OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Anyone else not surprised?

Go down 
+3
GSG
Spankster
Mistress Morrigan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else not surprised?   Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
PimpIngram wrote:

But why!?

I am confused as to why you're crying......

Hmm... She's good...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else not surprised?   Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

The whole plot for the last ST movie ruined it for me... I mean... I don't know how I didn't see it before... it was screaming GAY!

I wasn't talking plotline, I was talking about Sylar, Eomer, and freaking Darwin (Smoking Aces) in one movie, was just....you know what, Imma stop there.

That's fine... I was talking about plotline... Say whaaa?

Let me rephrase... I agree with you about the plot line.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
PimpIngram wrote:

But why!?

Wilbourne been trying to come out of the tardis for a while. The fact that you can say that you are a nerd so easily. Make's him weep for what you have.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else not surprised?   Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
@ GSG.... out of spite? Uh uh. A likely story....

uh huh

My friend has the biggest mancrush on him. I want to crush his dreams. For reasons that are not yet disclosed.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else not surprised?   Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:20 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
PimpIngram wrote:

But why!?

Wilbourne been trying to come out of the tardis for a while. The fact that you can say that you are a nerd so easily. Make's him weep for what you have.

I guess I am confused then as to why someone would be in the closet about it....if other people don't understand fuck 'em. Wait can I say that if I don't mean it literally?
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else not surprised?   Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I guess I am confused then as to why someone would be in the closet about it....if other people don't understand fuck 'em. Wait can I say that if I don't mean it literally?

Im not sure why. I know some popular girls who are in the closet about their nerdiness. Well not popular any more I guess since we are not in highschool anymore.

Also Media and Drama are great ways to get to know the popular girls. (note to self stop leaving non essential comments that lead to stories that do not need to be told. That's one paragraph deleted.)
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else not surprised?   Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

no...just no
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else not surprised?   Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Im not sure why. I know some popular girls who are in the closet about their nerdiness. Well not popular any more I guess since we are not in highschool anymore.

Also Media and Drama are great ways to get to know the popular girls. (note to self stop leaving non essential comments that lead to stories that do not need to be told. That's one paragraph deleted.)

I love your stories though....
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else not surprised?   Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Grimeth wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I love your stories though....

They get in me in trouble. I already know I'm gonna be that old man who has a thousand stories.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else not surprised?   Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:29 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I like long stories. Plus, it kills time at work. I am all ears if you want to share.

Although I guess I understand that about girls. I had no idea that I liked pretty much any of the stuff I like now because I wanted to fit in with the other girls at school.... until I realized that I was way cooler than any of them put together (and not to be conceited but smarter too, even though I can be ditzy- I have NO idea why I just explained that to all of you.)....anyways, then I did and liked whatever I wanted, and embraced who I am.... but I was under the impression that men are different. Especially nowdays?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else not surprised?   Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:29 pm

PimpIngram wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

no...just no

No need for sad face, honey, do whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else not surprised?   Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
PimpIngram wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

no...just no

No need for sad face, honey, do whatever you want.

She is toying with me... What is this... In my head... No... NO... STAY OUT OF THERE.

Wh-what is going on?!

Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 Unicorn+wings

Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 Unicorn1

Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 Centaur

Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 Charlemagne-1-sized

Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 Rainbow_dragon_by_alphapower-d47ri51
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else not surprised?   Anyone else not surprised? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else not surprised?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: