turn the game in an unwanted path with a new expansion and everyone will /ragequit... Much like SWG... Or people will just grow tired and angry of Blizz releasing another expansion costing them another 50 quid (or w/e) every so often...

In my opinion, it's already at its dieing breath... Desperately gripping to life like that old rich geezer not wanting to leave it all to a nephew he hated all his life...
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:34 pm

It'll go, it'll go soon.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:03 pm

It'll never end. It'll eventually become like The Clone Wars Adventures OMG!
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:50 am

Aren't they making like a "next gen" WoW2? I'm sure it'll end when that comes out as they'll want all the custom to transfer over to the new game.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:52 am

Vaseline wrote:
Aren't they making like a "next gen" WoW2? I'm sure it'll end when that comes out as they'll want all the custom to transfer over to the new game.

WoW2? no, but they are making an mmo under the project name 'Titan'.

They should dip their hands into making a FPS console mmo with a stylized realism appoach to graphics.
That'd no doubt fill their pockets if they can make it have COD likeness, be a vast open world (like bethesda games) and have a Grand Theft Auto crime system. Features that'd no doubt attract the mass of console players.

But on the subject of WoW ending: mists of pandaria will be the next expansion.
What next? nazjatar, probably. Then I see some exploration to Argus (draenei homeworld).
And they'd still have to kill off the old gods and Sargeras to make WoW feel done with.

The mmo is going to be hanging around for a long time, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:09 am

Did WoW... ever really begin?
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:15 am

Scott wrote:
Did WoW... ever really begin?

Duuuuude, that's deep.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:23 am

Daroska wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

WoW2? no, but they are making an mmo under the project name 'Titan'.

They should dip their hands into making a FPS console mmo with a stylized realism appoach to graphics.
That'd no doubt fill their pockets if they can make it have COD likeness, be a vast open world (like bethesda games) and have a Grand Theft Auto crime system. Features that'd no doubt attract the mass of console players.

But on the subject of WoW ending: mists of pandaria will be the next expansion.
What next? nazjatar, probably. Then I see some exploration to Argus (draenei homeworld).
And they'd still have to kill off the old gods and Sargeras to make WoW feel done with.

The mmo is going to be hanging around for a long time, for sure.

No Emerald Dream?
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:35 am

The fact that they're pumping out expansions as fast as humanly possible just shows that they don't have any faith in the longevity of the content they're publishing. They know people are getting bored, so they have to try harder and harder to entertain them.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 am

they really should relaunch wow and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:57 am

Idk about it ending...But Uly needs to get on so I can tell him to play WoW with me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think wow will ever end?   Do you think wow will ever end? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: