OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The OT Closed?

Go down 
+16
Tureil
Daroska
AubinMagnus
MrEvilDude
Branch
Scott
The Mortonator
Ulyaoth
Matieu
CollaWars
Yeet
Vaseline
Barbelith
Burkman
PJsnaks
Grimeth
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

The OT Closed? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Barbelith wrote:
join me!

[QUOTE=James_Jones] Hello Barbelith, this is to answer your question about why we closed the OT.

Due to financial burdens in keeping Community Support in sports bras, coupled with the current economical climate, we can no long afford the rent on the premises that used to be the OT. The Landlord threatened to throw us out! This was the compromise we made, sorry.

We ask that in the future, you try to hold this community together yourselves, god knows we can't. Thank you for respecting our position and helping us create a fun and constructive environment for our community. Feel free to contact the TOR Community Team at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com if you have any questions about this message or its contents.

P.S. Don't post this in the Off-Topic Closure Discussion thread please.

Adapt and make your own then post!

:lol!:

Vaseline wrote:
What are they doing... Something big must be happening on Friday? Surely?

High probability. This is exactly as the Purge began.

StephenReid wrote:
Dear Daniel Erickson,

These, OTers as they are called have begun to annoy me. While I have publicly announced my thoughts on the community's importance, I am not found of community members that hide away talking about trivial matters.

Why do they so insult and object to productive matters such as if we will alloy pets (I know that we have already made this matter clear.); threads about our amazing space combat; and those about the trinity (Which I do not feel is overused so much as basic to all videogames.) I can reach only one conclusion: Sean did not go far enough. He fraternized, he warned, they saw it coming. It was expected last time.

This time will be different. By now you have read the plan. This will be the purge they remember. The old OT's Purge was nothing. This is the Great Purge. Let the banning begin.

Stephen Reid
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 pm

[QUOTE=James_Jones][QUOTE=Srawollac]I think I should send them to the Japanese relief effort. However, are the Japanese really more needy than Community Support?[/QUOTE]
Of course they are. [/QUOTE]
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:48 pm

CollaWars wrote:
James_Jones wrote:
Srawollac wrote:
I think I should send them to the Japanese relief effort. However, are the Japanese really more needy than Community Support?
Of course they are. NOT!

Fix'd.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:08 pm

It was because I came back and posted last night... I apologize. They thought they had gotten rid of me.

Well... had a good few years... now onto bigger and better things. Who wants to go post OTs in the GD with me? It's not like they can send them to the OT... troll
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
It was because I came back and posted last night... I apologize. They thought they had gotten rid of me.

Well... had a good few years... now onto bigger and better things. Who wants to go post OTs in the GD with me? It's not like they can send them to the OT... troll

I loled.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Also... I can freely admit to you guys... that this is a PURGE. That's right... you guys are witnessing SWTOR history right now.

I'm going to be watching the GD intently... as I know the OT isn't going to go quietly. Expect suicide forumers...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
Also... I can freely admit to you guys... that this is a PURGE. That's right... you guys are witnessing SWTOR history right now.

I'm going to be watching the GD intently... as I know the OT isn't going to go quietly. Expect suicide forumers...

Thankfully I was suspended so, I'm gonna use some of my alts to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
Hahaha.

Speaking of which, we had a good night recently. And no warnings from that.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:52 pm

This is a sad day...

The OT always cheered me up when I was down. Sad
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Grimeth wrote:
This is a sad day...

We aint gone yet...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
This is a sad day...

We aint gone yet...

You're right. :D
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:06 pm

So I'm gonna make about 15 alts since there's no reason for me not to at this point. After 4/22 I'm not visiting the site so that day is gonan be busy. Especially since I'm busy tomorrow OMG!
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:18 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
So I'm gonna make about 15 alts since there's no reason for me not to at this point. After 4/22 I'm not visiting the site so that day is gonan be busy. Especially since I'm busy tomorrow OMG!

give us screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Grimeth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

give us screenshots.

link us links...
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:22 pm

If I can ge ta picture of what my friend has crafted tomorrow I'll post it here (it involves a gas mask!).

Also a LOT of people are talking about how they need a new place to meet and how they'll keep in touch with OT friends in this thread
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=301486&page=104

Those with working accounts, PM people. Let them know you don't have to join the guild to come here.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:29 pm

I'm pissed off. Fucking OT was like my little troll hut. Where I was able to wander and feed. But then, the cunt-ass monkey scrotum muffin top shit-fucks at BW had to ruin my fun.

Back to top Go down
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Should someone make a run to Steam OT hideout and kidnap em?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:32 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
Should someone make a run to Steam OT hideout and kidnap em?

I would... but my steam's been crashing lately. Lemme see if Tureil will... I know he's on steam a lot.
Back to top Go down
AubinMagnus
GD Member

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:33 pm

I miss the OT dearly, friends. I'm so depressed I think I'm going to go kamikaze and kill a bunch of Japanese people with irony.
Back to top Go down
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:35 pm

AubinMagnus wrote:
I miss the OT dearly, friends. I'm so depressed I think I'm going to go kamikaze and kill a bunch of Japanese people with irony.

it'll be okay, as llong as Tureil kidnaps Panda
Back to top Go down
AubinMagnus
GD Member

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:39 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
AubinMagnus wrote:

it'll be okay, as llong as Tureil kidnaps Panda

I think I need to go play some Shogun 2 to ease my pain.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Ah nothing to ease your pain like the slaughtering of Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:47 pm

This happened once, it will happen again. I have been there, seen it.
And now I am here stalking forum threads when I should be asleep.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Daroska wrote:
Sleep? Sleep is for people with a job, wife, responsibilities!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:50 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Sleep? Sleep is for people with a job, wife, responsibilities!

HEY! NO ONE GIVES ME A BEDTIME DAMNIT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OT Closed?   The OT Closed? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The OT Closed?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next