OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Dear Spanky and Morrigan

Go down 
+6
Yeet
Meatlocker
Burkman
Spankster
Mistress Morrigan
Ulyaoth
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Dear Spanky and Morrigan Empty
PostSubject: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:45 am

How old is your oldest daughter? Would she like to live in California?

Your friend,
Ulyaoth
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:50 am

Dear Uly,

My oldest daughter is going to be sixteen. Spanky's oldest daughter is 12. Neither of them are legal. Sorry, no jail bate for you.

However. When my oldest turns legal, if you would like to put in an application then, I will take the time to review it.

Fondest Regards,

Morrigan

P.S. In order for your application to be reviewed girl-at-work obsession has to be over...
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:31 am

I'm not sure that you would survive the tryouts...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:36 am

Damn it babe, what was it a video of?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Hardcore Russian bondage.

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:40 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

So for Uly to apply to date one of our daughters we have to tie him up?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:44 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

So for Uly to apply to date one of our daughters we have to tie him up?

Sure...let's go with that. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:54 am

I'll send him my gimp suit.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Dear Morrigan,

When your daughter is 18, I'll be 26. I would love to go about singing "IIIII-I-I love little girls, they make me feel so good!" and really mean it but... I dunno. I was hoping to keep it within 5 years. Although, my father was 8 years older than my mother... I WOULD be keeping up the family tradition... Well anyway, I appreciate that you would consider me for the son-in-law position.

Your friend,
Ulyaoth
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Dear S & M,

Legally your oldest daughter is within the legal age of consent for me.
Sincerely,
Meatlocker
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Dear S & M,

They are closer to my age than anyone.

I can has.

Your friend,
Wilbourn
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Dear S & M[/center]

Double meaning right there.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:20 am

PimpIngram wrote:
Dear S & M,

They are closer to my age than anyone.

I can has.

Your friend,
Wilbourn

Dear Wilbourn,

Do you know Spanky and I had NO idea that our initials together turned into "S & M" until. You posted this. It highly amused us t amused us this morning. If you are ever in the NY area, we will discuss putting in an application.

-Morrigan
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:31 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Dear S & M,

Sincerely,
Meatlocker

Meatlocker,

First off, I would like to acknowledge that you were the FIRST to refer to us as S & M. @Morrigan: you *

Secondly, I know the laws in Thailand are very laxed...but Come on! Bull Shit

Painfully Yours,

Spanky
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:27 am

Meatlocker wrote:
Dear S & M,

Sincerely,
Meatlocker

I am so sorry I didn't see this before. I am accessing ota from my phone, and its easy to miss stuff.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Dear Morrigan and Spanky

If been married too your daughter means having any other job besides working at a 24/7 maccas where it is always busy. I will not only marry her, but I will be the best dam person ever. Just because they saved me from that hell hole.

From Gsg

Ps I'm just really pissed that I was working late, short on staff and flat out. I just wanted too tell someone.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:37 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Dear Morrigan and Spanky

If been married too your daughter means having any other job besides working at a 24/7 maccas where it is always busy. I will not only marry her, but I will be the best dam person ever. Just because they saved me from that hell hole.

From Gsg

Ps I'm just really pissed that I was working late, short on staff and flat out. I just wanted too tell someone.

*points and laughs*
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Dear Morrigan and Spanky

From Gsg

*points and laughs*

Don't get me started buddy. I came close to hitting an annoying jack ass who had the most random complaints. I deal with drunks and I made the manager say sorry to me after she threw some stuff on the ground. Well I didn't make her, but I glared at her and then she apologised.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:01 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Dear Morrigan and Spanky

From Gsg

*points and laughs*

Don't get me started buddy. I came close to hitting an annoying jack ass who had the most random complaints. I deal with drunks and I made the manager say sorry to me after she threw some stuff on the ground. Well I didn't make her, but I glared at her and then she apologised.

I had a nasty little lady come in complaining that she couldn't find our location and she was driving around for an hour and a half looking for us.

...then it turns out we don't have what she needs anyway so she stormed off cursing.

I told her to have a nice weekend. That pissed her even off more!

I love NY! Oh man
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:

*points and laughs*

I had a nasty little lady come in complaining that she couldn't find our location and she was driving around for an hour and a half looking for us.

...then it turns out we don't have what she needs anyway so she stormed off cursing.

I told her to have a nice weekend. That pissed her even off more!

I love NY! Oh man

Drunk people threaten too punch me at time. I normally glare at them or tell them to get out. But I so want to say to them come on then.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:23 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Dear Morrigan and Spanky

From Gsg

You know, you might have a shot with my oldest. You're a Doctor Who fan and it's an obsession of hers (and mine)...so you have something in common. And she likes Australian accents...
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Dear Morrigan and Spanky

From Gsg

You know, you might have a shot with my oldest. You're a Doctor Who fan and it's an obsession of hers (and mine)...so you have something in common. And she likes Australian accents...

Yeah...once she gets over the hooves and the web thing they might hit it off. OMG!

Edit: and why do I have a sinking feeling it will go something like this...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:52 pm

S & M

Fuck that explains a lot... a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Scott wrote:
S & M

Fuck that explains a lot... a lot.

The best part about it, is it was not picked on purpose. Its just the best coincidence ever.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Everyone needs a little S&M in their life every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Spanky and Morrigan   Dear Spanky and Morrigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Spanky and Morrigan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next