OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Griefing thread. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Griefing thread. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Griefing thread.

Go down 
+13
Branch
Astraeos
Soulself
Ulyaoth
Burkman
Jet
Matieu
Vaseline
Ban-Anad
Boba
CollaWars
Scott
DarthNemis
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Come here if you have something to get off your chest.

Im here to grief about my HESI test. I did amazing on it. Atleast on the parts that i got to take.

I made above a 90 average easily.

However, i didnt get to finish the vocanulary section which would of been atleast 95% correct, and i didnt get to take learning styles and personality test.

All would have been extremely easy.

And now i wont be able to apply to any college nursing program for atleast 6 months.

I have to first pass the test. Its fucking bullshit. Im ADHD but my IQ is far above average. The only thing that slowed me down on this fucking test was the math section. Which had obvious errors in it. Digits were missing from certain problems. Things that were clear as day incorrect.

And so now im faced with the grueling and humiliating task of going to specail services to apply for extra time. I deserve this easily. I feel like im being surpressed by inferior beings. Not to mention the difficulty of even getting an audience with these people that give you the extra time takes like an entire week.

I just fucking hate the world so much right now.... Its not fair. Why should i, the smarterst of my peers be held back, while the morons get to go on ahead.

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:20 pm

I have a grievance...

I'm an idiot... so why is it that Nemis gets to call himself smert when my IQ is clearly higher? Auh
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Post, post, post those threads...Post, post till you post your self to death.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 pm

You have AIDs?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
You have AIDs?

ADD stand for Attention Deficit Disorder...

And I feel for ya Nemis...
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:56 pm

Ok one of you assholes went and changed the word vocabulary to vocanulary in my thread. and thx bananadealer. and im ADHD. not ADD. Big difference. One has about 700 words per minute going through their minds other has about 400 wpm.

average is 500 i believe. or 550
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:58 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Ok one of you assholes went and changed the word vocabulary to vocanulary in my thread. and thx bananadealer. and im ADHD. not ADD. Big difference. One has about 700 words per minute going through their minds other has about 400 wpm.

Please just stop talking.
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

why are you pmsing all over me.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Please just stop typing.

Fix'd...

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

I said one thing - that's hardly PMS'ing.
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I said one thing - that's hardly PMS'ing.

Wern't you all over me in chat earlier? *cant remember anymore* heh maybe the stress is getting to me.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:56 pm

DarthNemis wrote:

Wait... If you're hyperactive (which ADHD basically is, in a way), why do you need the extra time? I mean... Technically you should be able to finish faster...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:43 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
You have AIDs?

I actually have ADHD. Very similar.

I take medicine for it though, which helps me out a ton. I can focus alot better.
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:13 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Wait... If you're hyperactive (which ADHD basically is, in a way), why do you need the extra time? I mean... Technically you should be able to finish faster...

We only have a the same amount or less of the neurotransmitter GABA. In a nutshell it is what allows us to suppress thoughts. Here ill give an example. *huge penis* See now your useing GABA to suppress the image of that in your head. Because we only have the normal or less amount of GABA we are unable to suppress all of our thoughts. This overall slows us down. Drugs like ADDERALL can help and even direct GABA supplements. ((though personally it feels kind of wierd being on GABA. ))

If you give me any math problem, because they useually take more than 30 seconds to do. A random thought will slip in, and that thought will useually take my entire focus away for 5 seconds atleast. Then i get back to the math problem, but i will have most likely lost my place.

With word problems i have to read the entire question again should a thought slip in.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Hey look, it's drama. Started by Nemis, no doubt. Does this mean I can lock the thread? OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:09 am

NEVER!!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:05 am

DarthNemis wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

We only have a the same amount or less of the neurotransmitter GABA. In a nutshell it is what allows us to suppress thoughts. Here ill give an example. *huge penis* See now your useing GABA to suppress the image of that in your head. Because we only have the normal or less amount of GABA we are unable to suppress all of our thoughts. This overall slows us down. Drugs like ADDERALL can help and even direct GABA supplements. ((though personally it feels kind of wierd being on GABA. ))

If you give me any math problem, because they useually take more than 30 seconds to do. A random thought will slip in, and that thought will useually take my entire focus away for 5 seconds atleast. Then i get back to the math problem, but i will have most likely lost my place.

With word problems i have to read the entire question again should a thought slip in.

Ah... I see...
Back to top Go down
Soulself
OT'er
Soulself

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:24 am

G.M. wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
You have AIDs?

I actually have ADHD. Very similar.

I take medicine for it though, which helps me out a ton. I can focus alot better.

just hope they are not giving you ritalin, that stuff messed me up when i was on it
Back to top Go down
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:40 am

BananaDealer wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

There's a sex joke in this quote. Can you find it?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:10 am

Burkman wrote:
Hey look, it's drama. Started by Nemis, no doubt. Does this mean I can lock the thread? OMG!

No it doesn't!

It means you can delete it. Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:46 am

This ain't drama.

I'LL GIVE YOU REAL DRAMA!!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:08 am

Vaseline wrote:
This ain't drama.

I'LL GIVE YOU REAL DRAMA!!

New avatar? huh?
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:27 am

DarthNemis wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Have you tried Vyvanse? It's the ADHD wonder drug. No seriously. Every person I know on it has a significantly higher attention span, and their hyperactivity is basically normal for their age etc.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:29 am

MorriganSage wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Have you tried Vyvanse? It's the ADHD wonder drug. No seriously. Every person I know on it has a significantly higher attention span, and their hyperactivity is basically normal for their age etc.

Nemis should try Rodenticide. THAT is a wonder drug. Everyone of my enemies.... err... friends that have tried it feel.... heavenly afterwards....
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 am

I dont trust a doctor too diagnose someone with ADHD most of the time they are wrong and use ADHD too prescribe people with drugs that further fuck people up. Some of the drugs they prescribe are basically speed, if not speed and then they prescribe anti-depressants with the drugs. Which is seriously fucked up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Griefing thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griefing thread.   Griefing thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

Griefing thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next