OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels

Go down 
+8
CollaWars
Yeet
Scott
Hypah
Callin
Burkman
Causa
Ulyaoth
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Poptarts or Toaster Strudels?
Pop-tarts
Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels I_vote_lcap30%Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Toaster Strudels
Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels I_vote_lcap60%Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
I don't care
Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels I_vote_lcap10%Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels Empty
PostSubject: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Poptarts are better than toaster strudels... and I'mma tell you why.

Poptarts taste pretty much as good at room temperature as they do toasted. I bet you toast your toaster strudels every time for that warm jelly cuz it's better that way, right?

Poptarts, you can just take 'em out and eat 'em. It's quick and your fingers won't get messy. But with toaster strudels, you gotta pour that cream stuff on and THEN you gotta be careful not to touch it or your fingers will get messy!

Toaster strudels take too much time and effort. I can just pull out a poptart and eat it. That's why poptarts are the toaster pastry... thing... of choice.

Last edited by Ulyaoth on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:28 pm

We're not talking preparations Uly.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Well, I'm talkin' preparation. It's a part of the deal, causa. And I don't like that deal. That long preparation time deal. I don't play that... causa.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Fuck you. English Muffins are the shit. Those nooks and crannies absorb the butter into it and it tastes like sex.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Burkman wrote:
Fuck you. English Muffins are the shit. Those nooks and crannies absorb the butter into it and it tastes like sex.

that may be. but you can have sex with a bagel...
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Burkman wrote:

Fuck YOU, my friend.

Brownies are way better than that shit when you mix with ice cream and chocolate syrup
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:38 pm

What no poll? Uly is lazy... also... toaster strudels win this.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGBnM32s2YY5AmgGpQc12NfDnVSdPYlVMT5RgW5yDUcMAnYqBle5wWAfVS
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Wilby-san wrote:
Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGBnM32s2YY5AmgGpQc12NfDnVSdPYlVMT5RgW5yDUcMAnYqBle5wWAfVS

Bish plz...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Good Cole wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Fuck YOU, my friend.

Brownies are way better than that shit when you mix with ice cream and chocolate syrup

Biscuits/Bread =/= Brownies
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 pm

I didn't think to add a poll. So there... now there is one. Your vote is final, so choose wisely...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Look at Uly, votin' for his own shit.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Wilby-san wrote:

What was I gonna do, not vote?!
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Wilby-san wrote:

Depends.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Wilby-san wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Wilby-san wrote:

Depends.

He says they're comfortable...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:16 pm

NO SOBCHAK OPTION POLL IS RACIST!!!!
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:25 pm

This must be important.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:49 pm

It's supah important.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:40 pm

You guys are gonna be walkin' up the pearly gates eatin' your toaster strudels and see jesus snackin on a poptart and be like "oshit"
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
You guys are gonna be walkin' up the pearly gates eatin' your toaster strudels and see jesus snackin on a poptart and be like "oshit"

I'll hand him a toaster strudel and he'll be like "OMG WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING!?"
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:06 am

Callin wrote:

I'd forgotten about that.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Callin wrote:

I'd forgotten about that.

yea i try to remind the older generations sometimes. i mean come on its the fucking OT lol. how can you not have Sobchak on all polls.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Because sobchak is dead to us.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Sobchak abandoned this place for Selkath. He's a fuckhead.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:48 pm

I dont even believe its him. If we were going to worship an old OTer that was Purged, I'd choose Torm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels   Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels Empty

Back to top Go down

Poptarts VS. Toaster Strudels
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next