OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Massacre at Ralltiir EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Massacre at Ralltiir EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Massacre at Ralltiir

Go down 
+3
Burkman
Meatlocker
Scott
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Massacre at Ralltiir Empty
PostSubject: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Hello all... I decided to strike up an RP around here... as everywhere else seems to be dead and I'm not particularly fond of the TORum RPers. Hopefully there are enough people on here willing to RP... but we'll see what the turn out is. I might get no one for this lol.

Massacre at Ralltiir Marrp

The Sith Empire have made a bold strike along the Perlemian Trade route on it's outermost core world of Ralltiir. A world that is heavily populated by civilians and urban landscape. As one of the front runners against Sith territory it houses one of the Republic's most strategic bases of defense. If the Sith are allowed to take control of Ralltiir it will push the Republic even further back along the Trade route and cut them off from aiding systems further away from the core. But... the Sith do not plan to just take Ralltiir this time... they plan to make an example of it. All civilians are considered Republic sympathizers and are to executed on site or taken into slavery to work in the Sith Factories on Dromund Kaas. It is up to the Republics heroes, some of whom are the most unlikely of sorts, to defend the Innocents of war.... less they die trying.

Dramatist Personae:

Republic:
General Watu Gavrik (Bothan Male) - Head of Republic forces on Ralltiir.

Lieutenant Vesla Tusalm (Coruscantii Human Female) - Gavrik's second in command.

Fleet Admiral Jusik Fenmok (Corellian Human Male) - Commanding officer of the Republics 4th Fleet.

Jedi Master Ren Kolak (Zabrack Male) - Jedi Master assigned to Ralltiir defense by Jedi Order, and General Garvrik's advisor.

Dr. Meil Uvo (Ithorian Male) - Head of Republics Section 8 for research of military prototypes.

Major Scott Chain (T'vian Male) - War Hero and Fillorean Operative.

Sith Empire:
Moff Legrot (Human Male) - In charge of Operation Sever, the mission given to him by the dark council to take Ralltiir.

Lord Denval (Pureblood Male) - Moff Legrot's second in command and a well feared Sith Lord.

Dark Reavyr (Codru-Ji Male) - Infamous Bounty hunter tasked with capturing Republic scientists.

Darth Ember (Twi'lek Female) - Known for her entrancing seduction and toying of prey.

Operative Gaves (Human Male) - Imperial Agent planted on Ralltiir preceding the attack.

*Notes:
-This is more of an open world RP... missions will be given... but it's up to you to decide what happens.
-I will play the NPCs listed above...
-Watch yer epeen... I will start to crack down on it.
-No god mode as usual...
-Have fun.. questions? Leave em here.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Never really Rp'ed well before.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Never really Rp'ed well before.

You don't have to RP if you don't want to.... Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:04 pm

I remember signing up for RPs a lot on this one site. Most of the time, my characters are always overshadowed by the people who post like 10 pages worth of each time they post.

Also, depending on the genre, I suck at making characters. I have two characters that I took the most time creating. I created a Greek Hero which was fun to create, but I never got a chance to use him. And I created a cowboy-esque character for a Steampunk based RP.

I once had my own RP, which I put on hiatus, because people stopped posting and I forgotten all about it until a couple minutes ago. I can't go back. It's dead... and just when I thought it was going well. At first, it was an RP to do if other people's RPs were on hold and such. People's characters from past RPs that they've been in have been sucked into an alternate dimension and such. Then it developed an intense story with the help of an extremely experienced RPer. It had active posters, and a god-modder, who I killed off brutally, because he was pulling shit out of his ass, which I had explained before the RP started, that god-modding is not allowed.

Me and my Co-GM had planned beforehand the really intense story to keep it moving. It was going good until everyone stopped posting for reasons unknown.

As for the possibility of me joining this RP, I'll have to think about it. I don't know if I have the ability to put my heart into RPs anymore, and I don't want to risk looking like a fool.

Last edited by Burkman on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Burkman wrote:
I remember signing up for RPs a lot on this one site. Most of the time, my characters are always overshadowed by the people who post like 10 pages worth of each time they post.

That's called RPin son... Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Burkman wrote:

Also, depending on the genre, I suck at making characters. I have two characters that I took the most time creating. I created a Greek Hero which was fun to create, but I never got a chance to use him. And I created a cowboy-esque character for a Steampunk based RP.

I once had my own RP, which I put on hiatus, because people stopped posting and I forgotten all about it until a couple minutes ago. I can't go back. It's dead... and just when I thought it was going well. At first, it was an RP to do if other people's RPs were on hold and such. People's characters from past RPs that they've been in have been sucked into an alternate dimension and such. Then it developed an intense story with the help of an extremely experienced RPer. It had active posters, and a god-modder, who I killed off brutally, because he was pulling shit out of his ass, which I had explained before the RP started, that god-modding is not allowed.

Me and my Co-GM had planned beforehand the really intense story to keep it moving. It was going good until everyone stopped posting for reasons unknown.

As for the possibility of me joining this RP, I'll have to think about it. I don't know if I have the ability to put my heart into RPs anymore, and I don't want to risk looking like a fool.

My first wall of text on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:42 pm

I would Join if I had a character prepared, have fun. :P
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Sure... you remember Matieu Khai, or do you need a link to his page?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Matieu wrote:

I think we all know who each other's chars are... I wasn't worried about that lol.

But... it's looking like no one might show up to this... D:
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

I think we all know who each other's chars are... I wasn't worried about that lol.

It's a bit sudden. Like asking a chick to marry you on the first week.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Unless she's the obsessive psycho type.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

???

I dun see the point... I could have proposed it next week or two months ago and you could have made the same statement. I announced an RP... how is that different from other RPs?
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:42 pm

I don't know how.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:28 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I don't know how.

Yeah Scott I think you need to teach us.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I don't know how.

Son....
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Well thanks for everyone at least looking. I'll just make this into a Fan Fic... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massacre at Ralltiir   Massacre at Ralltiir Empty

Back to top Go down

Massacre at Ralltiir
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: Community Creations :: Out Of Character Discussion-
Jump to: