OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...

Go down 
+3
Ban-Anad
The Mortonator
DarthShadie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... Empty
PostSubject: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:31 am

Sup guys... Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... 2238782717

So, my bf likes conspiracy theories. I do agree wiht some things, seeing how my government is treating the students of Quebec and all, but chemtrails? Come on. That's something I don't buy into. He tries to convince me why they exist but not HOW it's possible.

CONTRAILS are what planes leave behind. Depending on how high in the atmosphere and teh humidity in the air and how hot the engine compared to the cold air.

But that some of it is chemicals sprayed to control us... Say WHA!!!

Uhm...I need proof if I'm to be convinced.

Anyway, what do you guys think. DO they exist?

I say no. yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.binkyproductions.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:08 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Sup guys... Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... 2238782717

So, my bf likes conspiracy theories. I do agree wiht some things, seeing how my government is treating the students of Quebec and all, but chemtrails? Come on. That's something I don't buy into. He tries to convince me why they exist but not HOW it's possible.

CONTRAILS are what planes leave behind. Depending on how high in the atmosphere and teh humidity in the air and how hot the engine compared to the cold air.

But that some of it is chemicals sprayed to control us... Say WHA!!!

Uhm...I need proof if I'm to be convinced.

Anyway, what do you guys think. DO they exist?

I say no. yeah

It's pretty easy to check for abnormal chemical elements in a person. For something to last this long it would have to evade detection from sensory perspiration of a mixed society with is likely to notice pretty much any smell or discoloration as well as being undetected by scientists and doctors presumable testing for something else entirely, but having their results messed with by an unexpected element. Of course, it might not seem like the smell factor is a big deal, but remember chemicals tend to react and there are any number of uncontrolled variables in the U.S. I'm certainly no chem major, but it seems to me that harshly limits you and if there are chemicals that can still hide they would likely be near undetectable or easily masked making the whole thing rather stupid.

Then there is the whole "Labs exist" part of my argument. Kind of a big stumbling block. You get enough reports about foreign elements in people and that stuff is as good as studied to death.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:16 am

For a plane to leave a trail in the air, it must be at least 12-15 km above the earth surface.
This means that, by the process of free fall dissipation (think of it the opposite of persperation), that little streak of cloud would pretty much be broken down into singular molecules (basically raindrops) by the time it reaches the actual cloud coverage altitude. That's why we don't see plane trails below clouds.
If we were to assume some sort of mind controlling drug was in the substance of those trails, for it to have any considerable, measurable effect, commercial planes would have to be flying in every possible orbit in formation (think military jets) constantly. Constantly.

Do you see commercial planes in Delta formation? No.
I don't think there's any reason we should believe this nonsense...

Plus. Most airlines try and avoid big public centers (cities and the such) as to reduce noise and (supposedly) pollution...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:19 am

Expect Big Brother to knock on your door

Expect some unknown world faction to sneak into your house and we shall never hear from you again.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:44 am

The Joker wrote:
For a plane to leave a trail in the air, it must be at least 12-15 km above the earth surface.
This means that, by the process of free fall dissipation (think of it the opposite of persperation), that little streak of cloud would pretty much be broken down into singular molecules (basically raindrops) by the time it reaches the actual cloud coverage altitude. That's why we don't see plane trails below clouds.
If we were to assume some sort of mind controlling drug was in the substance of those trails, for it to have any considerable, measurable effect, commercial planes would have to be flying in every possible orbit in formation (think military jets) constantly. Constantly.

Plus. Most airlines try and avoid big public centers (cities and the such) as to reduce noise and (supposedly) pollution...

^
Your volume of chem to volume of atmosphere ratio is too great for any one compound or element to be dispersed enough to have effect.

And you have to account for density and specific weight of the chem... it might not even be heavy enough to fall back to earths surface... IE caught above some isobar...

Last edited by Scott on Tue May 08, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:46 am

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

^
Your volume of chem to volume of atmosphere ratio is too great for any one compound or element to be dispersed enough to have effect.

Since you graduated, where are you going to get a job that's based on the major you took in college?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:49 am

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

^

Since you graduated, where are you going to get a job that's based on the major you took in college?

ATM? I'm looking at a mudlogger position in the oil and gas industry... or if I can I would work with the DNR or Core of Engineers in MN. OR if they'll have me there's some nice rare earth, precious metals, sulfide minerals, etc. up in NE MN that are being mined.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:58 am

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

^

ATM? I'm looking at a mudlogger position in the oil and gas industry... or if I can I would work with the DNR or Core of Engineers in MN. OR if they'll have me there's some nice rare earth, precious metals, sulfide minerals, etc. up in NE MN that are being mined.

