OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

If we were gods (or goddesses)

Go down 
+11
Causa
Daroska
Mistress Morrigan
GSG
MrEvilDude
Scott
Matieu
Yeet
Ulyaoth
Grimeth
Branch
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:16 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Maybe this is a bad time to tell you that she is also very well versed in Sith AND Klingon mating rituals.

I think that's a good thing!

That would depend on who the pitchers and catchers are.

If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 Homeless_klingon_is_lol_lg

Meh. Either way I win.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Spanky wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Be careful what you wish for my love

I totally want a woman who is just like you.

Maybe this is a bad time to tell you that she is also very well versed in Sith AND Klingon mating rituals.

That only makes things better.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Ulyoath: God of Lust and Jealousy.

Fixed for truth.

Perhaps Lust. Not so much Jealousy. Uly can be the God of Loneliness.

what the fuck is your signature?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
A facial is demeaning, but I am willing to bet that if your girlfriend said hey I would like to try this you wouldn't turn it down

Aw, come on... what better way to let your man know you love him? Rose

If some girl wanted me to cum on her face, I'd ask her to marry me. She obviously loves me a lot. Or she's trying to break some guinness world record. Whatever.

Granted, if a girl went so far as to hold my hand, I'd marry her in that scenario too. But you know...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:56 am

Ah the OT, what would I do without you?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:09 am

Branch wrote:

Grow up normal without a warped mind? If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:09 am

Spanky wrote:
Branch wrote:

Grow up normal without a warped mind? If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 2238782717

Where's the fun in that?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:17 am

Branch wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Branch wrote:

Where's the fun in that?

I wish I had a valid answer for you.

The truth is...there isn't any.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:11 pm

I don't like what the "if" in the thread title is insinuating. If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 2238782717
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:39 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
A facial is demeaning, but I am willing to bet that if your girlfriend said hey I would like to try this you wouldn't turn it down

Aw, come on... what better way to let your man know you love him? Rose

If some girl wanted me to cum on her face, I'd ask her to marry me. She obviously loves me a lot. Or she's trying to break some guinness world record. Whatever.

Granted, if a girl went so far as to hold my hand, I'd marry her in that scenario too. But you know...

I am sure somewhere there is a woman that would let you do that.

Thankfully Spanky will marry me without giving me a facial....a pearl necklace on the other hand..... Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:52 am

Scott wrote:
I don't like what the "if" in the thread title is insinuating. If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 2238782717

Now you just made me remember what happened last time you were in Asgard..

Totally unrelated note: but Scott's father looks so much like the actor who plays Odin in that movie.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:15 am

I like to call him Santa from time to time... OMG!

He does not like it... you
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Is it me? Or is Morrigan's taste in avatars impeccable?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:47 am

Branch wrote:

They are from my favorite graphic novel artist of all time Joseph Michael Linsner, and the character is the Goddess Dawn (a fictional goddess, she is the Goddess of Death and Rebirth and of witches).....and I have a *slight* obsession with her. Mix her with the Celtic Goddess Morrigan, and you have my alter ego...the end.
Back to top Go down
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Branch wrote:

They are from my favorite graphic novel artist of all time Joseph Michael Linsner, and the character is the Goddess Dawn (a fictional goddess, she is the Goddess of Death and Rebirth and of witches).....and I have a *slight* obsession with her. Mix her with the Celtic Goddess Morrigan, and you have my alter ego...the end.

So... why is she dressed as some sort of dominatrix? is it to turn on the other gods or is she a heartless bitch? (or both)

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:46 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Branch wrote:

So... why is she dressed as some sort of dominatrix? is it to turn on the other gods or is she a heartless bitch? (or both)

It's to turn on the other gods and to show her dominance as the "Alpha Female"- Obviously. She is by far NOT heartless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If we were gods (or goddesses)   If we were gods (or goddesses) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If we were gods (or goddesses)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3