OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga

Go down 
+4
Mistress Morrigan
Ulyaoth
Scott
GSG
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:50 pm

Presenting... Photoshop.... you make such a lovely couple.

Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 Ulyf
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I would like to preface what I am about to say: Spanky I love you more than life itself, and I will never ever leave you. Nor am I flirting with Uly when I say what I am about to say.

Now. Uly. You are quite attractive, and you should have better self-confidence. I may reconsider you marrying the eldest when she comes of age.

Thank you. I really appreciate it. But I can't help but think to myself...

NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH FOR GIRL-AT-WORK!

*storms out of room crying*

Also, if you guys could uh... remove my picture from your quotes, that'd be great... I don't really like the idea of my picture being here for people to see anymore... I don't want anyone to find this place...

And damn you, Scott, remove that one too! I don't like all this!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I would like to preface what I am about to say: Spanky I love you more than life itself, and I will never ever leave you. Nor am I flirting with Uly when I say what I am about to say.

Now. Uly. You are quite attractive, and you should have better self-confidence. I may reconsider you marrying the eldest when she comes of age.

Thank you. I really appreciate it. But I can't help but think to myself...

NOT ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH FOR GIRL-AT-WORK!

*storms out of room crying*

Also, if you guys could uh... remove my picture from your quotes, that'd be great... I don't really like the idea of my picture being here for people to see anymore... I don't want anyone to find this place...

And damn you, Scott, remove that one too! I don't like all this!

Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 Uly2
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I was into pokemon before it was cool, nigga. You niggas is just posers. Poser niggas. Get outta my pokemans, poser niggas.

I was into wearing all black on stage before it was cool.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Starburkman wrote:
How much you want to bet that it's a shitty school? See what it's like before you make your final decision.

I plan to take up Judo or Aikido, but I need to find a school I can trust. Trust me, there are schools out there with instructors who teach their students poorly and incorrectly.

Well the thing that is got me liking it is that I can have full access to the gym and there are boxxing, Krav maga, jui jitsu, mauy thai and bjj. There are various instructors there and the Krav maga guy is ex IDF who continued his training after he left the IDF. I know there can be a lot of crappy schools . Personally though I have always like IDF. One weird thing I have noted about it though. Is that it takes you too isolated alleys in the city and emulates situations. That seems pretty good to me, considering other places I have been too just take you on camp somewhere fun (which im not complaining about).
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:57 pm

EmoCow(GSG) wrote:
Starburkman wrote:
How much you want to bet that it's a shitty school? See what it's like before you make your final decision.

I plan to take up Judo or Aikido, but I need to find a school I can trust. Trust me, there are schools out there with instructors who teach their students poorly and incorrectly.

Well the thing that is got me liking it is that I can have full access to the gym and there are boxxing, Krav maga, jui jitsu, mauy thai and bjj. There are various instructors there and the Krav maga guy is ex IDF who continued his training after he left the IDF. I know there can be a lot of crappy schools . Personally though I have always like IDF. One weird thing I have noted about it though. Is that it takes you too isolated alleys in the city and emulates situations. That seems pretty good to me, considering other places I have been too just take you on camp somewhere fun (which im not complaining about).

As long as you know exactly what you're looking for. I hope one day I can find a good school with a good teacher for Judo or Aikido.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:11 am

Starburkman wrote:
EmoCow(GSG) wrote:
Starburkman wrote:

As long as you know exactly what you're looking for. I hope one day I can find a good school with a good teacher for Judo or Aikido.

I normally do a check around the area's I am in for something good like that.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:28 am

Not one comment on the Uly pics... I bet Daroska would appreciate them. Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:04 am

Scott wrote:
Not one comment on the Uly pics... I bet Daroska would appreciate them. Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 2238782717

I appreciate them! But why!?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:23 am

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

HE TURNED YOUR COUSIN INTO A COAT!
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:24 am

Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

HE TURNED YOUR COUSIN INTO A COAT!

He tried to molest me! you
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:47 am

Scott wrote:

Accept for the mustache ...this is exactly how I pictured Uly. Popo

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:56 am

Scott wrote:

This one cracked me up big time.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:09 pm

SpankyV wrote:
Scott wrote:

Accept for the mustache ...this is exactly how I pictured Uly. Popo

You're right... it should me more... pedoy yeah
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

This one cracked me up big time.

My job is fin... I\'m CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga    Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well I found an awesome place to do Krav Maga
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2