OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Assassin's Creed III EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Assassin's Creed III EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Assassin's Creed III

Go down 
+6
Yeet
Grimeth
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
Hypah
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

Assassin's Creed III Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Some Screenshots are in

http://jogos.uol.com.br/pc/galerias/assassins-creed-iii.htm

And I'm suprised about the setting of it, never knew the USA would be a setting for AC
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:19 pm

They're changing a lot of things about the game. Everything you know and love about the other games, will be a lot different in this game. I find that to be a good thing. Dual wielding tomahawks, here I come.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:23 pm

I see Ben Franklin and Edison playing some part (a Leonardo equivalent, mayhaps)... And why not? The American Revolutionary War is ripe with possible conspiracy theories... Just look at the National Treasure movies... They are based on real stories/legends...

Le Escapist Article
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:34 pm

I still haven't played ACR... D:
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:42 pm

Scott wrote:

I still haven't played AC1 no...just no
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:43 pm

It's going to be as badass as badassery can achieve
Back to top Go down
JvS
OT'er
JvS

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:31 pm

If Ubisoft are still as blind, deaf and overall stupid towards the PC side of things *coughDRMcough* in this game as they have been so far, then I imagine I'll probably wait until some form of crack comes out for it before buying it. I will probably still buy it because I don't enjoy pirating, but I'll be damned if the pirate is actually getting a better experience than the paying customer.

Hell, I might even just buy the game, never open it and then just download what'll probably be a far superior pirated version.

Side note: We are allowed to talk about piracy, right? I know some websites love to swing that mighty banhammer if you even say the words "Yo ho ho", but I didn't find any mention of it in the rules here.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:33 pm

Scott wrote:

Stick with Brotherhood, it's better than Revelations in my opnion.

(It has more open world experience, multiplayer, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Good Cole wrote:
Scott wrote:

I... didn't play Brotherhood either... I was told Brotherhood was a waste of time. >.>
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Scott wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
Scott wrote:

I... didn't play Brotherhood either... I was told Brotherhood was a waste of time. >.>

Assassin's Creed II was as far as I went...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:06 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
Scott wrote:

Same... and before I was under the impression that AC3 was ACR...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

Yeah... I've given up on making sense out of game names and numbers... If Final Fantasy can have 14 (that's where I gave up following) sequels and still be final... You can't have a decent argument with that on the other side of the table... It's just gonna start drooling and at some point tossing it's own feces at you, making uncomfortable noises...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:28 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

Yeah... I've given up on making sense out of game names and numbers... If Final Fantasy can have 14 (that's where I gave up following) sequels and still be final... You can't have a decent argument with that on the other side of the table... It's just gonna start drooling and at some point tossing it's own feces at you, making uncomfortable noises...

lolololololololol
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:46 am

If you're lucky, you can catch the ME3 ad with it!
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 pm

i've never played any Assassins Creed.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Meatlocker wrote:

Me either, I want to, but I have a big backlog and a game that doesn't challenge me isn't going to get played.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:27 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Me either, I want to, but I have a big backlog and a game that doesn't challenge me isn't going to get played.

This is actually one of the more mentally involved games out there... especially mainstream. yeah
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 am

Scott wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

This is actually one of the more mentally involved games out there... especially mainstream. yeah

Well, from what I know of it you can just screw the stealth and spam buttons to kill everyone. So, that's a big downside to me. If you don't believe me Tobuscus supposedly offers a good example. Personally, I can't stand to listen to him for more than five seconds.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:11 pm

The Joker wrote:

I'm worried wheter or not there is going to be hidden blades, I mean, that's a trademark from the Assassin's Creed series and taking it off would look weird, that's like taking off Spider-man's web, Batman's Cape, Popeye's spinach and such others.

Anyway, I heard from Sega it will be first released for the Wii U, that's going to be the first game besides Tekken, Ninja Gaiden 3 and Mass Effect 3 (whom is rumoured with all the DLC packs on disc) on the system.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Good Cole wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I'm worried wheter or not there is going to be hidden blades, I mean, that's a trademark from the Assassin's Creed series and taking it off would look weird, that's like taking off Spider-man's web, Batman's Cape, Popeye's spinach and such others.

Anyway, I heard from Sega it will be first released for the Wii U, that's going to be the first game besides Tekken, Ninja Gaiden 3 and Mass Effect 3 (whom is rumoured with all the DLC packs on disc) on the system.

Two things...

1. They already said there would be hidden blades... you

2. The Wii and Wii U are for little gurls... and a disgrace to game consoles everywhur.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Scott wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Two things...

2. The Wii and Wii U are for little gurls... and a disgrace to game consoles everywhur.

1.Thanks, I didn't know about that

2.http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5620386

Sorry, I just wanted to use this for once

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Good Cole wrote:
Scott wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Two things...

1.Thanks, I didn't know about that

2.http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5620386

Sorry, I just wanted to use this for once

>.<
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Good Cole wrote:
The Joker wrote:

If you watch the trailer closely, you can see at least one blade on his wrist...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:04 pm

The Joker wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
The Joker wrote:

If you watch the trailer closely, you can see at least one blade on his wrist...

And the other in his mistress... lolololololololol
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 am

Le New(-ish) Videos on ACII:
I've tried using only the 'official' game-news channels (IGN, Gamespot, Machinima...) buut...

*Setting & Character Info from IGN:

* More on the Setting and the Character (Connor) from the Xbox channel:

*Machinima interview with AC Producer/Creative Director:

*FusionCap on AC3:

(Other FusionCap videos or the right, not gonna include them...)

*Trailer 'breakdown' by Gamespot (I dunno...):

*Some videos from the AC3Videos Channel (they don't like putting a lot of audio in for some reason...):

(Rather weird song for an AC3 video but whatever...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed III
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next