OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

A thread about Wilbourn!

Go down 
+8
Daroska
Ulyaoth
Scott
Yeet
Mistress Morrigan
Causa
Spankster
GSG
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

A thread about Wilbourn! Empty
PostSubject: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:38 pm

So kinda a bored with life at the moment while I wait to move and get on with it (but people holding me up). Anyway I have held off any attempts too look for a girl friend. Why? because I would hit my self in the face for going out with someone only to know that I'll leave them in less than a month.

So I was thinking about some old GF's + girls I am friends with and noticed none are gamers. In fact one goes out of her way to tease her old brother about it. Yet I see on the internet so many girls being all like "look at me I play halo and have boobies" (quoted word for word). So what I want to know where are they in real life?

Last edited by GiantSpiderGoat on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
So kinda a bored with life at the moment while I wait to move and get on with it (but people holding me up). Anyway I have held off any attempts too look for a girl friend. Why? because I would hit my self in the face for going out with someone only to know that I'll leave them in less than a month.

So I was thinking about some old GF's + girls I am friends with and noticed none are gamers. In fact one goes out of her way to tease her old brother about it. Yet I see on the internet so many girls being all like "look at me I play halo and have boobies" (quoted word for word). So what I want to know where are they in real life?

In NY...Mate. OMG!
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

In NY...Mate. OMG!

Well I don't have a plane too fly there in. Maybe I can do one of those romance type shows.

"Crocodile hunter wants a wife"
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:50 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

In NY...Mate. OMG!

Well I don't have a plane too fly there in. Maybe I can do one of those romance type shows.

If you played your cards right, I'm sure they would fly to you. uh huh
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:

In NY...Mate. OMG!

I don't think doing a mass send out of pictures of penis will help. (no idea how playing your cards right makes me think this)

Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:55 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I don't think doing a mass send out of pictures of penis will help. (no idea how playing your cards right makes me think this)

Would this be considered "junk mail"? OMG!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Spanky wrote:

Oh man
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:

ISWYDT

I don't know, but I'm sure they will find the image very penetrating.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:03 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

ISWYDT

It depends on the pic.....
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:

ISWYDT

Uh oh....here we go! no...just no
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:08 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

ISWYDT

Hey I didn't say anything bad there!
no...just no
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

no...just no

It's not that.

I think GSG is out in the barn with a camera and a croc right now looking for an honest opinion from you! Auh

Edit:
A thread about Wilbourn! SausageFAIL

Edit: Edit:
A thread about Wilbourn! 106fvgh
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:

no...just no

It's not that.

I think GSG is out in the barn with a camera and a croc right now looking for an honest opinion from you! Auh

Edit:

All I saw in my head there was the commercial when the woman gets hit in the face with the freaking corndog, aka the dirtiest commercial ever.

And then I realized you have been a REALLY bad (or good depending on your perspective) influence on me.

Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

no...just no

It's not that.

Edit:

All I saw in my head there was the commercial when the woman gets hit in the face with the freaking corndog, aka the dirtiest commercial ever.

And then I realized you have been a REALLY bad (or good depending on your perspective) influence on me.

Random Sammy J. post.
A thread about Wilbourn! Pulpfictionwmvyd7
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

In NY...Mate. OMG!

CONCRETE JUNGLE WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE OF,
THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN'T DO,
THESE LIGHTS WILL INSPIRE YOU
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:26 pm

PimpIngram wrote:
Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

In NY...Mate. OMG!

CONCRETE JUNGLE WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE OF,
THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN'T DO,
THESE LIGHTS WILL INSPIRE YOU

Home of the Yankees... and soon to be their grave once I complete my diabolical scheme. you
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:06 pm

The source of all my anguish.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:44 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
The source of all my anguish.

In my professional opinion: your source of all anguish comes from self-doubt, anxiety which has built up over a prolonged period of unexposure to particular enviroments, stress induced by your relatives and lack of outside social interaction, thus having to resort to the internet as a substitute.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:00 am

I dare say that this forum (excluding several individuals) has very limited knowledge of women...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:20 am

BananaDealer wrote:
I dare say that this forum (excluding several individuals) has very limited knowledge of women...

I'm required to state (by marriage) that I only have knowledge of one woman... Auh
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:27 am

Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

I'm required to state (by marriage) that I only have knowledge of one woman... Auh

To be honest...that's all you really need.

Knowledge of many women isn't actually knowledge. It's generalizing. To understand and know ONE woman is knowledge and understanding.

Now, with that said...please excuse me while I tend to these bites and scratches.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 am

Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Knowledge of many women isn't actually knowledge. It's generalizing. To understand and know ONE woman is knowledge and understanding.

Now, with that said...please excuse me while I tend to these bites and scratches.

Says the man who has left me all bruised....

I do agree with the begining of that paragraph. Yes there are certain things that all women share in commen, much like there are certain traits all men share...BUT knowing that doesn't bring true understanding or knowledge, it's getting to know specific people that does it.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:39 am

Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

What if I'm greedy? I\'m CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:43 am

Scott wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:

What if I'm greedy? I\'m CRAZY!

Doesn't that not jive with the whole marriage thing?

huh?
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:48 am

I understand that women have the right to service me.

But no in reality it's more understanding the individual person. To be honest most gf's I've had are because they asked me or I was nagged into asking them. I'm constantly told off for being stuck in my own little world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! Empty

Back to top Go down

A thread about Wilbourn!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next