OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The Hills of Tython EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The Hills of Tython EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Hills of Tython

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title
Callin

The Hills of Tython Empty
PostSubject: The Hills of Tython   The Hills of Tython EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:32 pm

The Hills of Tython roll on as they always have... a shade of blue in the dawn light slightly covered in mist. There is an odd chill in the air for a spring morning, and a smell on the wind that you just cant quit place.

In the distance you can see the top of the Jedi Temple. Newly rediscovered and reconstructed just this past year. A starship flys overhead disturbing a flock of birds from their nightly nap. The starship approaches the temple and goes into a descent; intent on landing at the temple.

A contingent of Jedi walk out to the starship on the dock and wait as the door opens up with a hiss. Out walks a squad of Troopers dressed all in their white armor and they stand at attention at the base of the ramp. Then a man is led out of the gloom of the ship. His disheveled jedi robes hang off his body. Another man clearly dressed as a bounty hunter steps out of the ship and leads the man to the contingent of Jedi and bows to them with respect.

"Hello Masters." he says with a baritone voice. "I have returned the Apprentice as requested."

"Well it seems that you have, Callin." says one of the masters. Deliberately showing some armor under his robes so as to make Callin nervous.

"Ahhh Master Jarec, how nice it is to see you again. Now tell me did you ever get another Padawan to replace me..... or was this him!" Callin says with a glint in his eye as he knows he struck home with that one.
"Yes" says Jarec as his eyes go hard like steel "And i see you have not changed a bit."
"Oh but I have Master. I have changed more than I could have ever possibly known."

"Well you know who to see, and I trust you can find your own way around?" Jarec says with a hint of sarcasm.
"Of course." says Callin as he walks farther into the Temple.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

The Hills of Tython Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hills of Tython   The Hills of Tython EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:38 am

Callin walks deeper into the Jedi Temple on Tython. The deeper he gets the deeper in thought and memory he descends. He stops by the entrance to a class and listens for a bit remembering the same lessons taught to him not a few years before. Coming out of his reverie he starts to make his way to the office of External Affairs so he can collect his credits for bringing the Padawan back, and then make his way to the nearest Cantina.

Back to top Go down

The Hills of Tython
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: Community Creations :: In Character Role Play-
Jump to: