OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?

Go down 
+8
Burkman
Meatlocker
CollaWars
Mistress Morrigan
Branch
Jet
Scott
Hypah
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:42 am

Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
To clear things up, that was me on EG. So you don't have to speculate any longer. And I will not go into that Ban/Morrigan stuff right now. I'm still pretty mad at them, but again, I won't go into it right now.

So you were mad at us, and apparently blasted us on another website... Burkman, for the record, I have no issue with you, though at points you and i have not seen eye to eye... But if you have an issue with me, I would appreciate you coming to me, and talking about it, so we can come to some sort of understanding etc. Please feel free to do so.

I'll talk to you about it later. Right now, I have some things to care of. I'll pm you a message later.

Ok cool.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:23 am

Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Burkman wrote:
To clear things up, that was me on EG. So you don't have to speculate any longer. And I will not go into that Ban/Morrigan stuff right now. I'm still pretty mad at them, but again, I won't go into it right now.

So you were mad at us, and apparently blasted us on another website... Burkman, for the record, I have no issue with you, though at points you and i have not seen eye to eye... But if you have an issue with me, I would appreciate you coming to me, and talking about it, so we can come to some sort of understanding etc. Please feel free to do so.

I'll talk to you about it later. Right now, I have some things to care of. I'll pm you a message later.

You will cc me on every pm that you send her. I hope you're happy Morrigan. This is EXACTLY what I was talking ABOUT!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:28 am

Spankster wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

You will cc me on every pm that you send her. I hope you're happy Morrigan. This is EXACTLY what I was talking ABOUT!

You need to calm down a little, and I will gladly share everything with you my love.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:55 am

It's not you, it's just what you said. Screw it, I'll just say it right here and now. You defended Ban when he was upset about what I said to him privately. After what he said to me in steam chat, I should have been the one to be upset. I told him so many people don't like him specifically because of his extremely pretentious personality. At first he said that people don't dislike him period, then I told him how wrong he is, then he said that the people who dislike also dislike me. I told him he was a blind fool and cut off all communications from him.

Morrigan, he acts like a know-it-all. And I'm going to be completely honest with you, no insults, not hostility, just honesty. On occasion, you seem to give off that know-it-all vibe from time to time.

THAT'S why I'm mad. It's when people act a certain way and don't see that how they act really can upset people. And that really bugs me.

Now watch, Spanky's going to fly off the handle. I can smell it.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:07 am

No Spanky is going to agree with you actually

I do sometimes act like a know it all, I agree. I am working on this, just like you have said previously you are working on not taking stuff so seriously.

I don't remember the specific instance, BUT I am sorry that I hurt your feelings or made you feel in anyway bad. I happen to like you, even though we disagree etc. So I apologize for hurting your feelings. And I will try to be more considerate from now on.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:18 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
No Spanky is going to agree with you actually.

This. uh huh
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:22 am

Yay! Bats is back! I missed you!

And what? You're seriously gonna cling to my little 'you guys don't really hate me?' thing?
I meant it as a joke! I'm sorry I brought something you said to me in chat here if that's a problem to you... I fully intended it to be made fun of in a sarcastic way...
Learn to smile!

Look... Burkman... I'm gonna say this once again:

I don't want you to be all blowing up because of stuff I say. I NEVER mean the things I say or do in the way you interpret them. In all honesty, I regard you as... well... not a close friend, but a friend nonetheless. I am really sorry that my shit is causing you discomfort, but I don't mean it to... For the life of me, I cannot really understand why you're always making such a big fuss all the time...
Yes, I can come across as a pretentious prick at times and a know-it-all to boot... Just like you can be a humorless control-freak and a bit of a short-tempered sociopath... I don't make a big deal out of your abnormalities, why should you?

You're gonna take this last part badly, aren't you?
yeah
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 am

The Joker wrote:

And what? You're seriously gonna cling to my little 'you guys don't really hate me?' thing?
I meant it as a joke! I'm sorry I brought something you said to me in chat here if that's a problem to you... I fully intended it to be made fun of in a sarcastic way...
Learn to smile!

I don't want you to be all blowing up because of stuff I say. I NEVER mean the things I say or do in the way you interpret them. In all honesty, I regard you as... well... not a close friend, but a friend nonetheless. I am really sorry that my shit is causing you discomfort, but I don't mean it to... For the life of me, I cannot really understand why you're always making such a big fuss all the time...
Yes, I can come across as a pretentious prick at times and a know-it-all to boot... Just like you can be a humorless control-freak and a bit of a short-tempered sociopath... I don't make a big deal out of your abnormalities, why should you?

yeah

I can't help but hear Heath Ledgers voice when I read this.
facepalm
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:28 am

Spankster wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Learn to smile!

yeah

I can't help but hear Heath Ledgers voice when I read this.
facepalm

Was actually going for him or Hamill but only on certain places...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:29 am

Ban, let me tell you something: Half of the time you actually appear to be seriously saying this stuff. Joking or not, it still makes you look... well... you know.

And let me tell you another thing: I'm not a humorless control-freak, and I'm not even close to being a sociopath, even though I can be short tempered. Just remind yourself I'm short tempered towards mostly you. And Uly.

And I do smile. You just have to stop saying certain things that makes me want to kill the person next to me.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:40 am

Burkman wrote:
Ban, let me tell you something: Half of the time you actually appear to be seriously saying this stuff. Joking or not, it still makes you look... well... you know.

And let me tell you another thing: I'm not a humorless control-freak, and I'm not even close to being a sociopath, even though I can be short tempered. Just remind yourself I'm short tempered towards mostly you. And Uly.

And I do smile. You just have to stop saying certain things that makes me want to kill the person next to me.

As I've already said so many fucking times before- the fact that you think I mean what I say does not mean I mean what I say!

I think this represents our relationship pretty well:
Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 Batman_and_Joker_by_Karosu_Maker
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:26 pm

How I felt when you were gone:
Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 5718ffcbbcd0c7df2c68bedf9dc32d7e
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 Funny-pictures-ordinary-batman-adventures
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Burkman wrote:
Just remind yourself I'm short tempered towards mostly you. And Uly.

Ugnh, that hurts. That hurts DEEP!! I'm your buddy ol' pal.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:02 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

As I've already said so many fucking times before- the fact that you think I mean what I say does not mean I mean what I say!

Maybe you should stop being so vague on the details.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:24 am

*sigh*

>.<
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:40 am

Scott wrote:
*sigh*

>.<

What?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:46 am

So is my apology not accepted?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Oh sorry. Yes, I do. But why do you have to make it seem like I'm a child who threw a tantrum?

That last bit was a joke, but still.

Can you see nao?!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:29 am

Burkman wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Oh sorry. Yes, I do. But why do you have to make it seem like I'm a child who threw a tantrum?

That last bit was a joke, but still.

Can you see nao?!

I hope you really don't think that's what I think... I don't think you throw tantrums. I do think that you sometimes take things that are meant as good natured teasing or a joke and take it seriously...but I too struggle with this as well, so I don't hold it against you.
I just would like things to be a bit, lighter that's all.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:34 am

Perhaps that can be arranged. Since I've been gone, I have calmed down quite a bit, so I don't think I'll get angry any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:36 am

Burkman wrote:
Perhaps that can be arranged. Since I've been gone, I have calmed down quite a bit, so I don't think I'll get angry any time soon.

That sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:52 am

Burk must have fed while away.

Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 Murder
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 am

Burkman wrote:

Oh... Don't challenge me...
Auh
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:08 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Oh... Don't challenge me...
Auh

Try me. You'll be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?   Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatever Happened to BuddyBurkman?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next