OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Youtube Doubles EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Youtube Doubles EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Youtube Doubles

Go down 
+4
Ban-Anad
Meatlocker
Burkman
Scott
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Links aren't working for me.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:38 pm

odd... they were literally just working for me... and they were working on the FS forums too. And now they're not... oh ok they're doin maintenance it looks like atm.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:43 pm

They worked for me.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Okay, there we go.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 4:32 am

The first one is just epic...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:48 am

This is....awesome. Auh
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:50 am

Jetbounty wrote:
This is....awesome. Auh

Sooo... Wait... You made a second account because you supposedly got bored with this one... But you still use this one?

You sir have made a new meaning for redundancy...
Good job man, good job.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:52 am

The Joker wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
This is....awesome. Auh

Sooo... Wait... You made a second account because you supposedly got bored with this one... But you still use this one?

Good job man, good job.

I lost the password. I was joking when I said I was bored with it.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:56 am

Jetbounty wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
This is....awesome. Auh

Good job man, good job.

You claim to have lost the password but still use it...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:59 am

The Joker wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
This is....awesome. Auh

Good job man, good job.

You claim to have lost the password but still use it...

Scott helped him recover it.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:00 am

Banana quit being an asshole. Scott and Jet even talked about it in another thread
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:14 am

Branch wrote:
Banana quit being an asshole. Scott and Jet even talked about it in another thread

Why am I an asshole? I just gave Jet a compliment... I find redundancy quite amusing...
And I know he talked about it in another thread...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:24 am

The Joker wrote:
Branch wrote:

Why am I an asshole? I just gave Jet a compliment... I find redundancy quite amusing...

And if you were smart, you'd realize Scott helped him recover it.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:09 am

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Branch wrote:

And if you were smart, you'd realize that Scott helping Jet has nothing to do with me complimenting him on being redundant.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:30 am

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Branch wrote:

And if you were smart, you'd realize that Scott helping Jet has nothing to do with me complimenting him on being redundant.

And if you were smart, you'd realize that what you just said makes no sense and that you should stop trying.

Seriously, though. What you just said MAKES NO FREAKING SENSE. Goddamn, your mindset is so fucked and ridiculously confusing. Find a new hobby instead of jumping on people about shit.

And yes, it had EVERYTHING to do with it, since you were mentioning his password troubles. And then I said you were wrong by telling you that Scott helped him recover it. STOP FIGHTING THESE THINGS. JUST FOR ONCE ADMIT THAT YOU'RE WRONG. IT'S NOT GOING TO KILL YOU TO DO SO. I won't hold it against you or anything, so just... stop... trying to argue against nothing...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:08 am

Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

And if you were smart, you'd realize that what you just said makes no sense and that you should stop trying.

Seriously, though. What you just said MAKES NO FREAKING SENSE. Goddamn, your mindset is so fucked and ridiculously confusing. Find a new hobby instead of jumping on people about shit.

And yes, it had EVERYTHING to do with it, since you were mentioning his password troubles. And then I said you were wrong by telling you that Scott helped him recover it. STOP FIGHTING THESE THINGS. JUST FOR ONCE ADMIT THAT YOU'RE WRONG. IT'S NOT GOING TO KILL YOU TO DO SO. I won't hold it against you or anything, so just... stop... trying to argue against nothing...

Lol, I'm not arguing...

Ok. Let's make it straight- I gave Jet a compliment as I see his making another account as an act of randomness (and redundancy), which I admire in people. For me, redundancy is not a bad thing, not necessarily at least.
I had no idea Jet actually lost his password, maybe I missed the part of it in the other thread he made or something, I don't care- I still find it amusing that he made another account (one of himself, not a fakey like some people *glances at Uly*).
I'm not being an asshole about it. I'm complimenting him. It's a good thing.

And Scott helping him retrieve his password is not connected to me complimenting him on his redundancy- he could have approached it in a different way (contacting Scott via steam being one)...

The fact that he decided to make another account and not only that but continued to use both of them (he logged with his 'new' account, then with his old one and then with his new one again) is what I'm complementing....

Look... I agree, lets just drop it...

But do define 'jumping on people about shit'... How is giving someone a compliment 'jumping'?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:10 am

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Lol, I'm not arguing...

Ok. Let's make it straight- I gave Jet a compliment as I see his making another account as an act of randomness (and redundancy), which I admire in people. For me, redundancy is not a bad thing, not necessarily at least.
I had no idea Jet actually lost his password, maybe I missed the part of it in the other thread he made or something, I don't care- I still find it amusing that he made another account (one of himself, not a fakey like some people *glances at Uly*).
I'm not being an asshole about it. I'm complimenting him. It's a good thing.

And Scott helping him retrieve his password is not connected to me complimenting him on his redundancy- he could have approached it in a different way (contacting Scott via steam being one)...

The fact that he decided to make another account and not only that but continued to use both of them (he logged with his 'new' account, then with his old one and then with his new one again) is what I'm complementing....

Look... I agree, lets just drop it...

But do define 'jumping on people about shit'... How is giving someone a compliment 'jumping'?

Well, it's the way you "compliment". It looks like you're patronizing or being incredibly sarcastic rather than complimenting.

Could have fooled me.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:11 pm

The Joker wrote:

I hate you...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I hate you...

What? It is.
I can't speak for the second one as I heard little from Reagen's speech (the Transformers thing was too laud and when I decreased the volume the speech got over it...)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:16 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I hate you...

What? It is.
I can't speak for the second one as I heard little from Reagen's speech (the Transformers thing was too laud and when I decreased the volume the speech got over it...)

Yer not doin' it right... Innocent
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

I hate you...

What? It is.

Dammit! Just take the damned compliment! Why is everyone a douche all of the sudden...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:48 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

I hate you...

What? It is.

Dammit! Just take the damned compliment! Why is everyone a douche all of the sudden...

I haven't even BEGUN! I have you now...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:33 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

I hate you...

What? It is.

facepalm
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles EmptyThu May 10, 2012 3:28 pm

I come back from school expecting to find a simple "Oh alright" and I see a war between Burkman and Ban.

Oh you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youtube Doubles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Doubles   Youtube Doubles Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube Doubles
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next