OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!

Go down 
+6
Ulyaoth
Scott
Branch
Mistress Morrigan
Callin
Spankster
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title
Callin

dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 am

Role Reversal Day at the Spanksters house.

dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 Slave_in_Carrara

and another

dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtW6DKLiboKcAkG8KtiW3rQjTU-UGg3QL56rNVw_Ybg-jR1pBojw
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:39 am

He'd have to be really really really good for that to happen
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:44 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
He'd have to be really really really good for that to happen

You hear that Spanky!!! Get her ass a ROCK for that finger. (yes crack works cus you can trade it for a diamond)
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Uly I am not encouraging that.

Oh, let me get my woman translator...

"FUCK YOU ULY, YOU'RE A LOSER AND IF I EVER SEE YOUR SAD, PATHETIC FACE, I'LL VOMIT!"

Oh... I see...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Actually you need a new translator because that is not what I said. I have no problem with all of us getting together etc... I just think that last thing some of us need is alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Come ooooon... what else are we gonna do? We'll drink some brewskis or whatever normal people call them... and talk about hentai and stuff. Normal stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Yeah ok Dude.

I still don't support the alcohol portion... But the rest of it sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Yeah ok Dude.

I still don't support the alcohol portion... But the rest of it sounds fun.

maybe pass around a few Doobiesnacks?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Oh HELL yeah Callin, THAT I support.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Seriously... we can get high, but nobody can have a drink?

*throws relevant papers into the air dramatically*

Unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Seriously... we can get high, but nobody can have a drink?

*throws relevant papers into the air dramatically*

Unbelievable!

Drinking can change different people in different ways... Getting high usually makes everyone stupid as hell equally
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Alcohol can bring out violent tendancies in some people and what not- in a group where we get emotional charged sometimes over the internet, I dread to think what would happen in person and with alcohol in the mix... Pot mellows people.

And for the record, pot does affect people differently depending on their personalities, a lot of people I know can hold the most amazing philosophical discussions when high- and aren't stupid at all when high.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:32 pm

My one experience just kinda involved everyone talking and laughing...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
My one experience just kinda involved everyone talking and laughing...

Uly have you taken up drinking?
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

And for the record, pot does affect people differently depending on their personalities, a lot of people I know can hold the most amazing philosophical discussions when high- and aren't stupid at all when high.

I imagine you were high at the time of these discussions. Dude...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Not initially, when I was younger I was actually terrified of pot and thought it was a gateway drug, so while my friends would do it, I would be totally straight.

Just like alcohol it affects people differently. It depends on your personality etc.

Of course I have participated in many conversations while high that were not intelligent etc.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Branch wrote:

No, I just had a couple drinks with my co-workers... once. Maybe later I'll drink more... You know what? Yeah! If I were an alcoholic, people would take me seriously, then! I'll get put into AA and find another alcoholic chick and... she'll.... end up with the good-looking alcoholic dude. Fuck... none of my plans work out...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Uly. Just be who you really are.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

What? IRL? Be myself and confident and I'll find some woman who likes me? Or did you mean around here... cuz this IS me... ask any o' these people! Anybody! Any random person. *draws name from hat* Scott. Ask scott.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch wrote:

No, I just had a couple drinks with my co-workers... once. Maybe later I'll drink more... You know what? Yeah! If I were an alcoholic, people would take me seriously, then! I'll get put into AA and find another alcoholic chick and... she'll.... end up with the good-looking alcoholic dude. Fuck... none of my plans work out...

Why does everytime we mention drinking do you have to mention an alcoholic chick? Maybe you'll loosen up about this when you drink. Sure you're 24, but lifes long. Maybe you'll meet a fun, spirited girl that'll liven up your life a little. Also drinking may attract friends to hang out with so you dont end up stalking said girl.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:22 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

What? IRL? Be myself and confident and I'll find some woman who likes me? Or did you mean around here... cuz this IS me... ask any o' these people! Anybody! Any random person. *draws name from hat* Scott. Ask scott.

I think IRL you are SORT OF how you are like in here... but in like normal dealable levels... and if not... you know what? Dude there is someone for everyone. BUT you have to you know, talk to people and shit.

That being said.... is Girl from shoes replacing Girl at work?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:14 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I think IRL you are SORT OF how you are like in here... but in like normal dealable levels... and if not... you know what? Dude there is someone for everyone. BUT you have to you know, talk to people and shit.

No... it'll never get that bad again. I learned a lesson from last time.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Go all out or go home right?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:36 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Mmmm hmmmmm so what is the lesson?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:32 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Mmmm hmmmmm so what is the lesson?

If you make it too obvious, you get a restraining order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!   dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

dRunninZ Ramrodz VOL; 3nd!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: