OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The Nintendo Wii EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The Nintendo Wii EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Nintendo Wii

Go down 
+4
Hypah
Jet
Yeet
Ulyaoth
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

The Nintendo Wii Empty
PostSubject: The Nintendo Wii   The Nintendo Wii EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Uly was born and raised a loyal nintendo boy. NES... SNES... N64... Gamecube. I had a game boy, game boy color, game boy advance. I also had an xbox and playstation 2.

That last part must be where I went wrong. Because nintendo stabbed me in the back. They stabbed so many of us loyal nintenboys RIGHT IN THE BACK!!

The Wii...

Look at our new console, they said. You're gonna wave this stick around to play games. Motion control! Now you too can stand in your living room waving this wand around like a retard. You won't be playing any video games where anyone can see you from now on, that's for sure.

Oh, and look... we put like 2 buttons on it. Today's controllers are much too complex for anyone under 12 or over 50... WHO WE'RE PANDERING TO, NOW! EVERY GAME WE MAKE WILL BE MADE WITH CHILDREN AND THEIR GRANDPARENTS IN MIND!!

It was then that I knew how those kids feel, when the pedophile they thought they loved tell them "you're too old now". Nintendo shooed me out the door. "We don't want your kind anymore."
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

The Nintendo Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Wii   The Nintendo Wii EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:39 pm

Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

The Nintendo Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Wii   The Nintendo Wii EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:03 pm

It's an okay console I guess.

Main issue with it is that as you said, most games are for the "easy-going, casual, simplistic" gamers. Usually, kids, grandparents, family fun stuff.

But as for the remote you can always use the "classic controller" and for when you can't it's usually not that horrible.

Plus the games on the Wii VC are alot cheaper than on PSN and XBLA usually. Even if it is mostly just Nintendo games, it's a pretty solid deal.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

The Nintendo Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Wii   The Nintendo Wii EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:34 pm

The wii is okay, it has it's flaws but it's not as bad as let's say...The mass effect 3 ending, it has it's goods, I mean it has Skyward, the best Zelda game in the franchise; Kirby got back; Brawl which is easily the best smash bros., Donkey Kong Country Returns, a great game; Metroid with tons of games

Though I have to admit the software and their version of Dead Rising sucked

Though the Wii U has hopes, with Epic saying that their software is great, Crytek saying it can easily port Crysis 2 without taking any features from the PC version like it happened some time ago with the PS3 version and etc., heck the guy that made Bioshock said that he has high hopes
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

The Nintendo Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Wii   The Nintendo Wii EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Good Cole wrote:
The wii is okay, it has it's flaws but it's not as bad as let's say...The mass effect 3 ending.

I doubt you've even played ME3... The Nintendo Wii 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

The Nintendo Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Wii   The Nintendo Wii EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:16 pm

inb4scottsayinglolwiisux
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

The Nintendo Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Wii   The Nintendo Wii EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Good Cole wrote:
The wii is okay, it has it's flaws but it's not as bad as let's say...The mass effect 3 ending, it has it's goods, I mean it has Skyward, the best Zelda game in the franchise; Kirby got back; Brawl which is easily the best smash bros., Donkey Kong Country Returns, a great game; Metroid with tons of games

Though the Wii U has hopes, with Epic saying that their software is great, Crytek saying it can easily port Crysis 2 without taking any features from the PC version like it happened some time ago with the PS3 version and etc., heck the guy that made Bioshock said that he has high hopes

Comparing the Wii and Mass Effect 3's ending is like comparing an apple to a parrot. you
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

The Nintendo Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Wii   The Nintendo Wii EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

Comparing the Wii and Mass Effect 3's ending is like comparing an apple to a parrot. you

Lol

And I can sense the disturbance beging to occur.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

The Nintendo Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Wii   The Nintendo Wii EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Wii had some good games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Nintendo Wii Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nintendo Wii   The Nintendo Wii Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nintendo Wii
Page 1 of 1