OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Muslims!

Go down 
+5
Grimeth
Scott
Branch
Callin
Boba
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

The Muslims!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Obama sucks.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Mitt Romney wrote:
Obama sucks.

Im sure we established this somewhere on this forum.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Ronald Reagan wrote:
Mitt Romney wrote:
Obama sucks.

You seem angry.

Do you want to talk about it?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Mitt Romney wrote:
Ronald Reagan wrote:
Mitt Romney wrote:
Obama sucks.

You seem angry.

Yes, Obama makes me cry.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Ronald Reagan wrote:
Mitt Romney wrote:
Ronald Reagan wrote:

You seem angry.

Yes, Obama makes me cry.

I think we should confront your issue.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Mitt Romney wrote:
Ronald Reagan wrote:
Mitt Romney wrote:

You seem angry.

Yes, Obama makes me cry.

Broc
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:56 pm

I'm not sure which is a bigger insult... Calling Obama Uly... or calling Uly Obama...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

"I agree. I, Bobabounty, do believe that there is an external organization that controls the nation's politics. We're just along for their ride. I do believe in some sort of Bilderberger group that plants puppets and controls our nations outcome. However, it's best not to be so cynical. "

Oh dear God this makes me worry about you even more.

"No. Somebody rigged the election, I think. I believe this one has been rigged from Ron Paul. I think the elites are doing this election for us."

And this just flat out scares me. I know you're exaggerating on purpose, but regardless I think you should stop reading conspiracy novels, Boba.

No, I'm not exaggerating. I actually believe this in a form. I do believe that some conspiracy theories are correct, and I happen to think the Bilderberg group and the NWO influence elections and outcomes. I suggest reading books by Jim Marrs, and looking at his works.

you

Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Scott wrote:
I'm not sure which is a bigger insult... Calling Obama Uly... or calling Uly Obama...

They should both be insulted either way
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Is this because I'm black? Racists.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

"I agree. I, Bobabounty, do believe that there is an external organization that controls the nation's politics. We're just along for their ride. I do believe in some sort of Bilderberger group that plants puppets and controls our nations outcome. However, it's best not to be so cynical. "

"No. Somebody rigged the election, I think. I believe this one has been rigged from Ron Paul. I think the elites are doing this election for us."

And this just flat out scares me. I know you're exaggerating on purpose, but regardless I think you should stop reading conspiracy novels, Boba.

No, I'm not exaggerating. I actually believe this in a form. I do believe that some conspiracy theories are correct, and I happen to think the Bilderberg group and the NWO influence elections and outcomes. I suggest reading books by Jim Marrs, and looking at his works.

you

dey undr ur bed

Ctrling ur govrnmnt
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:39 pm

no...just no
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Ronald Reagan wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Listen to Alex Jones on the radio. If you havent and if its still on TV, watch Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.

I listen to Coast to Coast AM, although I doubt their validity sometimes. I go to Above Top Secret sometimes, although much of that is nonsense. I've watched Jesse Ventura, and he's good, although I doubt they can show some of that stuff on the television that they really do. I've watched Brad Meltzer's Decoded. I'm more educated on this topic than you may realize.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Mitt Romney wrote:
Ronald Reagan wrote:
Mitt Romney wrote:
Ronald Reagan wrote:

You seem angry.

Yes, Obama makes me cry.

I think you should blow it out yer ass... xD
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Scott wrote:

What are you anyway... my closest guess would be liu kang with lightning bolts.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Barack Obama wrote:
Scott wrote:

What are you anyway... my closest guess would be liu kang with lightning bolts.

I'm not gettin' involved in yer political leader theme... :\
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Scott wrote:

Wha... what? YOUR AVATAR! WHAT IS It?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Barack Obama wrote:
Scott wrote:

A phallus.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Greed.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Burkman, you want me to shut the fuck up? Fine.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Barack Obama wrote:
Scott wrote:

Just a character ref... :\
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
Burkman, you want me to shut the fuck up? Fine.

Great, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
Ronald Reagan wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:

Listen to Alex Jones on the radio. If you havent and if its still on TV, watch Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.

I listen to Coast to Coast AM, although I doubt their validity sometimes. I go to Above Top Secret sometimes, although much of that is nonsense. I've watched Jesse Ventura, and he's good, although I doubt they can show some of that stuff on the television that they really do. I've watched Brad Meltzer's Decoded. I'm more educated on this topic than you may realize.

I'm more educated on many topics than you "grown-ups" think I am. Alucard Scott
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Ronald Reagan wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Ronald Reagan wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:

I'm more educated on many topics than you "grown-ups" think I am. Alucard Scott

"Grown-ups" infers some lvl of maturity... we iz nut machurez...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Despite my skepticism of the Bible being "non-fiction", it's still a cool read. God was a cruel bastard.

In John Milton's "Paradise Lost", God was made out to be the bad guy in the story of Lucifer and all so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Muslims!    The Muslims!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Muslims!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: