OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

You fell in a well

Go down 
+8
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Burkman
Spankster
Doxers
GSG
Scott
Daroska
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

You fell in a well - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:12 am

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
You fell in a well - Page 2 122

To all that's being said in this thread ^

You fell in a well - Page 2 Image011

You fell in a well - Page 2 Tumblr_lo533bo96l1qlwniuo1_500
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Ranger Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Ranger Burkman wrote:

I don't think you have the right to be annoyed, victim. If anyone is going to be annoyed by anyone, it's me being annoyed by you and everyone on this site. Because that's who I am.

Now how would you like your ass beating today?

you

Your uncalled for hostile behavior is annoying me again. I bid you stop before I send my Banana Minions to drool all over your pretty carpet....

I'm sorry, do you want me to stop? Perhaps you should stop being like you usually are and maybe I'll stop being hostile. Take some time to stop being a cynical fuckface and maybe you won't see any hostility.

Your comment has been duly noted. Nobody else seems to have a problem with my cynicism, which I'm not really noticing. But it's gotta be there since you of all people pointed it out...

Anyways... Seriously guys? Am I a cynical fuckface?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:31 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Ranger Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

you

Your uncalled for hostile behavior is annoying me again. I bid you stop before I send my Banana Minions to drool all over your pretty carpet....

I'm sorry, do you want me to stop? Perhaps you should stop being like you usually are and maybe I'll stop being hostile. Take some time to stop being a cynical fuckface and maybe you won't see any hostility.

Your comment has been duly noted. Nobody else seems to have a problem with my cynicism, which I'm not really noticing. But it's gotta be there since you of all people pointed it out...

Yes, you are.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Ranger Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Ranger Burkman wrote:

Yes, you are.

Somebody besides the totally unbiased person with whom I've been having this argument over and over again...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:41 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Ranger Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Ranger Burkman wrote:

Yes, you are.

Somebody besides the totally unbiased person with whom I've been having this argument over and over again...

You are one of the most cynical fuckfaces I've ever met Ban... and I lub you... <3

*whispers*

What's a cynical fuckface?

Last edited by Scott on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:41 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Ranger Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Yes, you are.

We're done. Enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Ranger Burkman wrote:

Yes, you are.

You are one of the most cynical fuckfaces I've ever met Ban... and I lub you... <3

*whispers*

I lube you too Scottie!

Wait... That's not right...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:01 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Ranger Burkman wrote:

Yes, you are.

*whispers*

I lube you too Scottie!

Colla is the one with all the lube... him and his cube fetish...
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Scott wrote:

*whispers*

I lube you too Scottie!

Colla is the one with all the lube... him and his cube fetish...

There has been so much talk of lube in my life at the moment. Not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:51 pm

It's okay REM wrote a song about me.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:55 am

BananaDealer wrote:

*Come on uly... this is it. Time to be a man, speak up*

*But I don't want bananadealer to not like me*

*He already doesn't like us, say he's a cynical fuckface, it'll be funny*

*I can't do it!*

*BURKMAN DID IT, YOU WANT TO BE COOL LIKE BURKMAN DON'T YOU?*

*FINE, I'll do... something! Er'rybody knows uly is burkman's bestest friend ever. We can't let the burkinator down*

*Use the n word, it'll make it extra funny.*

*ok, ok, I got this*

Nigga, you cynical.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:59 am

I had forgotten why I came here in the first place, but I remember now.

Your mom fell in a well.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:42 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

*I can't do it!*

*FINE, I'll do... something! Er'rybody knows uly is burkman's bestest friend ever. We can't let the burkinator down*

*ok, ok, I got this*

Nigga, you cynical.

I bet you and your split personality don't even know what a cynic is... yeah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:59 am

BananaDealer wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

*I can't do it!*

*ok, ok, I got this*

Nigga, you cynical.

I bet you and your split personality don't even know what a cynic is... yeah

Don't try and escape this. There is no where to run. You will be hunt down and skinned alive.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:44 am

Ranger Burkman wrote:

Don't try and escape this. There is no where to run. You will be hunt down and skinned alive.

I'm not running... But you'll have to find me first!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:13 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Ranger Burkman wrote:

Oh, I know where you are. I'm waiting until you least expect it.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Ser Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Ranger Burkman wrote:

Okay then. Where be I? You fell in a well - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:21 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Ser Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Do you really think I would tell you? I'm not falling for that trap.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Ser Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Ser Burkman wrote:

AHA! There you are! Would you mind changing the Minion's rushes for me? Gets smelly in their pit and they'll like the company...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:16 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Ser Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

AHA! There you are! Would you mind changing the Minion's rushes for me? Gets smelly in their pit and they'll like the company...

no...just no

*sets off nuke*
*Escapes through portal*
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Ser Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Ser Burkman wrote:

no...just no

*sets off nuke*
*Escapes through portal*

Nukes have no effect on my Minions... If anything they make them grow... And not in the "Look, Mommy, I'm as tall as my big brother now!" way...

*Sens a crack(-addicted) squad of Ninja Monkeys through the portal seconds before it closes.*

Your move. yeah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:59 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Ser Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

no...just no

*sets off nuke*
*Escapes through portal*

Nukes have no effect on my Minions... If anything they make them grow... And not in the "Look, Mommy, I'm as tall as my big brother now!" way...

*Sens a crack(-addicted) squad of Ninja Monkeys through the portal seconds before it closes.*

Your move. yeah

I don't think you remember what I'm capable of. Your monkeys were dead before they even exited the portal. Also, I do hope you enjoy that flesh eating virus I implanted into you. Oh, and don't try to remove it, for you can't. There is nothing you can do to survive it, and you will die within minutes. Nice try, but this battle is over. For good.

Nothing you send after me doesn't stand a chance to anything I have to dish out. I rule you. I control everything you know. And now you will die.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Ser Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Ser Burkman wrote:

no...just no

*sets off nuke*
*Escapes through portal*

Your move. yeah

I don't think you remember what I'm capable of. Your monkeys were dead before they even exited the portal. Also, I do hope you enjoy that flesh eating virus I implanted into you. Oh, and don't try to remove it, for you can't. There is nothing you can do to survive it, and you will die within minutes. Nice try, but this battle is over. For good.

Nothing you send after me doesn't stand a chance to anything I have to dish out. I rule you. I control everything you know. And now you will die.

When exactly did we come into contact? You never even found my true hideout!

And 'Nothing I send doesn't stand a chance to anything you have to dish out'? That doesn't say much of you...

And who said anything about a battle? THOSE MONKEYS WERE BRINGING YOU CAKE AND WARM MILK WITH COOKIES, YOU BIG MEANIE!!!!1!

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:24 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Ser Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Your move. yeah

And 'Nothing I send doesn't stand a chance to anything you have to dish out'? That doesn't say much of you...

And who said anything about a battle? THOSE MONKEYS WERE BRINGING YOU CAKE AND WARM MILK WITH COOKIES, YOU BIG MEANIE!!!!1!

I HATE CAKE AND WARM MILK WITH COOKIES
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Ser Burkman wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Ser Burkman wrote:

I HATE CAKE AND WARM MILK WITH COOKIES

You sir... Are now dead to me. yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You fell in a well   You fell in a well - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You fell in a well
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: