OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Steam EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Steam EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Steam

Go down 
+14
Yeet
Meatlocker
LeetYourMakeup
Causa
JvS
GSG
Ulyaoth
Grimeth
The Mortonator
Vaseline
Scott
TheErebus
PJsnaks
Aximand
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:42 am

Sound off mother fuckers! We need to get more people that have steam accounts networking so we can play games and team kill each other.

Aximand reporting in.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:37 pm

My steam name is Dynex811
Back to top Go down
TheErebus
OT'er
TheErebus

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Mine's oralfixation :D
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:12 pm

I'm somewhere on the OT joint... but I rarely use Steam sooo...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Aximand wrote:
Sound off mother fuckers! We need to get more people that have steam accounts networking so we can play games and team kill each other.

Aximand reporting in.

I would but then people would find out my real name :|

That could be dangerous seeing as Ulyoath is on this forum now...
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:24 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:

Aximand reporting in.

Ulyaoth is harmless, all he'll want you to do is squeeze his friendship balls. Its perfectly alright.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:

Aximand reporting in.

Ulyaoth is harmless, all he'll want you to do is squeeze his friendship balls. Its perfectly alright.

Haha, I know. He's a good guy - even if he does perv on girls shopping for underwear while he's at work.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Haha, I know. He's a good guy - even if he does perv on girls shopping for underwear while he's at work.
You say that like its a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:

It is! Shopping for underwear is nearly as bad as buying tampons from a guy cashier.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

It is! Shopping for underwear is nearly as bad as buying tampons from a guy cashier.
I have no idea what Ulyaoth does for a living, admittedly. But I've seen what some females try to pass off as underwear in this day and age, I don't think most of it has enough fabric to count. Its fantastic! Well, its fantastic if they let you see them in it, otherwise its just being a cock tease....
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:

I have no idea what Ulyaoth does for a living, admittedly. But I've seen what some females try to pass off as underwear in this day and age, I don't think most of it has enough fabric to count. Its fantastic! Well, its fantastic if they let you see them in it, otherwise its just being a cock tease....
Haha.

He works at a department store or something similar where they sell womens underwear along with other things. He told me he pervs on all of the girls looking for underwear.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Haha.

He works at a department store or something similar where they sell womens underwear along with other things. He told me he pervs on all of the girls looking for underwear.
Well alright, that is more than a little creepy, especially since its him. But are you going to give your Steam name or not? If Ulyaoth starts to stalk you even harder we'll just ostracize and haze him, its no big deal. I recently found out I have the ability to ninja edit people's posts, which could either be amazing or disastrous.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:

Haha.

Well alright, that is more than a little creepy, especially since its him. But are you going to give your Steam name or not? If Ulyaoth starts to stalk you even harder we'll just ostracize and haze him, its no big deal. I recently found out I have the ability to ninja edit people's posts, which could either be amazing or disastrous.

I dunno. People will know my name and that always ends in disaster. People may start adding me on Facebook and shit :|
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:25 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Haha.

I dunno. People will know my name and that always ends in disaster. People may start adding me on Facebook and shit :|
How do they even find out your name? You can't see mine when you look at my profile. I think.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:

How do they even find out your name? You can't see mine when you look at my profile. I think.

It's my account name. I'm not sure if you can find out people's actual account names but yeah, just incase!
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

It's my account name. I'm not sure if you can find out people's actual account names but yeah, just incase!
Yea I think you can. First names at least, I don't see any last names on my friends' profiles.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Just look for TheMortonator.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:44 pm

icemaster764.

Don't laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:16 pm

I was kiddin' around, you know me! I don't actually "perv" on anyone in the intimates department. It's awkward when I have to scan merchandise there. I usually focus on what I'm doing and avoid eye contact.... but still I feel their eyes. Angry women's eyes telling me I don't belong here...

EDIT: You don't have to be afraid to reveal your real name because of me, Vaseline. I'd never try to friend you or anything. Much too scared. You know me, I can only communicate with other people from behind a keyboard. I guess Facebook is the same thing, but it's more personal somehow...
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:26 am

Saberking222 and btw I already have Aximad, Erebus and Grimmeth on my friends list.
Back to top Go down
JvS
OT'er
JvS

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:54 pm

The name you type into the Steam thing is "jedivssith", but the name that will appear on your friends list will be "[DBAD]Insane Matt". DBAD is basically a clan of two people, and it is what we consider to be the Number One Rule of Life. Don't Be A Dick.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam   Steam EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Knokou.
Back to top Go down
LeetYourMakeup
Mod's Pet
LeetYourMakeup