OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.

Go down 
+13
Scott
darthsederous
Barbelith
Aximand
AubinMagnus
Daroska
The Mortonator
PJsnaks
CollaWars
Ulyaoth
Branch
Vaseline
Matieu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:52 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:
Aximand wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:
If I type in colors, maybe that will make me cooler. This is a nifty color.
Who the fuck are you again?

I'm BuddyBurkman. I was an active poster on the OT before it got closed. I wasn't one of the cancers that killed OT.
Sigh, I know who you are, Buddy, I was taking a dig at the fact that you wanted to get noticed and were thus using... You know what? Never mind...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Aximand wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:
Aximand wrote:

Who the fuck are you again?

I'm BuddyBurkman. I was an active poster on the OT before it got closed. I wasn't one of the cancers that killed OT.
Sigh, I know who you are, Buddy, I was taking a dig at the fact that you wanted to get noticed and were thus using... You know what? Never mind...
Are you accusing me of something? I don't like to be accused of something I'm not doing.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:29 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:
Aximand wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:

Are you accusing me of something? I don't like to be accused of something I'm not doing.

You don't like anything. Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 3887969626
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Daroska wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:
Aximand wrote:

You don't like anything. Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 3887969626

A long while ago, I stopped disliking Vaseline. She's now alright in my book.

You made it to the top of my "Least Favorite Person On This Site" list. You should be proud.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:05 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:

You made it to the top of my "Least Favorite Person On This Site" list. You should be proud.

Shux.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:25 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:

Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 E30dfb75-a0d1-4031-9087-c82398abf15a
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Daroska wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:

Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 E30dfb75-a0d1-4031-9087-c82398abf15a

Oh how I miss Uncle Sheogorath....

Yes... that's what I called him... he'd better make an appearance in Skyrim. I don't want to miss my lunch date with him and M'aiq the Liar.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Scott wrote:

Yes... that's what I called him... he'd better make an appearance in Skyrim. I don't want to miss my lunch date with him and M'aiq the Liar.

I want to see Azura in Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:

I want to see Azura in Skyrim.

In Morrowind she was me favorite... I called her mum.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Scott wrote:

In Morrowind she was me favorite... I called her mum.

Seems appropriate... ^_^
Also Mora, Peryite, and Vaermina.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 pm

You handled that well Matt. I would of sent him into the biggest rage ever.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:41 am

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:

I hear rumours that M'aiq the liar will be a traveling lich in Skyrim.
Whether that is true or not is yet to be found out, seems interesting though.
Sheogorath is the CoC (Champion of Cyrodiil) so he won't return.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:23 am

Buddy Nukem wrote:
Daroska wrote:
BuddyBurkman wrote:

You didn't like me?

Oh my god Sad
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:31 am

Vaseline wrote:
Buddy Nukem wrote:
Daroska wrote:

You didn't like me?

Oh my god Sad

That was a good long while ago. I realized I was disliking you for completely no reason. I'm sorry. Also, I don't even know why I disliked you in the first place.

I love you.
I love you
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:39 am

Buddy Nukem wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Buddy Nukem wrote:

You didn't like me?

Oh my god Sad

That was a good long while ago. I realized I was disliking you for completely no reason. I'm sorry. Also, I don't even know why I disliked you in the first place.

I love you.
I love you

I... I love you too.

Now all we need is a romantic embrace.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:45 am

Vaseline wrote:
Buddy Nukem wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

You didn't like me?

Oh my god Sad

I love you.
I love you

I... I love you too.

*Insert romantic Boney M song here*

*Embraces Vaseline*
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:46 am

Buddy Nukem wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Buddy Nukem wrote:

I love you.
I love you

I... I love you too.

*Embraces Vaseline*

Ooooh Buddy! You're my hero.

Gush gush gush.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 am

Vaseline wrote:
Buddy Nukem wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I... I love you too.

*Embraces Vaseline*

Gush gush gush.

What do you say we make like a tree and get out of here?
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:57 am

Buddy Nukem wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Buddy Nukem wrote:

*Embraces Vaseline*

Gush gush gush.

Are you free tonight? Or will it cost me...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Buddy Nukem wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Gush gush gush.

It won't cost you even a penny.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 pm

Buddy Nukem wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Buddy Nukem wrote:

I'm glad I won't have to pay but I think you should higher your prices. You're worth more than a penny.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Buddy Nukem wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I'm glad I won't have to pay but I think you should higher your prices. You're worth more than a penny.

Two pennies?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 pm

There are Jetbounty's up here guys.....
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 pm

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Buddy Nukem wrote:

Two pennies?

Possibly.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Buddy Nukem wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

You're the only one who doesn't have to pay anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.   Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ah Boba, wow... For the OT's reading enjoyment.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next