OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Uly's Confession EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Uly's Confession EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Uly's Confession

Go down 
+12
Mistress Morrigan
Dayze2
Meatlocker
Burkman
CollaWars
Jet
Scott
Matieu
Daroska
Boba
Branch
Ulyaoth
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Uly had a chance to speak to girl-at-work today. I talked with her for a little while. We were more or less alone. Alone enough to ask her out.

I didn't do it. Being face to face with her made me more nervous and scared than I thought it would. I ended up walking away without asking her. I'm furious and despairing over it. I can't believe that I had an opportunity like that and let it get away because I was scared. I'm not sure what possessed me to ask her out in the first place, but I didn't have the courage to do it again.

Just walking up to where she was and saying hi in the first place gave me this feeling in my chest... a "fluttering" if you will. I think that's how they describe it. If I had tried to stand still, I'm pretty sure I would've been shaking. When she turned to me and said hi back, I was hit by a feeling kinda like when you're startled...

But anyway, the plan is still to ask her out on monday. The uly will continue with the plan. I'll let you know what her answer was when the time comes. Expect it to be no. But let's hope for yes.

I felt you'd all want to know this.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Do you wanna die? No bad question. Do you want me to kill you?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:31 pm

I thought this would be about "le fap".
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:39 am

Cherchez la femme.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:40 am

Daroska wrote:
Cherchez la femme.

...I believe your attempting to use french...
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:33 am

Matieu wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Cherchez la femme.

I was simply making a statement relating to Uly's usual topic of choice. yeah
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:43 am

Matieu wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Cherchez la femme.

I believe you're attempting to use English...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:43 am

She didn't show up at work today... She didn't even call in sick, she just didn't show up. Unbelievable! Fate is conspiring against me!

EDIT: Turns out she slept through it. She didn't even know she had work today...

Oh, cruel fate! =.....(
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:37 pm

Get over GAW. Move on. Stop being such a loser. Get your own place. Meet new people. Life goes on.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Get over GAW. Move on. Stop being such a loser. Get your own place. Meet new people. Life goes on.

Get over Sonic. Move on. Stop being such a loser. Get a real job. Make some freinds. Life goes somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:46 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Get over Sonic. Move on. Stop being such a loser. Get a real job. Make some freinds. Life goes somewhere.

Sonic's a good game series. From what. I'm doing pretty good lately. I'm a kid. I have friends. I know.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Sonic's a good game series. From what. I'm doing pretty good lately. I'm a kid. I have friends. I know.

No it's not... from Sonic... not really... there are jetbouties in hur... sure you do... down in a hole...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

No it's not... from Sonic... not really... there are jetbouties in hur... sure you do... down in a hole...

If you rip on my childhood one more time, I will do horrible and unspeakable things to you.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

If you rip on my childhood one more time, I will do horrible and unspeakable things to you.

I played sonic too... I regret nothing I said...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:14 pm

I never played sonic.
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
I never played sonic.

Shame on you.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:

I played sonic too... I regret nothing I said...

But it never played a major role in your childhood like it did mine. Man, I loved my Sega Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:31 am

Burkman wrote:
But it never played a major role in your childhood like it did mine. Man, I loved my Sega Genesis.

All the cool kids were nintendo kids.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:14 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman wrote:

I agree with this, but I might be biased.

Also. Your confession is... you did nothing?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:31 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Yes... after all this talking about how I'm gonna ask her out over the past few days, I had a chance and I didn't take it. I was too much of a coward... but I'm more determined now than ever.

At least I feel that way. Being face-to-face with her, I might feel different, haha. But she was supposed to be there on monday, I waited at the store for an hour and a half. It turns out she slept through work by mistake... Now I won't be able to see her till friday, which is an eternity away.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:11 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Yes... after all this talking about how I'm gonna ask her out over the past few days, I had a chance and I didn't take it. I was too much of a coward... but I'm more determined now than ever.

At least I feel that way. Being face-to-face with her, I might feel different, haha. But she was supposed to be there on monday, I waited at the store for an hour and a half. It turns out she slept through work by mistake... Now I won't be able to see her till friday, which is an eternity away.

Duuuude...

You gotta get over this now.

you
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:28 am

Vaseline wrote:
Duuuude...

you

I will... as soon as I get a chance to ask her out.

Also, I should also confess that I drove back to the store 2 1/2 hours later to see if her car was in the parking lot... in case she showed up for work REALLY late for some reason.

Stalking? Whaaat? That's devotion. Alla this *points at self* coulda been yours, vasey bear.

Devoted.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 am

Vaseline wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Duuuude...

you

You're a secret lesbian.. yeah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:24 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman wrote:

You wouldn't know cool if it fucked you in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:25 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Duuuude...

you

I will... as soon as I get a chance to ask her out.

Also, I should also confess that I drove back to the store 2 1/2 hours later to see if her car was in the parking lot... in case she showed up for work REALLY late for some reason.

Stalking? Whaaat? That's devotion. Alla this *points at self* coulda been yours, vasey bear.

Devoted.

I don't have the heart to insult you... I should just be a good friend and tell you it will all be set right some day. Auh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uly's Confession Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uly's Confession   Uly's Confession Empty

Back to top Go down

Uly's Confession
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next