OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Goodbye Snowy Road v2

Go down 
+6
Spankster
Ban-Anad
Yeet
Scott
CollaWars
Ulyaoth
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Be like... "Yo bitch... let's go have some coffee."

IDK... ask Morrigan maybe... she'll prob have better advice than the rest of us.

She'll tell me to ask her if she likes dr. who. Haha. I'm thinking she's not feeling so hot on people in general right now, going by her post... wish I could convince her that I won't be like the other guys around her, but I can't really do that without revealing how much of a creeper I've been for the past few months, ha.

Leave doctor who out of this.....
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Boys, can I ask you this....

If a girl asks you out, and you say maybe. Then proceed to tell that girl you have the hots for someone else.....

What are you then trying to tell the girl that asked you out?

Because right there gentleman is the answer.

She isn't saying that... at least not anymore... >.>
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:08 pm

If she said it at all what she is trying to say in girl speak is

"Look you're nice, and I don't want to crush you.... But I'm just not really interested"

Sure, you can keep trying, maybe now that she isn't with other guy she might give you a chance, but can I ask a serious question

1. Who the hell wants to be the rebound?
and
2. Don't you deserve better than 2nd best?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

"Look you're nice, and I don't want to crush you.... But I'm just not really interested"

Sure, you can keep trying, maybe now that she isn't with other guy she might give you a chance, but can I ask a serious question

and

Don't look at me... I already told him about the rebound...
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

and

Don't look at me... I already told him about the rebound...

He may not be Mr. Right...but he may be Mr. Right Now! OMG!

/wiggle
/wiggle
/wiggle
/wiggle
/wiggle
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

and

Neither of those things bother me. I just want to try to be with her. Even if we went out, it's not likely she'll like me at all, but I still have to try. I have to try to make this work.

She never gave me a straight up "no" and I'm hoping it's not just because she couldn't bring herself to be mean or rude to me. But if she does tell me she's not interested, at least I can get on with my life. And by get on with my life, I mean continue playing WoW and wishing she would change her mind. But you know, we haven't gotten to that point yet, so let's give this a shot! =D
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Dear Uly, please go rent "He's just not that into you", when watching it pretend all the female characters are men, and the male characters are female. Then you might get what I am saying.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Dear Uly, please go rent "He's just not that into you", when watching it pretend all the female characters are men, and the male characters are female. Then you might get what I am saying.

You'll never pop his bubble... we've tried...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Yeah! The uly will not be deterred. 20 years from now, you'll hear me complaining about how good my life could have been if girl-at-work had gone out with me 20 years ago. Also, I'll be 10 dollars richer! =D

Here, this is uly's philosophy on this.

Feel free to skip to about 50 sec. in for the chorus, if you like.

I'd actually hear this song on the radio quite a bit on my way to work. On the radio! What are the odds? Clearly, fate.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

and

Neither of those things bother me. I just want to try to be with her. Even if we went out, it's not likely she'll like me at all, but I still have to try. I have to try to make this work.

She never gave me a straight up "no" and I'm hoping it's not just because she couldn't bring herself to be mean or rude to me. But if she does tell me she's not interested, at least I can get on with my life. And by get on with my life, I mean continue playing WoW and wishing she would change her mind. But you know, we haven't gotten to that point yet, so let's give this a shot! =D

To be fair, I have done exactly what your G-A-W has done before and I ended up getting with (and preferring) the guy I turned down first. You just need to approach her again man! You never know.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

and

To be fair, I have done exactly what your G-A-W has done before and I ended up getting with (and preferring) the guy I turned down first. You just need to approach her again man! You never know.

Mmmmmhmmmm Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 2238782717 .
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:14 pm

I'll try... but I don't know how long to wait. She kinda just broke up with him, I think.

Also, I almost never come into contact with her anymore. I'd have to catch her on her way in to work one day and ask. It's like "you... came here and waited for me to come to work just to ask me out again?" "how did you know I was working today?"

Because maybe someone looked in the folder with people's shifts and planned it out beforehand? Maybay...

What to do...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Oh shit, it's back.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:13 pm

I'm confused... I thought Vaseline left... yeah
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Hey.... 'ey.... Don't say bad things about vasey bear. In 15 years, we're hookin up and gettin married, everybody knows that. Then it's gonna be awkward for you cuz she'll be giving you the evil eye as she walks up the aisle. That's right, you're invited. The whole OT.

Except Nemis. I apologize.

And anybody else from the OT she doesn't want to be at the wedding. I apologize to you as well.

The uly has his priorities.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:36 am

Vaseline wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

and

I like how you give him hope. Also if you think he is bad here. You should hear him on wow.

Edit: Also uly accept my live ID invite so I can talk to you cross server.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:54 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I'll try... but I don't know how long to wait. She kinda just broke up with him, I think.

Also, I almost never come into contact with her anymore. I'd have to catch her on her way in to work one day and ask. It's like "you... came here and waited for me to come to work just to ask me out again?" "how did you know I was working today?"

Because maybe someone looked in the folder with people's shifts and planned it out beforehand? Maybay...

What to do...

Ok... How long was she dating the other guy, and how long have they been broken up?
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:17 am

PimpIngram wrote:
Oh shit, it's back.

Awww sweetie. That's all part of growing up. You'll learn what it is when you get a bit older.

BananaDealer wrote:

Yeah I just had no other way to speak to Uly. I'm done now. People on here are total dicks.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:21 am

Vaseline wrote:
PimpIngram wrote:
Oh shit, it's back.

Awww sweetie. That's all part of growing up. You'll learn what it is when you get a bit older.

BananaDealer wrote:

Yeah I just had no other way to speak to Uly. I'm done now. People on here are total dicks.

Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 Protector
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:53 am

Spanky wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
PimpIngram wrote:
Oh shit, it's back.

BananaDealer wrote:

OH rarely? Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:39 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

OH rarely? Say whaaa?

Not rarely. I dun wanna...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:45 am

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:

OH rarely? Say whaaa?

Get out. Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:46 am

Grimeth wrote:
Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

OH rarely? Say whaaa?

Get out. Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 2238782717

GRIM!!!!!!!!!! OMG!

Uh...no. yeah
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:07 am

Vaseline wrote:
PimpIngram wrote:
Oh shit, it's back.

BananaDealer wrote:

Total dicks... too many dicks one might argue... but Morrigan is up for the challenge.

Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 2238782717

That came out wrong...

.... or did it?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:16 am

Scott wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
PimpIngram wrote:
Oh shit, it's back.

BananaDealer wrote:

Total dicks... too many dicks one might argue... but Morrigan is up for the challenge.

Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 2238782717

That came out wrong...

.... or did it?

I am not intimidated by dicks.....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Snowy Road v2   Goodbye Snowy Road v2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Snowy Road v2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next