OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Super Bowl predictions EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Super Bowl predictions EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Super Bowl predictions

Go down 
+3
Burkman
Scott
Yeet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

Super Bowl predictions Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:27 pm

I'm going with Denver Vs. Green Bay.

*Waits to be showered with agreements*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:35 pm

GB and Giants

or

GB and Saints

GB and Broncs is possible... but I'll go with my first two guesses first.

PS: Bitch... stole my idea... I WILL CUT YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 am

If the Saints beat the 49ers and Greenbay beats the Giants, they'll be playing against each other in the Conference Championships.

So my predictions are Saints vs Denver or Greenbay vs Denver

Saints will probably end up beating San Francisco, but I'm going to say that Saints will have a tough game against Greenbay. It will be a good game overall, at least.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Scott wrote:
GB and Giants

or

GB and Saints

GB and Broncs is possible... but I'll go with my first two guesses first.

PS: Bitch... stole my idea... I WILL CUT YOU!

Your first two guesses are impossible..... Saints GB and Giants are all in the NFC..... you

Broncos and GB

Pats and GB

Texans and GB

Seems Tebowmania is rabid in the OT
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:12 pm

My full list of predictions from the most knowledgeable sports fan on the OTA:

New England 28 - Denver 10
The holes in Denver's secondary show up when Tom Brady gives them a passing show, and Tim Tebow is not able to play shitty the entire game and make mistakes just to end the game by falling over the touchdown plane and then taking a bow before God.
The Pats defense will not let Tebow make any mistakes, as he normally does. Willis McGahee will be stuffed by big Vince Wilfork, and the loss of Eric Decker will make Tebow lose his primary receiver.

Saints 38 - 49ers 24
Patrick Willis and Bowman will put pressure on Drew Brees, but Brees is such a monster that he will torch the weak secondary. The best o-line in the game will protect Brees from Justin Smith on the outside, and whomever them put in the middle. Alex Smith will throw 2 picks, but Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter will destroy a d-line that shows holes at DT.

Ravens 21 - Texans 20
A class defensive showdown will have Joe Flacco throwing for 0 touchdowns and 2 picks, as Jonathan Joseph puts on a show at CB. Ray Lewis will show TJ Yates who's boss, but Arian Foster will break loose for 2 TDs. The Ravens will win on a late throw to Torrey Smith down the right hash, and his speed will take it home.

Giants 24 - Packers 23
I love the Giants. So I predict Aaron Rodgers will get smashed apart by the D-line, and Eli Manning will do a Discount Double Check everytime he throws a TD. Go G-Men.

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Ravens 28 - Patriots 14
The ole' o-line for the Patriots will fall apart as the defense of the Ravens rips them open. Joe Flacco exploits the weak CBs of the Pats, and find his receivers for two TDs. Ray Rice torches the slow LBs of the Pats, and Brady is shut down by Ed Reed.

Saints 45 - Giants 14
I hate to say it, but the G-Men will lose. Drew Brees picks on Amukamara, Jimmy Graham ruins the slow Giants defense, and Eli Manning finds himself on the ground with the musk of the dirty breath of the Saints in his helmet. Drew Brees brings his son onto the field to celebrate, and the Giants players walk cautiously off the field, not knowing who will be cut next offseason.

SUPER BOWL

Saints 24 - Ravens 19
A close game between these two teams will result in a classic. Ray Rice and Flacco keep up point for point with Brees, until it is 19 to 17. In the closing seconds of the game, Drew Brees lobs a beautiful pass to Robert Meachem, who grabs it away from Ed Reed. New Orleans erupts into party, and the Saints bring home their second post-Katrina title.

Feel free to critique my predictions.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Absol wrote:
My full list of predictions from the most knowledgeable sports fan on the OTA:

New England 28 - Denver 10
The holes in Denver's secondary show up when Tom Brady gives them a passing show, and Tim Tebow is not able to play shitty the entire game and make mistakes just to end the game by falling over the touchdown plane and then taking a bow before God.
The Pats defense will not let Tebow make any mistakes, as he normally does. Willis McGahee will be stuffed by big Vince Wilfork, and the loss of Eric Decker will make Tebow lose his primary receiver.

Saints 38 - 49ers 24
Patrick Willis and Bowman will put pressure on Drew Brees, but Brees is such a monster that he will torch the weak secondary. The best o-line in the game will protect Brees from Justin Smith on the outside, and whomever them put in the middle. Alex Smith will throw 2 picks, but Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter will destroy a d-line that shows holes at DT.

Ravens 21 - Texans 20
A class defensive showdown will have Joe Flacco throwing for 0 touchdowns and 2 picks, as Jonathan Joseph puts on a show at CB. Ray Lewis will show TJ Yates who's boss, but Arian Foster will break loose for 2 TDs. The Ravens will win on a late throw to Torrey Smith down the right hash, and his speed will take it home.

Giants 24 - Packers 23
I love the Giants. So I predict Aaron Rodgers will get smashed apart by the D-line, and Eli Manning will do a Discount Double Check everytime he throws a TD. Go G-Men.

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Ravens 28 - Patriots 14
The ole' o-line for the Patriots will fall apart as the defense of the Ravens rips them open. Joe Flacco exploits the weak CBs of the Pats, and find his receivers for two TDs. Ray Rice torches the slow LBs of the Pats, and Brady is shut down by Ed Reed.