Sounds like those jobs pay very well. I wish you the best of luck with that. As I mentioned many times before, joining the Navy will the best decision I have ever made. Since I want to work on the ships, I'd be traveling all over the place.

When I finally retire, I'd be set for life. Just like you'll probably be. Then we can meet up and have a couple of brewskis while we catch up on the good times we had. If I open up a restaurant, you'll be given a 90% discount.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:04 am

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

^

Sounds like those jobs pay very well. I wish you the best of luck with that. As I mentioned many times before, joining the Navy will the best decision I have ever made. Since I want to work on the ships, I'd be traveling all over the place.

When I finally retire, I'd be set for life. Just like you'll probably be. Then we can meet up and have a couple of brewskis while we catch up on the good times we had. If I open up a restaurant, you'll be given a 90% discount.

Haha thx Buddy... I started a retirement plan back when I was... uh... 19... 18... I think 18 with Edward Jones... already got double digits in it. These jobs wont pay the greatest at first (at least not for a family of three)... but there's quick pay raise in my field initially. Speaking of Navy my cousin is graduating this spring from the Naval Academy. That kid has way too much brainpower... @__@
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:07 am

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

^

Haha thx Buddy... I started a retirement plan back when I was... uh... 19... 18... I think 18 with Edward Jones... already got double digits in it. These jobs wont pay the greatest at first (at least not for a family of three)... but there's quick pay raise in my field initially. Speaking of Navy my cousin is graduating this spring from the Naval Academy. That kid has way too much brainpower... @__@

Naval Academy? I could never hope to get into that place. Requires special requirements or so I hear. I'd probably just enlist, but eventually somehow become an officer so I can attempt to reach my goal rank of Captain.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:14 am

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

^

Naval Academy? I could never hope to get into that place. Requires special requirements or so I hear. I'd probably just enlist, but eventually somehow become an officer so I can attempt to reach my goal rank of Captain.

You realize you could go to college aaaaaaaaaaand enroll as an officer right?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:30 am

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

^

You realize you could go to college aaaaaaaaaaand enroll as an officer right?

That... would probably be best.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

^

And you have to account for density and specific weight of the chem... it might not even be heavy enough to fall back to earths surface... IE caught above some isobar...

My... Point... Exactly...
yeah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:56 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

^

yeah

No. No it's fucking not. You just say that shit so you don't have to admit you're "wrong". I found this out long ago.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

^

yeah

No. No it's fucking not. You just say that shit so you don't have to admit you're "wrong". I found this out long ago.

No... Just because I didn't include what Scott said in my bit doesn't mean I hadn't considered it or that I didn't think about it... And I did in fact make some relation to what Scott said- read my first paragraph carefully and tell me when you get it.

And to be wrong we'd need to be arguing. We're not arguing, we're on the same side- all this chemtrail shit is just some hobo's tin-foil 'top secret' knowledge...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:44 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

^

yeah

No... Just because I didn't include what Scott said in my bit doesn't mean I hadn't considered it or that I didn't think about it... And I did in fact make some relation to what Scott said- read my first paragraph carefully and tell me when you get it.

And to be wrong we'd need to be arguing. We're not arguing, we're on the same side- all this chemtrail shit is just some hobo's tin-foil 'top secret' knowledge...

That makes NO sense. Like you. Your entire existence makes NO sense.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Shut the fuck up. I'm in no mood for you making this shit about us again...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:00 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Shut the fuck up. I'm in no mood for you making this shit about us again...

Cry me a fucking river, dude. If you don't like it, then leave. We don't care.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:05 pm

I... was agreeing with Ban... Wat
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Scott wrote:

My mission has been accomplished here.

*drives away in pickle rocket*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:

I would have laughed harder if you had just posted the poker face... Katulu
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:

Guess even Batman has budget cuts...
no...just no
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:

I would have laughed harder if you had just posted the poker face... Katulu

But why!?
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:49 pm

for some reason i was made to think of this with the way Ban was talking.

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Callin wrote:
for some reason i was made to think of this with the way Ban was talking.

Not my intention, but I take it as a compliment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...   Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical... Empty

Back to top Go down

Chemtrail theory...me iz skeptical...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next