OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Your favorite thing about Vaseline.

Go down 
+13
Branch
Matieu
Grimeth
Jet
Spankster
Soulself
Burkman
Scott
GSG
Yeet
Boba
Ulyaoth
DarthNemis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:34 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
wow you people are insane........ I thought this thread would be nice. I feel so dissapointed, ok ill finish out OT survivor and leave this place for atleast 2months. (never say never. JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!)

I was reading through that sentence and thinking of apologizing (no really). Then I read the ending. Gtfo
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Branch wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
wow you people are insane........ I thought this thread would be nice. I feel so dissapointed, ok ill finish out OT survivor and leave this place for atleast 2months. (never say never. JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!)

I was reading through that sentence and thinking of apologizing (no really). Then I read the ending. Gtfo

Good because that was the point of that last part. I dont want your apolagizes. unfortunately that failed when u told me about it. so go to hell, again.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:38 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Branch wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Good because that was the point of that last part. I dont want your apolagizes. unfortunately that failed when u told me about it. so go to hell, again.

I'm already there. I'm talking to you, aren't i?
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:17 pm

DarthNemis wrote:

You thought a thread in the OT would be nice? Nemis... are you feeling okay?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

You thought a thread in the OT would be nice? Nemis... are you feeling okay?

This was pretty unoriginal, but I still lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:55 pm

I have yet to even see or feel a reason to apologize... if you leave that's by your choice.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 pm

My favorite part about Vaseline is that she left. OMG!

Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:06 pm

CollaWars wrote:

Your avatar is fitting
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Branch wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Your avatar is fitting

Longhorns suck, your's is fitting also. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:11 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Your avatar is fitting

you
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:36 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Branch wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Your avatar is fitting

The APOSTROPHE is not necessary in that 'yours', goddammit.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:01 pm

Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 Manwithgrapesmx3-300x225
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:24 am

My favourite thing about vase was that she was British and I imagined her to be like one of the rich girls that the guys from little Britain parodied.
Back to top Go down
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:10 pm

My favorite thing is that she only charges $10.

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:11 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:

$10! IT COST ME $15! Say WHA!!!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Scott wrote:
MrEvilDude wrote:

$10! IT COST ME $15! Say WHA!!!

I got a deal from Groupons.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:41 pm

My poor Vaseline is having sex for money now? I have to hurry to England and rescue her from her life of poverty and prostitution. Surely, she'll love me then.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
My poor Vaseline is having sex for money now? I have to hurry to England and rescue her from her life of poverty and prostitution. Surely, she'll love me then.

Whatever. You're probably gonna buy a week.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Burkman wrote:

The APOSTROPHE is not necessary in that 'yours', goddammit.

Shhh.... come on, give them a Chance. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite thing about Vaseline.   Your favorite thing about Vaseline. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite thing about Vaseline.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2