Saints 45 - Giants 14
I hate to say it, but the G-Men will lose. Drew Brees picks on Amukamara, Jimmy Graham ruins the slow Giants defense, and Eli Manning finds himself on the ground with the musk of the dirty breath of the Saints in his helmet. Drew Brees brings his son onto the field to celebrate, and the Giants players walk cautiously off the field, not knowing who will be cut next offseason.

SUPER BOWL

Saints 24 - Ravens 19
A close game between these two teams will result in a classic. Ray Rice and Flacco keep up point for point with Brees, until it is 19 to 17. In the closing seconds of the game, Drew Brees lobs a beautiful pass to Robert Meachem, who grabs it away from Ed Reed. New Orleans erupts into party, and the Saints bring home their second post-Katrina title.

Feel free to critique my predictions.

I like those predictions.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:22 pm

I feel like nobody should know that many football player's names and their strengths and weaknesses. It seems ridiculous to know that much about football. But I guess I probably have a ridiculous amount of in-depth knowledge about something you'd find just as pointless... not sure what, though. World of Warcraft? Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I feel like nobody should know that many football player's names and their strengths and weaknesses. It seems ridiculous to know that much about football. But I guess I probably have a ridiculous amount of in-depth knowledge about something you'd find just as pointless... not sure what, though. World of Warcraft? Pokemon?

According to your logic, you're saying that having a ridiculous amount of in-depth knowledge about anything is pointless. Your logic is flawed.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:07 am

I think the ones with the pandas should win.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:12 am

ZombieGrimeth wrote:
I think the ones with the pandas should win.

Sorry. Chicago never made it to the playoffs
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:43 pm

The Enemy wrote:
According to your logic, you're saying that having a ridiculous amount of in-depth knowledge about anything is pointless. Your logic is flawed.

It'd be one thing to know a shitload about something that's career-releated or can make you moneyz. But I don't think either me or bobabounty is gonna be making money off our football or ocarina of time knowledge...

EDIT: Stop changing your name! It upsets me. Also, wilbourn. And recently Grimeth.

Quit flipfloppin!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Enemy wrote:

It'd be one thing to know a shitload about something that's career-releated or can make you moneyz. But I don't think either me or bobabounty is gonna be making money off our football or ocarina of time knowledge...

EDIT: Stop changing your name! It upsets me. Also, wilbourn. And recently Grimeth.

Quit flipfloppin!

Actually... football can make you rich with an exuberant amount of knowledge. Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Scott wrote:
Actually... football can make you rich with an exuberant amount of knowledge. Say whaaa?

I dun see bobabounty over there, being richzor. Buying new computers for OT members... and pre-ordering Guild Wars 2 for us... IS HE?!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

I dun see bobabounty over there, being richzor. Buying new computers for OT members... and pre-ordering Guild Wars 2 for us... IS HE?!

That... doesn't mean he would do that if he was rich. Also you're ignoring my point. You CAN make money off sports.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Alright, so the Saints lost 32-35. But, that was an extremely great game. But the reason why Saints really lost was because their o-line wasn't that great today and they had a bad start. Really... Something was wrong with their offense, today. San Francisco kept plowing through that damn line. And freaking Justin Smith... Good god...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:31 am

That Pats-Broncos game was NOT Tebow's fault. Did anyone else see those dropped passes?! Tebow shot them right into their guts and they come up with nothing. The Patriots probably played harder in this game than if they were playing at the Superbowl. If they played like they did then they will go to the Superbowl.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Burkman wrote:
Alright, so the Saints lost 32-35. But, that was an extremely great game. But the reason why Saints really lost was because their o-line wasn't that great today and they had a bad start. Really... Something was wrong with their offense, today. San Francisco kept plowing through that damn line. And freaking Justin Smith... Good god...

Saints also lost two of their good players at the start... did you see the hit on Thomas? Dude...

And Smith...

I got 99 probs but a QB aint one! Oh man
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Branch wrote:
That Pats-Broncos game was NOT Tebow's fault. Did anyone else see those dropped passes?! Tebow shot them right into their guts and they come up with nothing. The Patriots probably played harder in this game than if they were playing at the Superbowl. If they played like they did then they will go to the Superbowl.

I love Tebow too Branch... but... it was pretty bad. QQ
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Branch wrote:

The Broncos also have many flaws on defense, such as in the secondary. Champ Bailey can't do it on his own.

And I concede defeat; the 49ers beat the Saints. My predictions are wrong.

BUT GUYS, GIANTS BEAT THE PACKERS! I SHIT MY PANTS WATCHING THAT GAME! VICTOR CRUZ IS GUNNA SALSA DANCE HIS WAY THROUGH CANDLESTICK PARK NEXT SUNDAY! GO G-MEN!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Absol wrote:
Branch wrote:

The Broncos also have many flaws on defense, such as in the secondary. Champ Bailey can't do it on his own.

BUT GUYS, GIANTS BEAT THE PACKERS! I SHIT MY PANTS WATCHING THAT GAME! VICTOR CRUZ IS GUNNA SALSA DANCE HIS WAY THROUGH CANDLESTICK PARK NEXT SUNDAY! GO G-MEN!

Any team that beats the Packs is the team I cheer for... OMG!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Absol wrote:
Branch wrote:

I'm so happy the Giants beat the Packers in that game. Next, you guys gotta go against San Francisco.

Now, the Saints are going to win 2013 Superbowl. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl predictions   Super Bowl predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl predictions
Page 1 of 1